napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Blood Test Results

iHeartGear

See attached.
Side Note: I have been off all AAS, SARMS, and Supplements for 10 weeks now.

Attachments

• results Edited.pdf
    10 KB · Views: 48
What was your pct and how long ago was it bro? You haven't been on an AI or anything?

Estrogen is super low, test is low, and prolactin is high. You have quite a few things that seriously need addressed here

What was your pct and how long ago was it bro? You haven't been on an AI or anything?

Estrogen is super low, test is low, and prolactin is high. You have quite a few things that seriously need addressed here

Yeah i expected my prolactin to be high, just wanted to comfirm it. Nipples are super puffed out due to prolactin build up.
Exactly 10 weeks ago i started my 3 week pct. First 2 weeks i did HCG 15,000 iu's spaced out over the course of the 2 weeks. 3rd week i did 50 mg clomid everyday for 7 days

Well I can guarantee the pct is why your numbers are bad, but what cycle were you on to begin with?

You only did 7 days of clomid? Thats it? If that is the case thats why ur labs are where they are at. You need at least 4 weeks of clomid and nolva. Idk what ur cycle was but if long esters you blast hcg the 2 weeks after last pin prior to starting pct. If ur test is low ur estro gonna b low since less to convert. Since ur prolactin is gigh and u expected it im assuming u were using tren or deca. Better get some caber as well. My suggestion is post complete cycle. So we can better advise u but i wpuld plan on running ur pct again but in a proper way and lengrh

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I was on a very reckless cycle last year.
1 gram Test
800 mg Deca
900 mg Eq

No caber or prami was ever used during cycle. That's why my prolactin is crazy high.

I highered a bb coach in January of this year for guidance. He suggested since my natural test production was most likely shut down to an extreme, that I do that particular PCT. That's why I did so many iu's of HCG. I followed exactly what he told me to do in the PCT. I had never seen a PCT like that before, but I decided to trust him.

Before anyone decides to bash me for doing such a reckless and stupid cycle, just know that I am well aware that it was a mistake. I am simply trying to right my wrongs here.

That's a crazy pct he had you do. Why, just why? Lol

Hcg is not a pct at all. In my opinion it's main purpose is to prime yourself while the esters clear so that your pct will be smoother and faster. It doesn't help you recover at all.

Definitely get yourself some caber or prami and deal with the prolactin. I bet you're not feeling all that great. And run a FULL pct for 4-6 weeks. That's a hell of a cycle to recover from.

Happy recovery bud.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bro, you NEVER and i mean NEVER run hcg in pct... thats literally the worst thing you could do... i have no clue what you would expect after everything you have done here... you need to not only run a full pct, but run it 8 weeks and you also need to be using caber or prami with it... i dont know what would possess you to run shit that high bro... fucks sake, that will destroy you, well you already know that..

i would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend NOT WAITING and get this going asap before it only gets worse... i cant believe you ran deca that high... i really can't... im not going to bash you, im just shocked you lasted through the whole cycle running it that way... fuck... so bro, DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT wait on this... you are getting in the danger zone with things now... get caber or prami NOW... please don't wait on that...

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout... you need TWO of them to complete the 8 weeks... if you need anymore help from me, let me know...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the insight... It's very frustrating hiring a coach and getting shitty advice. Especially when my health is now suffering and not to mention I am losing muscle pretty noticably. I am upset with him now that I realize this. If anyone has a quality bb coach they would recommend at a decent price I would very much appreciate it

Thanks for the insight... It's very frustrating hiring a coach and getting shitty advice. Especially when my health is now suffering and not to mention I am losing muscle pretty noticably. I am upset with him now that I realize this. If anyone has a quality bb coach they would recommend at a decent price I would very much appreciate it
thats the issue though... these so called "coaches" and "trainers" have NO FUCKING BUSINESS giving steroid use advice... here's what it comes down to...they are in the hope that because they are inept to be a real trainer, that by putting someone on steroids will mask the fact they don't know how to get you results without it... then, they fuck people up in the process.. im here at all times to help bro... you come to me when you need guidance, not such fucking douchebag that will get you hurt like you are now...

Ya man these forums are so informative, I would pull info from here instead of relying on a BB coach. Some times the issue with this sport is its very easy to become very finite in your understanding based on your anecdotal experiences. That BB coach you worked with probably ran some shitty PCT like that before and didn't get fucked up by it, so he assumed it was good to go.

A forum allows for MANY experiences and MANY opinions to be given and information has a way of correcting itself on a forum if anyone says anything wrong by mistake.
absolutely right brother... well said

thats the issue though... these so called "coaches" and "trainers" have NO FUCKING BUSINESS giving steroid use advice... here's what it comes down to...they are in the hope that because they are inept to be a real trainer, that by putting someone on steroids will mask the fact they don't know how to get you results without it... then, they fuck people up in the process.. im here at all times to help bro... you come to me when you need guidance, not such fucking douchebag that will get you hurt like you are now...

Thank you brother, i appreciate that

Ya man these forums are so informative, I would pull info from here instead of relying on a BB coach. Some times the issue with this sport is its very easy to become very finite in your understanding based on your anecdotal experiences. That BB coach you worked with probably ran some shitty PCT like that before and didn't get fucked up by it, so he assumed it was good to go.

A forum allows for MANY experiences and MANY opinions to be given and information has a way of correcting itself on a forum if anyone says anything wrong by mistake.

Yeah that's a very good point bro

Top Bottom