napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Performance enhancement questions

Hostile

I am 48 years old and have gotten into weight lifting over the last few months and really enjoy it. One of my employees is a big weight lifter and gives me advice and has turned me onto some protein supplements and some pre workout formulas that really give me that nice muscle pump that is inspiring to look at while I'm working out. Like a lot of people I want faster results and had heard of some things that help so I looked up the products on google and saw Dylan's review and advice as well as some side effects and wanted some advice after seeing how helpful you guys have been to each other. I didn't mention product names just in case I'm not supposed to,I know all about discretion. Any advice would be appreciated,and if I've not been specific enough please tell me,,,thanks

Welcome to AR Hostile, you can tell us what protein & workout supps your taking. Also a little more info about where your at now and what you want to accomplish, body weight, how many times per week you work out and how is your diet would also help.

I am 48 years old and have gotten into weight lifting over the last few months and really enjoy it. One of my employees is a big weight lifter and gives me advice and has turned me onto some protein supplements and some pre workout formulas that really give me that nice muscle pump that is inspiring to look at while I'm working out. Like a lot of people I want faster results and had heard of some things that help so I looked up the products on google and saw Dylan's review and advice as well as some side effects and wanted some advice after seeing how helpful you guys have been to each other. I didn't mention product names just in case I'm not supposed to,I know all about discretion. Any advice would be appreciated,and if I've not been specific enough please tell me,,,thanks

^ Are you referring to SARMs bro ?

hey bro, welcome to adrenaline rush... its great to have you here! I am more than happy to help but if you have a question about something you have to let us know what it is or how can we help? you can speak freely bro so post up your question and i'll help you with whatever you need

Thanks guys,,I am 6'2" 200 lbs. I use Shatter and use wheybolic extreme strength powder and a gnc vitamin pack as my supplements. I try to workout at least 3 times a week but my schedule sometimes does not allow it. I'm looking for the best way to increase strength but of course I'd like it to look like it as well. I've watched Dylan's videos about the different things like dbol,tbol,etc. just looking for advice and having spent the last 3 hours reading on this forum,,,damn there's a lot of very interesting info. Any help you can give is appreciated and I'll answer any more questions you might need from me,,thanks.

Thanks guys,,I am 6'2" 200 lbs. I use Shatter and use wheybolic extreme strength powder and a gnc vitamin pack as my supplements. I try to workout at least 3 times a week but my schedule sometimes does not allow it. I'm looking for the best way to increase strength but of course I'd like it to look like it as well. I've watched Dylan's videos about the different things like dbol,tbol,etc. just looking for advice and having spent the last 3 hours reading on this forum,,,damn there's a lot of very interesting info. Any help you can give is appreciated and I'll answer any more questions you might need from me,,thanks.

^ Whats your body fat percentage ?

I don't know that one. I've never had that checked,,best I can say right now is I have a bit of mid section fat. Everywhere else I'm pretty lean and a bit muscular,, comes from years of owning a tree service.

I don't know that one. I've never had that checked,,best I can say right now is I have a bit of mid section fat. Everywhere else I'm pretty lean and a bit muscular,, comes from years of owning a tree service.

with your age and experience, and assuming you are average bodyfat (15%) a SARMS cycle or TEST only would be sufficient. BUT this is assuming you have a good diet. you need to have a proper diet in place BEFORE you start any performance enhancers and you need to workout at least 5 times a week - if you cant even work out 3 times a week i wouldnt waste my time with any PEDs and i would focus on DIET which is more important anyways for you..

If you are looking for performance enhancement, and are wanting to take things into another level instead of staying natural, sarms are a great way to enter the world of anabolics. They are much safer than steroids, do not carry the side effects of steroids, and won't shut down your natural test production like steroids do

You can read up on them in the articles at www.pureessencesarms.com

Here is the most ideal stack of sarms called the sarms super stack which is the best opti out there for building muscle and strength while dropping bodyfat

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

its really hard to make any sort of recommendation when we don't know your body fat or you don't post a pic to at least give an idea... based on what you said, im guess your over 15% which is not the right condition to use any steroid... if you are 15 or below then you would want a test and sarms cycle or perhaps, test and one oral but you really don't want an oral only cycle... its just not going to yield what you need, want or expect... you can stack an oral with sarms at the minimum but you really want to use test with it... my recommendation to start would be what rick recommended to you... this way you can ensure that you get to the proper condition with the capabilities it provides of melting fat... you can get in peak condition and gain lean muscle in the process with minimal side effects... after you complete this then you would consider using test etc. or if you find you just like sarms, you can wait a few weeks and use them again.. or you can use them with test etc... there's A LOT of options for you... you just have to see thee progress you make, reassess your goals and wants, and then decide... here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Ok guys,I've done some reading on the sarms of which you speak. Seems pricey but most of my hobbies are but I am very interested in trying this.My questions would be how long in terms of weeks or months does a super stack cycle last,,how much would I need to be working out,diet tips and not to sound disrespectful but every doctor my wife or I have spoken to says there is no pill,cream or miracle drug to melt fat so if you could elaborate just a bit it would be much appreciated,,thanks.

Ok guys,I've done some reading on the sarms of which you speak. Seems pricey but most of my hobbies are but I am very interested in trying this.My questions would be how long in terms of weeks or months does a super stack cycle last,,how much would I need to be working out,diet tips and not to sound disrespectful but every doctor my wife or I have spoken to says there is no pill,cream or miracle drug to melt fat so if you could elaborate just a bit it would be much appreciated,,thanks.

hey brother... well i laid the entire stack out for you right above so im confused on why exactly your asking about length of time? it shows 12 weeks of the cycle and 4 weeks of a mini post cycle... working out? well bro, the whole point of performance enhancement use it work out with it... there is no such thing that you just take and then boom it works.. you have to put the work in with anything... i think you missing the entire point... when you are told the benefits something can provide, it ENHANCES things to an extent you could never see without it... any human alive is capable of burning fat but only to a certain extent and some far more than others.. these in particular can enhance this in a rapid and SAFE manner... each one brings something special to the table but nothing just works with no work and effort.. so if you presented it to your doctor the way you said it, i would expect that type of answer..

these enhance everything your doing... for instance... if you have something that provides extensive and drastic recovery, would that not allow you to have more work output ultimately resulting in greater results? these enhance your capabilities to levels you could never see on your own but ultimately, no matter what you do, its up to you... you don't just take dbol and then all of a sudden get huge without the work and eating... its with everything bro...

with your age and experience, and assuming you are average bodyfat (15%) a SARMS cycle or TEST only would be sufficient. BUT this is assuming you have a good diet. you need to have a proper diet in place BEFORE you start any performance enhancers and you need to workout at least 5 times a week - if you cant even work out 3 times a week i wouldnt waste my time with any PEDs and i would focus on DIET which is more important anyways for you..

You don't need five days a week in the Gym, I always shoot for four days, occasionally I hit that fifth day. If your using a bro split yeah five days is okay. But for a newbie all he needs is three days. I do full body four times a week and its way more taxing then when I was doing a six day bro split.

Hey Dylan,I didn't know that was a 12 week cycle,,I was wondering what the 1-12 meant. I have no problem putting in the work but since I told you that I try for at least 3 days a week but sometimes my schedule doesn't allow it I wasn't sure if it would be beneficial to use the products on a limited workout schedule until winter when I have a lot more time to workout. Spiked eggnog made mention of a 5 day workout so I was just trying to ask and learn as much as I could. I appreciate all of the help. Thanks

Hey Dylan,I didn't know that was a 12 week cycle,,I was wondering what the 1-12 meant. I have no problem putting in the work but since I told you that I try for at least 3 days a week but sometimes my schedule doesn't allow it I wasn't sure if it would be beneficial to use the products on a limited workout schedule until winter when I have a lot more time to workout. Spiked eggnog made mention of a 5 day workout so I was just trying to ask and learn as much as I could. I appreciate all of the help. Thanks
Yes the 1-12 means for a cycle of 12 weeks. And as far as your workout You should be fine 3 days a week but for this cycle to really shine you gotta try and put in some extra workouts when u can. Once you see your body changing I think you will make that extra effort to get your workouts done. There's a great accomplishment mentally once your body starts to change before your eyes

One thing you have to do is make this lifestyle of the most importance and a priority if you want to make progress brother. I sacrifice time for other things, sleep, etc to get my time in. It's just a routine I follow, and you do what you have to do to get it fucking done. That's just the way it is. Just use common sense here buddy. You will get out of this stack whatever you out into it....I'll leave it at that, and take that for what it's worth to you. I can't tell you a magic number of days to workout or a magic diet to follow. But both of those things are what gives you 90% of your results. The performance enhancers are ALWAYS 10% of it.

i understand bro... i was more or less commenting on the doctor remark etc. to fully explain how it works in case there was confusion... absolutely you will see results... i would assume your busting your ass in the gym when your there and eating consistently... then absolutely you will bro

You don't need five days a week in the Gym, I always shoot for four days, occasionally I hit that fifth day. If your using a bro split yeah five days is okay. But for a newbie all he needs is three days. I do full body four times a week and its way more taxing then when I was doing a six day bro split.

correct you dont "need" 5 days a week but for the results this guy is looking for you do. you can workout once a week but its obviously relative to how much progress you make.

i could see how fully body could be more taxing, but its all relative to the person to be honest. most people dont workout that hard. and there is a reason for a split rest/glycogen replenisment between body parts - full body is not efficient for bodybuilding. for relative health or powerlifting maybe, but not bodybuilding. its more about quantity then quality. i could see it ok for maintaining muscle but not for making steady gains. this guy says he wants results and wants them faster, and if you want drastic results you need to workout at least 5 days a week, you have to put the work in..

One thing you should do before you do anything SARMS or otherwise is go to your Dr and get a complete blood lab panel done. This is crucial. You need to check thyroid,test levels, and everything else. If your Dr ask why just tell him because you want an established baseline to work off of as you age.
Firstly, if anything red flag shows up you can maybe fix it before you start introducing chems into your body. Say for instance your cholestrol is outta whack. You would want to see if you can fix it.
Or you may be hypogonadal and if you are that would be something you handle before you do anything else.

Second, you would do follow up labs after your SARMS to make sure ev erything returned to normal.

Also 3 days a week workout is fine. Your not old but you are 48 and the rest and recovery stretch would be needed for your joints and ligaments. I do 3 days, a Pull,Legs,Push routine with cardio on the off days. When I m feeling good I may squeeze in a 4 th day and compress the schedule a bit. It works well as long as you bring in the intensity and train hard. You are still hitting all your muscles at least once a week.

I do get my blood work done twice yearly because of my borderline sugar issues and and I have hbp but it is very controlled,,127/66 the other day but after talking to a trainer the other day he suggested that I get everything checked as an addition so I will.. I love to workout and I do a full body workout every time and when I do I go at it in beast mode because once I get started and I see the pump I get really motivated. Because of my tendonitis I feel the aches and pains of lifting a bit more but while I am lifting I feel awesome! Yes I did say I wanted to see results faster but I understand it takes time but when I see myself lifting in the mirror by the dumbbell racks and see all the muscle definition and the swell I get excited,,,shows me what I am shooting for permanently.

Top Bottom