napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Gym Playlist: What are you listening to?

Really any Nas gets me going, I like Mobb Deep on leg day for some reason. I'm mainly 90's hip hop. The only current shit I like is j cole, future, Kendrick (good kid mad city>damn>tpab) action Bronson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quite storm! =) love mob deep... i am big on jadakiss though and outkast especially aquemeni....

Any album by Pantera!! RESPECT! WALK! Are you you talking to me?!?!? Gets me pumped just walking around.
oh shit... i havent listened to anything of theirs since i was in like 8th grade... lolll i remember though... nine inch nails is probably as hardcore as i get with music but ive always been a HUGE fan of theirs

oh shit... i havent listened to anything of theirs since i was in like 8th grade... lolll i remember though... nine inch nails is probably as hardcore as i get with music but ive always been a HUGE fan of theirs

Haha!!! Hell yes!!! That just some ass kicking music!!!

Havent read all of this but I was suprised I didnt see any Clutch stations mentioned! Cant go wrong with bands like Tool, Slipknot, the above mentioned Pantera. Throw in some Devil Driver and Avenged Sevenfold and you may just develop an Appetite for Destruction. (Ohhhhhh GNR reference) Axel may suck now, but back then that record was the beees kneeeees!

Havent read all of this but I was suprised I didnt see any Clutch stations mentioned! Cant go wrong with bands like Tool, Slipknot, the above mentioned Pantera. Throw in some Devil Driver and Avenged Sevenfold and you may just develop an Appetite for Destruction. (Ohhhhhh GNR reference) Axel may suck now, but back then that record was the beees kneeeees!

Add in some Five Finger Death Punch and that'd be a helluva play list!

FFDP definitely gets those beastly juices flowin! My wife got me listening to a couple good bands over the past couple years. Upon a burning body and attila. UABB has a remix with Ice T of the song Turn down for what. Pretty crafty!

Love the way this dude flows...
https://youtu.be/t4kkzsRJObE

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
he goes hard for sure bro... i love listening to real lyricists and not all these new bull shit songs.. they all sound the fucking same and they show no production talent whatsoever... what happened to albums like aquemeni, it was written etc.... kanye beautiful dark twisted fantasy.. these type of albums are what im into

if you guys are into tech9 if you havent heard of Hopsin, you should check em out. Hes even got a song that makes fun of trap music, the video is funny as hell!

if you guys are into tech9 if you havent heard of Hopsin, you should check em out. Hes even got a song that makes fun of trap music, the video is funny as hell!
Hopsin is the shit. Jam his stuff all the time. Like Dylan pointed out, these guys actually have meaningful messages to put forward. Not just the same old bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hopsin is the shit. Jam his stuff all the time. Like Dylan pointed out, these guys actually have meaningful messages to put forward. Not just the same old bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
exactly bro... thats why all the legends sit and clown the new music... its honestly pointless... no message, no delivery, no substance etc... the message is all about bull shit... think about guys like wu tang, who either studied webster's all day or just had huge vocabulary.. either way, they had substance... think about the stories eminem and nas tell when they rap and the depth of outkast... its such a shame that people have not followed in their footsteps...

Its all about seeling whatever they can to make money and they could care less about advancing their craft or provoking thought.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man, is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If i live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven. Such is the rule OF HONOR." -Omerta, Lamb of God.

Top Bottom