Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Sarms

ioharter

New member
Member
Hey Dylan love your videos. I have ran Rad140, mk2866, and MK266 in the past. Currently I'm just using the 2866.
I'm looking to run a stack to cut down some excess weight/fat.
I currently am thinking to use
Gw501516
Mk2866
Rad140
Mk677
Sr9009
I'm using Kodiak Labs currently, curious on your thoughts to this stack or if I should remove something as well as doses?

Sorry I'm currently only using the mk677, others have been stopped for about 6 weeks
 
Hey Dylan love your videos. I have ran Rad140, mk2866, and MK266 in the past. Currently I'm just using the 2866.
I'm looking to run a stack to cut down some excess weight/fat.
I currently am thinking to use
Gw501516
Mk2866
Rad140
Mk677
Sr9009
I'm using Kodiak Labs currently, curious on your thoughts to this stack or if I should remove something as well as doses?

Sorry I'm currently only using the mk677, others have been stopped for about 6 weeks
that would be a damn strong cycle if you only had quality sarms that were actually REAL which these are definitely not so that's an issue because you don't know what you are actually using but you best run a full pct as opposed to a mini pct because chances are high you have no clue what you have...
 
keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a year continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…
 
Hey Dylan love your videos. I have ran Rad140, mk2866, and MK266 in the past. Currently I'm just using the 2866.
I'm looking to run a stack to cut down some excess weight/fat.
I currently am thinking to use
Gw501516
Mk2866
Rad140
Mk677
Sr9009
I'm using Kodiak Labs currently, curious on your thoughts to this stack or if I should remove something as well as doses?

Sorry I'm currently only using the mk677, others have been stopped for about 6 weeks

I honestly wouldn't use ANYHING from there man. It's too hard to say what you really have, but I'm sure they are not real sarms at all. More than likely prohormones and/or fillers.

The only source I'd trust for high quality legit sarms is www.sarmsx.com

If you run that stuff which I advise against, you need a full pct protocol which would be this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED
 
Top Bottom