napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Female SARMs Cutting Stack

darksiseneg

Hello..

So my wife is interested in a SARM cycle and has researched well. She has came to the conclusion she wants to cut with a SARMs stack but wants no side effects especially from S4.

She is 138 at 20 to 22 percent. What would be the reccomended stack? Is s4 even worth it below 50mg/day?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I ran the s4 at 50 a day and never had sides and stacked it with gw and lost straight body fat. Had my diet tuned in and did cardio but it worked for me. If nothing else have her run just gw for the stamina and fat loss it contributes. It's an amazing sarm to say the least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello..

So my wife is interested in a SARM cycle and has researched well. She has came to the conclusion she wants to cut with a SARMs stack but wants no side effects especially from S4.

She is 138 at 20 to 22 percent. What would be the reccomended stack? Is s4 even worth it below 50mg/day?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
If she wants a good stack without the sides of s4, go with mk2866 and gw. Make sure you get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

she could run s4 lower.. i have had females get great results, even at 30 mg per day... if she wants to leave it out, then this is the stack i would recommend... here is the link to the discount page followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 12.5 mg per day first two weeks25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

I am a female currently taking the triple stack
and running the S4 at 25mg a day (split twice a day) with no side effects and it's working for me!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate and let me know :)

and running the S4 at 25mg a day (split twice a day) with no side effects and it's working for me!
absolutely right and you have done such a tremendous job!

Thank you about the log, as I have read no PCT needed for females. Not sure about birth control, I don't
Take any hubby got fixed after our 3rd :). Sorry I can't help with this one.

Thanks for sharing. I'd love to hear more about your cycle and stack. I've been on MK2866 for a couple of weeks. 10mg/day (once daily) and just added S4 today, 12.5mg (once daily). How long have you been running that stack and what kind of results have you seen? You've noticed a strength increase? Visible, too? Did you hold onto any water weight with the MK2866?

Thanks for your help!

Thanks for sharing. I'd love to hear more about your cycle and stack. I've been on MK2866 for a couple of weeks. 10mg/day (once daily) and just added S4 today, 12.5mg (once daily). How long have you been running that stack and what kind of results have you seen? You've noticed a strength increase? Visible, too? Did you hold onto any water weight with the MK2866?

Thanks for your help!

Just wondering where you got the sarms from? S4 is suppose to be taken twice daily...I wrote a log of my cycle, all your answers can be read on my log..hope it helps ;)

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/sarms-female-log-23953.html

Thanks for your help!
Those are some odd dosages. Where are your sarms from?

Thanks for your help!
im also wondering about where your sarms came from thats some very very odd dosing which leads me to believe you may not have real sarms

Top Bottom