• Anadrol

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oral Primo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I thought it would be interesting to see the vast thoughts on your favorite oral steroid. Take a look at all your options and vote.

For me, its quite easy. Winstrol always reigns supreme for me. Tbol does come in a close second along with proviron but for me, nothing compares to winstrol...

I opt for dianabol, it just makes one feel better than any other compound hands down.. plus strength and muscle mass gains through the roof !

This is a no brainer for me. I'm with my man, Dylan on this! Winstrol all the way. I get hard, lean, dry, and vascular as fuck on it. It also gives me some impressive strength and lean mass gains as well. On top of that I get no sides on it

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

this is a no brainer for me. I'm with my man, dylan on this! Winstrol all the way. I get hard, lean, dry, and vascular as fuck on it. It also gives me some impressive strength and lean mass gains as well. On top of that i get no sides on it

sent from my sm-g928v using tapatalk

for sure brother!!

anadrol for me. dbol makes me feel shitty, winny kills my joints. never tried tbol tho

Dbol makes you feel shitty but anadrol does not ? thats a first ive heard of this to be honest, especially since dbol is an anti depressant. But i guess everyone is different, sorry to hear that u do not get the full Dbol experience and a big part of that would be feeling extremely GREAT..

Ive ran both many, many times from multiple sources and anadrol always gave me a bit more strength and size but made me feel like hell. Dbol came close to the same strength and size but made me feel like superman fucked the incredible hulk and had twins.. just my personal experience and im sure its different for everyone

Well, I've only ran tbol for 6 weeks and I've ran 2 ph cycles (without test) and I really didn't get much out of the tbol to be honest. I'm in week 10 of my test cycle at 600/week and while I have leaned down a bit and put on a small amount of clean size, I've been fairly disappointed with the lack of strength gains. However, I started winstrol 10 days ago and I just had one of the best workouts I've ever had. My energy and endurance was through the roof and I repped pr's tonight on dead lifts and the shitty part is I could have pulled heavier but I wasn't expecting it. I felt so strong today. Problem is I don't know if I have the winny to thank for it or not.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I opt for dianabol, it just makes one feel better than any other compound hands down.. plus strength and muscle mass gains through the roof !

I have to agree with dbol, just due to the mental well being and the fast strength gains. I was wondering...how come I can't check more than one...lol.

it really depends on what im using it for

proviron on trt
tbol for lean gains
var for cutting
dbol for mass gaining

I have to ask is the lab questionable
No the lab is PSL, the batch that came with a vial that had the brown sludge in it. I got bloods done 2 weeks ago and they came back at 4600. I think they're a couple things at play. One being my expectations were too high, two my estrogen was through the roof, and three I'm only eating at maintenance trying to lean down. However, I did expect some strength gains even eating at only maintenance. I've made some good progress though, so I can't complain. It's all a learning experience and my next cycle will be better.

I've always wanted to try winny, but the joint sides scares me a little. I have a bad bunyon on my right foot that hurts pretty badly every now and again. I could only imagine if I got crippling joint pain lol. Am I still going to run it at some point? You bet your arse!

No the lab is PSL, the batch that came with a vial that had the brown sludge in it. I got bloods done 2 weeks ago and they came back at 4600. I think they're a couple things at play. One being my expectations were too high, two my estrogen was through the roof, and three I'm only eating at maintenance trying to lean down. However, I did expect some strength gains even eating at only maintenance. I've made some good progress though, so I can't complain. It's all a learning experience and my next cycle will be better.

You should've pinned that "hormone concentrate sludge". Then you would see the gains you want. 😉

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I love drol.. Respond well.. Worth minimum issues. Drol and tren bring some headache, but manageable... Gotta whatch that bp

I'll be trying Anadrol for the first time in about a month. I'm looking forward to it, to say the least

Top Bottom