napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca during cruise

Ostarine on the other hand i have used from pure essence that stuff made an old shoulder injury i had feel new great, this was months ago for me. So i am optimistic that it has worked, it has not reverted back as of yet
Yeah I think I'm sold on it... I've been considering MK for a while now along with GW

Yeah I think I'm sold on it... I've been considering MK for a while now along with GW

^If you do please let me know or keep us posted, i am always very curious to see how others do with this. I think you should have similar results which were exceptional for me. Hope it helps you as it did me bro, before the MK i was kinda lost and gave up on any true change for my shoulder, besides surgery but that was not an avenue i wanted to proceed with

^If you do please let me know or keep us posted, i am always very curious to see how others do with this. I think you should have similar results which were exceptional for me. Hope it helps you as it did me bro, before the MK i was kinda lost and gave up on any true change for my shoulder, besides surgery but that was not an avenue i wanted to proceed with

Me too. I thought surgery was the only cure and that's when I implemented SARMS and cissus combo and haven't had any issues since. That's why I always run it in PCT

^ Can you please fill me on what cissus and how to use it ?

Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
1600 mg

The one I use is by USP Labs and it works wonders. Two caps a day.. or you can do a loading phase of 3 caps, 3x a day with food. Maintenance sequence would be 3 caps in and the am and 2 caps in the pm

For chronic injuries, its six months or longer and the first month is 3 caps, 3 x a day..

Its shellfish free

Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
1600 mg

The one I use is by USP Labs and it works wonders. Two caps a day.. or you can do a loading phase of 3 caps, 3x a day with food. Maintenance sequence would be 3 caps in and the am and 2 caps in the pm

For chronic injuries, its six months or longer and the first month is 3 caps, 3 x a day..

Its shellfish free

^ I will definitely have to try this, thank you kindly sir

Deca is pretty commonplace during cruises with the older folks at lower doses. 150 Test with 150 deca I think is a good dose for cruise. I've heard it talked about by Drb and also in our extensive cruising thread we had a,while back about using different compounds for cruises

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Deca is pretty commonplace during cruises with the older folks at lower doses. 150 Test with 150 deca I think is a good dose for cruise. I've heard it talked about by Drb and also in our extensive cruising thread we had a,while back about using different compounds for cruises

Sounds good... I guess I'm an "older folk" lol... So I'm definitely considering it...

So you would recommend 150/150 vs 200/100 (higher test)?

DECA does not heal anything, its a cover up sort of band aid fix. But ostarine definitely has true healing effects. When you use DECA it will allow you to have pain free joints but that can either be good or bad, you could actually hurt yourself further thinking there is no injury and pushing the limit

exactly!! this is a point i have made for several years... deca most certainly lubricates and helps a lot while being used, but it does not provide real healing... its exactly what it says in terms of lubricator in that capacity... it works while used but then wears off... MK provides real healing where you are actually getting sustainable results... both ran in conjunction offer so much relief... the problem with just depending on deca to help with injury is that when its discontinued, you have masked pain and could have made it worse in the long run... deca is more of a pain reliever so if you run in conjunction, you are actually healing and repairing and having extra comfort in the process...

deca is often prescribed by doctors to be used in conjunction with test on trt administration... 150 is plenty to use on your cruise... you could go up in the 200 range but i assure you, you can see some very clean and strong size added at just 150... i did not just come up with wanting to use it one night... ive seen it time and time again and its no coincidence... there is a misconception that even i had with deca.. a lot of the issue comes from mis use, bad diets, no ancillaries, etc... there's a good way and a bad way to use everything but one consistent thing i often see is deca being completely mis used and it gives it a bad name...

So you would recommend 150/150 vs 200/100 (higher test)?
I would personally keep them even during a cruise. Now if it was a blast different story. With the higher level of nandrolone, I would be more apt to run a 2:1 ratio of test to deca. At least me personally. But with the lower dose I think even is perfect

you got drb jr right here...lol. Cruise with 100 deca and 50-75 test.

i like that as well... me and your dad got into this for a bit together... i decided after speaking closely with him to go 150/150. I cannot say much yet as i just started but i would expect to have a better update a month from now

i like that as well... me and your dad got into this for a bit together... i decided after speaking closely with him to go 150/150. I cannot say much yet as i just started but i would expect to have a better update a month from now

Thanks for the warm welcome bro.I do appreciate it. I am going to try and be here for you if need be because dad told me to treat you like a brother..so I intend to just that. I was just reading and trying to catch up on posts, and I saw the deca cycle you were trying. First off nobody knows your body like you do, so I agree with you on the 150 deca. However Dad goes with these ramp cycles for deca and I think he would say go to week 6 with 100mgs. I always felt deca at week 10 but theoretically it is in you at full blast at week6. So what if you tried just 100 and then weeks 7,8,9,10 try the 150? After week 10 you will know this...do I now go to 200, or stay at 150, or do I feel that I need to back down to 100 again. I like this method of starting low and then find your own personal sweet spot. When I would 400mgs and would get about 7lbs lean and maybe 2 lbs water and fat. When I did 900-1000mgs I put on a lot of water and fat. So my point is that deca can be wet,dry or anywhere in between. Being a little older now, I dont do crazy things like 1 gram of anything. I saw a guy at the gym on 250 sus/DAY and 1 gram deca/week, and he looked pretty shitty. I think that growing up we come to realize the point of no return.

Thanks for the warm welcome bro.I do appreciate it. I am going to try and be here for you if need be because dad told me to treat you like a brother..so I intend to just that. I was just reading and trying to catch up on posts, and I saw the deca cycle you were trying. First off nobody knows your body like you do, so I agree with you on the 150 deca. However Dad goes with these ramp cycles for deca and I think he would say go to week 6 with 100mgs. I always felt deca at week 10 but theoretically it is in you at full blast at week6. So what if you tried just 100 and then weeks 7,8,9,10 try the 150? After week 10 you will know this...do I now go to 200, or stay at 150, or do I feel that I need to back down to 100 again. I like this method of starting low and then find your own personal sweet spot. When I would 400mgs and would get about 7lbs lean and maybe 2 lbs water and fat. When I did 900-1000mgs I put on a lot of water and fat. So my point is that deca can be wet,dry or anywhere in between. Being a little older now, I dont do crazy things like 1 gram of anything. I saw a guy at the gym on 250 sus/DAY and 1 gram deca/week, and he looked pretty shitty. I think that growing up we come to realize the point of no return.
I really like that layout. That's exactly the advice,your dad gave,me about ramping the deca dose, which I plan to try when I run it in another month. Thanks for the feedback!

This clearly proves the whole "Anything under 400mg of deca is worthless." claim. I get so annoyed when people put an arbitrary number on things without any empirical evidence.

TRT doc has me on 150 test c and 150 nandrolone each week. Now I have not gone back in a while and have had to run things on my own but for well over a year I was cruising on test and deca and had fantastic results with my joints

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom