napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is Equipoise considered a lean mass gainer or a "wet bulker"

hardtoget

Curious to hear from you guys if you consider Eq a lean mass gainer or wet bulker? I was considering using it in the future with my TRT dose of Test Cyp per week (200mg/week) if it seems to be more about lean mass gains vs. wet/aromatizing compound. I do hear average doses of the stuff is around 400mg/wk, I might go down on that dose to keep water retention low. I will avoid at all costs wet compounds (Anadrol, Deca, Sustanon, high dose Test) even as a hardgainer because you lose the gains so damn fast coming off even with proper PCT. Besides, my body didn't handle Deca worth a damn and I won't ever use that stuff again. Even Test at 500mg/wk for my body contributed to high water retention and upon coming off I lost almost all my gains on a 10-12 weeker. I do hear while on Eq you eat like a freakin' horse, no pun intended.

EQ. Is a great lean bulker..it does not aromatise like others do. It's recommended to run at least 600mgs for 14 to 16 weeks. It will not add water either.

Curious to hear from you guys if you consider Eq a lean mass gainer or wet bulker? I was considering using it in the future with my TRT dose of Test Cyp per week (200mg/week) if it seems to be more about lean mass gains vs. wet/aromatizing compound. I do hear average doses of the stuff is around 400mg/wk, I might go down on that dose to keep water retention low. I will avoid at all costs wet compounds (Anadrol, Deca, Sustanon, high dose Test) even as a hardgainer because you lose the gains so damn fast coming off even with proper PCT. Besides, my body didn't handle Deca worth a damn and I won't ever use that stuff again. Even Test at 500mg/wk for my body contributed to high water retention and upon coming off I lost almost all my gains on a 10-12 weeker. I do hear while on Eq you eat like a freakin' horse, no pun intended.

Well dude you already know what I am going to say!!! deca deca deca. TRT with eq is about useless. EQ needs a min of 400mgs and 16 weeks to kick. At trt doses it is nothing. The best combo with test is deca. 150mg test + 50-100mg deca. I have ever heard anyone say they could not handle deca....except this guy at the gym who using tren,deca,cyp and dbol....he says it is the deca! I would really like to hear what cycle, how much deca etc makes you say this about deca. Just curious really. I do not consider deca to be wet. It is less wet than test, and even any wetness from deca is dose dependent. I do know of some guys who trt with 150mg test, and 3 injections per week of 50mg winny

Well drb_iac, I'll tell you my first hand experience with Deca and why I'm on TRT for life. I purchased from China (IP) Animal Vet Deca (ran at 400mg/wk) and BD Sustanon (ran at 500mg/wk). I got every Deca side known to man, even with Caber I couldn't get the sides down. Bloat was terrible, rage was terrible, no sex drive, terrible erection problems, etc. I got the Sustanon tested, pure bunk made me reconsider ever doing AAS ever again. Why I went with prohormones for some time was I knew what I was putting in my body. I fear Deca ever again in my system. Even with PCT, Test levels never came back. It will either be a Primo cycle or EQ cycle with TRT dose for me. I'm going to run Mast with Test P coming up this spring, no more bunk I pray.

Well drb_iac, I'll tell you my first hand experience with Deca and why I'm on TRT for life. I purchased from China (IP) Animal Vet Deca (ran at 400mg/wk) and BD Sustanon (ran at 500mg/wk). I got every Deca side known to man, even with Caber I couldn't get the sides down. Bloat was terrible, rage was terrible, no sex drive, terrible erection problems, etc. I got the Sustanon tested, pure bunk made me reconsider ever doing AAS ever again. Why I went with prohormones for some time was I knew what I was putting in my body. I fear Deca ever again in my system. Even with PCT, Test levels never came back. It will either be a Primo cycle or EQ cycle with TRT dose for me. I'm going to run Mast with Test P coming up this spring, no more bunk I pray.
Doesn't sound like Deca's fault... I would blame your source... Having bunk test can cause serious problems running other compounds

If you need quality gear in the future don't hesitate to contact me bro... I'll get you set up with Pharma Lady... I absolutely hate hearing about bunk gear.

Yeah bro and I was really looking forward to using a British Dragon product but over the years I've heard of horror stories with British Dragon either underdosing their products or just putting other oils to make bunk crap. Really didn't think on my third purchase from this source he would scam me like that, first two cycle runs were exceptional. I appreciate your empathy on my regard, to me making something illegal causes issues like this and to me the effects are far worse than running true gear.

Yeah bro and I was really looking forward to using a British Dragon product but over the years I've heard of horror stories with British Dragon either underdosing their products or just putting other oils to make bunk crap. Really didn't think on my third purchase from this source he would scam me like that, first two cycle runs were exceptional. I appreciate your empathy on my regard, to me making something illegal causes issues like this and to me the effects are far worse than running true gear.
That's pretty much why this forum was created... For everyone to learn, have a better place to share knowledge, and be able to get quality gear through trusted sponsors. There's no way in hell DG or other members would let any sponsor here screw anyone over. You're in good hands...

Like cb mentioned eq should be run at minimum 600mg for 16 weeks. In my opinion id run the eq at 800 and bump your trt to 300 or keep it where its at. Aromasin should help with water if your prone to estrogenic sides but eq is far from a wet bulker in my experience. Also.. that increase in appetite is overplayed I think and ive never noticed any change in my appetite that wasnt caused by increased activity and heavier lifting regimen

Nothing has made me have hunger pains quite like my latest run of MK677. That stuff is ridiculous on increasing hunger, hell my blood sugar would run low sometimes on it and I'm in the middle of a competition prep so not a great idea I found out to run it. Thinking more on it about Eq, I might do Primo instead seems like if it is quality Primo, some say it's the best stuff you'll ever run in your life.

EQ is definitely a lean bulker, but as mentioned it needs ran 600 minimum and for at least 16 weeks. Otherwise don't waste your time with it in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

My previous three cycles were:

Tbol Weeks 1-4 50mg
Test E Weeks 1-10 500mg
Proviron 50mg/day Weeks 1-8

Test Cyp Weeks 1-10 500mg
Winstrol 50/50/50/75 Weeks 7-10
Proviron 50mg Weeks 1-10

Deca-Durabolin 400mg Weeks 1-10
Sustanon 500mg Weeks 1-10

All cycles had common PCT of Nolvadex, last cycle I brought HCG in the mix.

I am probably the biggest advocate of eq you will find but even more so with primo, so when you ask about either, my eyes immediately light up! With eq, as others pointed out, it needs to be ran much higher... in all honesty, you need to run it at 800 mg per week... 600 is fine but your best bet to see max results is 800... to some this sounds high but it is very low on sides and it has a much higher sweet spot... the beauty of eq is its versatility... by nature its more of a recomp style compound... i hate the word "lean bulk" but recomp would be how to define it... it most certainly can be used on a bulk but naturally its more clean and has a far great chance of sustainability... don't get too caught up in the whole "having huge appetite increases" because that is very hit or miss at best... i literally use it in EVERY cycle i run and up to 1 gram per week and have never once had any increase in appetite whatsoever... most do not report any such a thing... yes it has been reported but i find that it may be due to other substances being used... that's not something i want you to expect with it... you can expect this though... huge increases in endurance, strength, vascularity and clean muscle...

primo is the most ideal and king of all FOR ME... continuous clean muscle growth, minimal to no sides, FEELING GREAT, LOOKING GREAT etc... I can't say enough about it... together they are so ideal... you can't go wrong with that combo...

My previous three cycles were:

Tbol Weeks 1-4 50mg
Test E Weeks 1-10 500mg
Proviron 50mg/day Weeks 1-8

Test Cyp Weeks 1-10 500mg
Winstrol 50/50/50/75 Weeks 7-10
Proviron 50mg Weeks 1-10

Deca-Durabolin 400mg Weeks 1-10
Sustanon 500mg Weeks 1-10

All cycles had common PCT of Nolvadex, last cycle I brought HCG in the mix.

dude why are you running such high doses? i mean just in your first cycle you ran 500mg of TEST? thats like old school BBer doses for bulking, and these guys were in their prime..i am not a fan of high doses especially for someone new to AAS. when you are more advanced/experienced then there is a place for higher doses BUT not in the beginning, it is just asking for more Sides.

and you said Nolvadex was the only thing used in PCT? that seems pretty shabby dude, when you are hitting 500mg TEST you need to have a thorough PCT..

i just think you need to rethink your mentality about cycles...your first time running DECA at 400mg is too high along with 500mg Sust and it is no wonder you got sides. PLUS you said your TEST was Bunk..how did you know that? did you test it? running bunk test and blaming Deca doesnt make sense....

also just because a compound is considered "wet" doesnt mean it will bloat you up - it depends on dosage and diet as well. obviously higher doses will be prone to more sides and over eating carbs or sodium can give excess bloat....

Top Bottom