napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

rockin rick on deca

drb_iac

Bro- I promised to get this to you before I left. I PMed you twice but each time when I was done and hit send it said I was logged out. PM seems to be working ok today. So hopefully I can give you this before I go. I am in New Orleans today, not too far from where Marie LaVeaux is burried. Maybe she will send me good vodoo with extra mojo and get this posted. If she shows up beating on her tom-tom...or tries to beat on my tom-tom then I will flee...gone..otta this city..lol

So we have talked about this before. The half life of test pro is like a train engine pulling 2 cars. It gets into the station fast but leaves the station fast. Test decoanate takes a long time to get to the station but takes a long time to get out of the station. So it stands to reason that nandrolone decoanate is one slow ass train. Even a hobo could hop on!!

In pharmacology each drug takes a certain amount of time to reach the "steady state". This is when the train station has the same number of trains coming in as it does leaving. When the steady state is reached, then this is assumed to be the drug working at its best. Now the effectiveness of a drug can peak while the train is going into the station or maybe when the train is leaving the station. If I told you that it takes me one beer within a half hour to get buzzed, then would it be better to chug the beer or sip for 1/2 hour? Chug it! Because alcohol has its best effect when the train is going into the station, and its side effects of illness are when the train is leaving the station.
Which brings us to deca. Deca works best when the train is leaving..not entering the station. So it is thought that it takes 6 weeks of weekly injections of deca to reach the steady state. More injections per week do not get you there any sooner So at 6 weeks is when you can consider deca effective and at peak. Now the same question as asked about alcohol. Is it better to use high mgs in those 6 weeks or low. The answer is just the opposite of alcohol. It is better to use low mgs, because the steady state and its effectiveness is when the train is leaving. So you do not chug deca. Alcohol is a very very fast train and deca is a slow decoanate train.

It is thought that if you use 150-200mgs deca and just use this lower dosage, that in 6 weeks you will be there...you are there in 6 weeks whether you use 200 or 600 or 800.

So the idea is to ramp deca up. That would be 200mgs for 6 weeks. Then decide what dose you want to use. If you go to 400 for weeks 7-10, you still have time to either go back to 200 or go up to 600. Remember...we already reached steady state. So at week 10 you say "I am going to 600mgs for weeks 10-14". Ok bring it all down to a close at 14 weeks. This is the optimum time that I have found for deca at its best.

Another thought on low dose ramp up is that if it takes 6 weeks at 200mgs and also 6 weeks at 600mgs then those extra 400mgs you are taking in the first 6 weeks are going toward side effects...not effects.

Also my own diary tells me to never go over 600mgs. When I stay under 600 I do not get any sides and do not use any oct. Over 600 I get deca dick no matter how much test I use with it. I also feel sluggish and weak and bloated. So for me the the steady state or the sweet spot is 400mgs max.If I am intent on gaining some lbs then 600mg max.

You will gain lean mass on 200-400mgs..I promise. Go over 600mg and be prepared to caber, get some bloat, and deca dick. At 500mgs, you are walking the line.BUT the good thing on a ramp up is that you have time to know what you like and don't like. The train is moving slow ,so you can hop on and off pretty easily.

200mgs week 1-6 400mgs week 7-10 600mgs week 11-14. In the old days they would also ramp back down because they thought that decreasing dosages would save them from sides. I doubt it!

Hope this reaches you. God bless ,take care, be healthy. No muscle is worth your health.
DrB

Bro- I promised to get this to you before I left. I PMed you twice but each time when I was done and hit send it said I was logged out. PM seems to be working ok today. So hopefully I can give you this before I go. I am in New Orleans today, not too far from where Marie LaVeaux is burried. Maybe she will send me good vodoo with extra mojo and get this posted. If she shows up beating on her tom-tom...or tries to beat on my tom-tom then I will flee...gone..otta this city..lol

So we have talked about this before. The half life of test pro is like a train engine pulling 2 cars. It gets into the station fast but leaves the station fast. Test decoanate takes a long time to get to the station but takes a long time to get out of the station. So it stands to reason that nandrolone decoanate is one slow ass train. Even a hobo could hop on!!

In pharmacology each drug takes a certain amount of time to reach the "steady state". This is when the train station has the same number of trains coming in as it does leaving. When the steady state is reached, then this is assumed to be the drug working at its best. Now the effectiveness of a drug can peak while the train is going into the station or maybe when the train is leaving the station. If I told you that it takes me one beer within a half hour to get buzzed, then would it be better to chug the beer or sip for 1/2 hour? Chug it! Because alcohol has its best effect when the train is going into the station, and its side effects of illness are when the train is leaving the station.
Which brings us to deca. Deca works best when the train is leaving..not entering the station. So it is thought that it takes 6 weeks of weekly injections of deca to reach the steady state. More injections per week do not get you there any sooner So at 6 weeks is when you can consider deca effective and at peak. Now the same question as asked about alcohol. Is it better to use high mgs in those 6 weeks or low. The answer is just the opposite of alcohol. It is better to use low mgs, because the steady state and its effectiveness is when the train is leaving. So you do not chug deca. Alcohol is a very very fast train and deca is a slow decoanate train.

It is thought that if you use 150-200mgs deca and just use this lower dosage, that in 6 weeks you will be there...you are there in 6 weeks whether you use 200 or 600 or 800.

So the idea is to ramp deca up. That would be 200mgs for 6 weeks. Then decide what dose you want to use. If you go to 400 for weeks 7-10, you still have time to either go back to 200 or go up to 600. Remember...we already reached steady state. So at week 10 you say "I am going to 600mgs for weeks 10-14". Ok bring it all down to a close at 14 weeks. This is the optimum time that I have found for deca at its best.

Another thought on low dose ramp up is that if it takes 6 weeks at 200mgs and also 6 weeks at 600mgs then those extra 400mgs you are taking in the first 6 weeks are going toward side effects...not effects.

Also my own diary tells me to never go over 600mgs. When I stay under 600 I do not get any sides and do not use any oct. Over 600 I get deca dick no matter how much test I use with it. I also feel sluggish and weak and bloated. So for me the the steady state or the sweet spot is 400mgs max.If I am intent on gaining some lbs then 600mg max.

You will gain lean mass on 200-400mgs..I promise. Go over 600mg and be prepared to caber, get some bloat, and deca dick. At 500mgs, you are walking the line.BUT the good thing on a ramp up is that you have time to know what you like and don't like. The train is moving slow ,so you can hop on and off pretty easily.

200mgs week 1-6 400mgs week 7-10 600mgs week 11-14. In the old days they would also ramp back down because they thought that decreasing dosages would save them from sides. I doubt it!

Hope this reaches you. God bless ,take care, be healthy. No muscle is worth your health.
DrB
I cannot thank you enough for this excellent information Drb! This is exactly what I was looking for, and everything you mentioned makes perfect sense. I intend to run it just like you laid out. You have more experience with Deca than anyone on this board, so I really appreciate this valuable information you've given me. I'm really looking forward to the cycle, and implementing these strategies for my first time with deca.

I hope you are able to check in with us often bro. Keep in touch and don't be a stranger! I hope you really enjoy yourself in Costa Rica my friend. It's definitely a place I'd love to visit myself. My brother has been and I've only heard good things about it!

DrB

^ Nice post, great analogy

DrB
I think I may try this out for my second cycle. Really well written and very easy to understand.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I think I may try this out for my second cycle. Really well written and very easy to understand.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ditto! I'm considering adding Deca to my 2nd cycle as well. I will probably keep it low @ 200mg the entire cycle though. At least the first time. Thanks again for the awesome info Drb!

Drb you are freaking amazing with deca. That was a perfect post and I will most likely follow it as well. Although I am only running 300mg Max this go round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit! Don't get NO better!

I'd pay money for this info... This is EXACTLY why I love this place...

Yea that's going to really help my transition from my cruise to blast....thanks great info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrB

i can sit back and read this and absorb all day... you really know how to add to an arsenal of knowledge and i have nothing but the highest amount of gratitude for all of these posts and guides you present... what i admire is how you kept diaries, studies them, learned and implemented and then pass along your experience... you base it on facts but you base it on personal experience, which is priceless... thank you brother

Top Bottom