napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Question

raceholdings1

Hi Dylan, I'm 20 years old and trying to become an IFBB pro at the moment, I wanted to get some information on a stack that you think would work best for a bulking phase but still keeping the fat % lower! If you could get back with me I would really appreciate it.

Hi bro, at 20 years old you're definitely too young for steroids. You could try a SARMS stack.

What are your stats ?

in no way, shape or form would i EVER recommend steroids to anyone your age, whether you think you are going pro or not... thats ridiculous and if you think its worth ruining your life to say that "your a pro" then i guess thats your call but its not like going pro is going to be some sort of financial freedom gain or anything so if you feel that just having that title is worth it then i dont know what else to say bro... sarms would the one option i would recommend...

in no way, shape or form would i EVER recommend steroids to anyone your age, whether you think you are going pro or not... thats ridiculous and if you think its worth ruining your life to say that "your a pro" then i guess thats your call but its not like going pro is going to be some sort of financial freedom gain or anything so if you feel that just having that title is worth it then i dont know what else to say bro... sarms would the one option i would recommend...

This is very well said my friend. Who gives a shit about a title.

Sounds to me like the best thing you could do is work on your self image OP. I think you're problem is that you have a need for approval issue. Books and Audios will help that out, do something that's worth while and gives you longevity. You can use gear when you've built your foundation.

Hi Dylan, I'm 20 years old and trying to become an IFBB pro at the moment, I wanted to get some information on a stack that you think would work best for a bulking phase but still keeping the fat % lower! If you could get back with me I would really appreciate it.
Of course you want to be an ifbb pro. Who doesn't at 20? It's a pipe dream unless you are one that has elite genetics which is 0.001% of the population.

We don't give underage steroid advice here

This is very well said my friend. Who gives a shit about a title.

Sounds to me like the best thing you could do is work on your self image OP. I think you're problem is that you have a need for approval issue. Books and Audios will help that out, do something that's worth while and gives you longevity. You can use gear when you've built your foundation.
exactly and its not his fault... when i was modeling i thought it was going to be the most glamorous shit etc... its not even close... you SAY your a model and think your cool but in actuality, it fucking sucks... its nothing its cracked up to be and you dont make shit for money, just like with this scenario.. same circumstance just a different type of business...

exactly and its not his fault... when i was modeling i thought it was going to be the most glamorous shit etc... its not even close... you SAY your a model and think your cool but in actuality, it fucking sucks... its nothing its cracked up to be and you dont make shit for money, just like with this scenario.. same circumstance just a different type of business...

Sure the fuck can't let other people tell you how much your worth.

yeah bro, becoming an IFBB pro is extremely hard. on top of that, you wont be popular and make money just because youre a Pro.
you need a full time job to support your bodybuilding endeavors.

What would you recommend as far as sarms go?
here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom