napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Operation Cyber Juice

^yes sir and teas, my in laws were attempting to import them from china and were all seized by CBP

Oh, I see. Thank God they seized all the tea, we would have thousands of people dead by now. Screw the Heroin epidemic happening lets focus are resources on confiscating some phucking tea.

^ Thats how we felt about the situation as well, but i guess importing ephedrine from china is frowned upon. Good job FED.GOV

You start dealing with narcotics you just moved up on the food chain. Gear is on the bottom of the food chain, probably even below pot dealers.
Yes, it really is which is why I don't understand sources that want to purposely put a target on themselves. They get greedy, when they could continue to stay in business by staying out of the spotlight flying under the radar

I'm actually pretty conservative fella, but Jeez, has the Government went full potato on this. If the substance in question is not Destroying communities IE Crack, Meth, Heroin decriminalize the damn thing. Saves ton of money recources and time to combat real drug issues. The pot head and gear user isn't hurting anybody. When is the last time you heard of neighborhoods and drive bys over pot and gear?

Yes, it really is which is why I don't understand sources that want to purposely put a target on themselves. They get greedy, when they could continue to stay in business by staying out of the spotlight flying under the radar

I think we are witnessing that right now, over at EVO. There phucking greed and lack of morality is going to back fire on them.

I'm actually pretty conservative fella, but Jeez, has the Government went full potato on this. If the substance in question is not Destroying communities IE Crack, Meth, Heroin decriminalize the damn thing. Saves ton of money recources and time to combat real drug issues. The pot head and gear user isn't hurting anybody. When is the last time you heard of neighborhoods and drive bys over pot and gear?

A lot of it has to do with the propaganda surrounding these substances.

^Unfortunately here in northern california there are homicides and home invasion robberies etc related to marijuana all the time, definitely not much about hormone related compounds from what i know

^Unfortunately here in northern california there are homicides and home invasion robberies etc related to marijuana all the time, definitely not much about hormone related compounds from what i know
I'm from rocklin where everyone is on roids lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

A lot of it has to do with the propaganda surrounding these substances.

The funny thing about Gear is that even the FDA didn't want to put it on the Class 3 list, said it didn't warrant it. Its completely political, to save sports from cheating. Funny thing is that 90% are still on gear and they cheer them on because they just don't get caught. The only reason its even a misdemeanor is over pro sports, can y ou believe that.

^My man !, i now recide out here in elk grove but grew up in oak park and the south sacramento area.
The grove is cool. They have been cleaning it up. It's been a while I moved to sf at 18 spent a couple years there and just moved to TX. I here it's growing like crazy there though.

Anyway I 100% believe this is just a war on Males in general and they wont be content until your fat and complacent and test gets in the way of that theory. In the past 20 years just being a man and having male traits is frowned upon.

The grove is cool. They have been cleaning it up. It's been a while I moved to sf at 18 spent a couple years there and just moved to TX. I here it's growing like crazy there though.

^Ya things are finally heading in the right direction, housing has improved dramatically and the economy over here is gaining speed. As a matter of fact i am currently in the middle of expanding from a joint parent and sister company and will be launching a retail vape and cigar/tobacco shop hopefully by the end of the year. You should stop by once i have things going my friend, if you happen to be in the neighborhood.

Top Bottom