napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle Advice

clayopens

13 to 15% bf
205 - 210
around 8 years of training.
Natural as of now.

I compete in Men's Physique. Have Nationals in around 16 months.

I'm looking to add some more size before I step on stage. I'm still making slow progress but it's drastically dropped off.

Test Cyp 400mg weeks 1 to 12
HCG weeks 10 to 14
Nolva weeks 14 to 18 40/40/20/20
Clomid weeks 14 to 18 50/50/50/50
Amorasin 12.5mg eod

Support supplements through cycle and pct

I'm interested in running TBOL amd some EQ.

Which would alter it to

Test Cyp 300mg 1 to 16
Tbol 50mg 1 to 6
EQ 500mg 1 to 16
HCG 500iu twice a week 14 to 18.

same pct and cycle support protocol.

Thinking of dropping to trt dose of test after week 14 to 18. to let EQ clear

Last edited:
Buddy, you are still a bit too young to start steroids in my opinion. Sarms are a great option for you right now, but I think you should wait on the steroids until you are around 25. For men's physique sarms are perfect as it is

Here is what I'd run, which is the best stack for size

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/power-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I'm not looking to be told not to do it. I am looking for advice on the cycle making sure there aren't gaps. But thank you for the concern

I'm not looking to be told not to do it. I am looking for advice on the cycle making sure there aren't gaps. But thank you for the concern

Well bro, we don't advise underage People here or condone it's use. I'm sorry but I can't be part of that. There are any concerns cycling at your age. My first cycle was at 35 years old. This is a marathon and not a sprint

Good luck to you

Well bro, we don't advise underage People here or condone it's use. I'm sorry but I can't be part of that. There are any concerns cycling at your age. My first cycle was at 35 years old. This is a marathon and not a sprint

Good luck to you

I respect your rationale and decision. I feel like help is given to the complete uneducated rather than the ones who are trying to

really? really? you know what, dont come looking for fucking help if you are going to insult people and act like someone owes you something. you make your own decisions and if you want to ruin your life, GO FOR IT, but you are not going to find anyone here that is going to contribute to that... you have huge fucking nerve coming here talking like that... so if you want to rob a bank then someone should tell you how so you dont make a mistake? you need to start living in the real world... just because you want something doesn't mean its right or that you get it... im sure you can find some douchebag that could care less about you or your health that will tell you to do whatever it is you want to hear but here, you are going to deal with people that actually care and do whatever it takes to help and protect people, not damage them...

really? really? you know what, dont come looking for fucking help if you are going to insult people and act like someone owes you something. you make your own decisions and if you want to ruin your life, GO FOR IT, but you are not going to find anyone here that is going to contribute to that... you have huge fucking nerve coming here talking like that... so if you want to rob a bank then someone should tell you how so you dont make a mistake? you need to start living in the real world... just because you want something doesn't mean its right or that you get it... im sure you can find some douchebag that could care less about you or your health that will tell you to do whatever it is you want to hear but here, you are going to deal with people that actually care and do whatever it takes to help and protect people, not damage them...

Where exactly was the insult? Let's drop the hostility. I don't think anyone owes me anything nor has that been stated in any of my posts. Please enlighten me on how I should be speaking of you feel like this was insulting or condescending?

Last edited:
Top Bottom