Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Boxer/lifter with some sarm questions

kevinspacey

New member
Member
Hello!

I'm a 20 year old guy that has been lifting seriously for 2 years, and I'm also a longtime boxer. I'm 6 feet tall and my weight is 176 pounds, and I'd say my BF is at around 15% at the moment. My goal is to gain muscle and drop bodyfat, if that's possible. I'm currently cutting. Since I'm a boxer, I want to be explosive but still keep my cardio, which is really my strongest side at the moment. I'd also like help with recovering between training, which is a problem at the moment. I just train so much with both lifting and boxing that my body is always trying to recover. I'd say that I'm a diciplined guy, my diet is always on point, I never miss practise etc. if that matters in your assesment of me.

I'm obviously way too young for steroids, so I was wondering if sarms could be an alternative for me. And if you don't think I'm ready for sarms either, please say so. I don't want to rush anything. And If I would take sarms, I would listen to your advice to do everything right. And if you would recommend me to take sarms, please mention which one(s) would suit me. If you want more information from me, just ask.

I appreciate any and all answers.
 
I think the triple stack from www.sarmsx.com would suit you perfectly bro. It's great for endurance, cardio, strength, lean mass, fat loss, and excellent recovery and healing benefits. It's the most popular stack and very well rounded.

This is the protocol to follow

1-12 mk2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day
 
Thank you so much for the answer. I'm thinking of going with only GW-501516 for the rest of the cut and then going with more stuff during the bulk. If I only run GW-501516, would I need PCP? And also, how do you think only GW-501516 would help my performance in boxing? Thanks again for the help!
 
Thank you so much for the answer. I'm thinking of going with only GW-501516 for the rest of the cut and then going with more stuff during the bulk. If I only run GW-501516, would I need PCP? And also, how do you think only GW-501516 would help my performance in boxing? Thanks again for the help!
that is completely fine to run and no, you would not need a pct but to be honest, i would simply just go with s4 and gw bro... you want to get that huge strength and endurance and cut like a mother but still be extremely strong... that would be my recommendation... here are the links and the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
 
that is completely fine to run and no, you would not need a pct but to be honest, i would simply just go with s4 and gw bro... you want to get that huge strength and endurance and cut like a mother but still be extremely strong... that would be my recommendation... here are the links and the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 tongkat ali


Mini pct 13-16




clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

First of all, thank you for your answer. Really appreciate it.
I'm a very careful guy, and suppression really scares me. Since I'm only 20, I'm not sure if my body has finished developing, and I'm afraid that running something suppressive such as S4 then doing a pct may mess up my hormones in the long run, or mess up some biological clocks or something. Is this a valid concern, or do you think I'll be totally fine after the PCT? This is mainly why I'm leaning towards only running GW.

Also, when buying tongkat ali is there something I should keep in mind, concentrations and such? I see different versions/strengths of it.

Once again, thanks for the help!
 
Last edited:
GW-501516 can be ran for 16 weeks total and is non suppressive. It isn't a SARM technically.
So in other words no PCT required.

Also don't dont do PCP it's a crazy ass drug lol =P

You will see an increased V02 max and that will ultimately lead to higher levels of endurance.

This will definitely speed up fat loss as well.

I'd say this is a great choice to help with endurance.

That being said, GW allows you to push harder requiring even more recovery time.

Eventually you will want to work in some periodized training and Deload weeks overall or you will just end up with injured or not progressing no matter what you take.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the answer!
Yes, of course i meant PCT not PCP, lol!
After the 16 weeks, how long would I need to wait before I can run it again? Also, will I keep some of the endurance I get from GW, after the cycle?
Once again, I appreciate the help!
 
You want to take 3-4 weeks break and you can go again! Its really nice. You will not keep the full level of endurance when you come off. Now you can make gains in endurance overall that will stick but I wouldnt expect the exact same level of endurance when coming off of GW.

That sounds great!
What do you personally think with running a S4+GW cycle at the age of 20? I just don't want to mess up anything in the long run. Do you think I should wait? Or if I do everything exactly as you guys have told me with the cycle and PCT, do you think I will be back to normal, no problem?
I know that this is a hard question to answer, but my thoughts really are if the pros outweighs the cons?
Once again, I appreciate the help! Thank you.
 
I don't think you'll have any problem running GW and S4 however I commend your caution. You could always just run GW initially then next time add in S4.
 
Thank you so much for the answer. I'm thinking of going with only GW-501516 for the rest of the cut and then going with more stuff during the bulk. If I only run GW-501516, would I need PCP? And also, how do you think only GW-501516 would help my performance in boxing? Thanks again for the help!
If you run gw solo, you will not need a pct. You will experience great fat loss and a drastic increase in endurance which will benefit your boxing substantially, leaving you more long lasting energy
 
Thanks guys, I've decided to run only GW for 16 weeks. This is my first time taking a PED so I think that this is a good way to dip my feet into the water, so to say. And if I like it, I might stack it with S4 in my next cycle, if I decide to do another. I want to thank all of you for the help, really appreciate it.
 
Thanks guys, I've decided to run only GW for 16 weeks. This is my first time taking a PED so I think that this is a good way to dip my feet into the water, so to say. And if I like it, I might stack it with S4 in my next cycle, if I decide to do another. I want to thank all of you for the help, really appreciate it.
No problem at all brother. Let me know if you have any other questions
 
Thanks guys, I've decided to run only GW for 16 weeks. This is my first time taking a PED so I think that this is a good way to dip my feet into the water, so to say. And if I like it, I might stack it with S4 in my next cycle, if I decide to do another. I want to thank all of you for the help, really appreciate it.
you will love it brother... keep us update don your results and let me know anytime you have questions
 
Top Bottom