Weight:210
Height: 6'1"
BF: 13%
Years Training: 15
Cycle: 5 weeks in...Onyx Test E 500/week adex on hand
PCT:Nolva/Chlomid could use suggestions
Gain 10lbs lean muscle
Nutrition 60/20/20 3750 calories

Libido off the charts, adex dosed at 3 weeks to reduce bloating, sensitive nips.
Marked increase in recovery and strength starting end of week 4.
Should I use tren or hcg on this 1st cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bro, no tren or HCG. Just rock with the test for your first cycle or two. Best not to introduce multiple compounds to your body until you know how you react to one. Tren & hcg will always be around. Stick with test for your first couple of cycles is my suggestion.

Thanks man, I have a few friends doing this and one seems to be a little reckless with his advice while the other one tends to be more cautious.. I'd rather stay cautious as my ultimate goal is healthy aging. Next cycle I'll just stick with just Test also. Maybe try Aromasin to see which ai is better for me..

Thanks man, I have a few friends doing this and one seems to be a little reckless with his advice while the other one tends to be more cautious.. I'd rather stay cautious as my ultimate goal is healthy aging. Next cycle I'll just stick with just Test also. Maybe try Aromasin to see which ai is better for me..

Anybody advising you to use Tren on a first cycle needs their head examined. Tren is for advanced users.

And for the record, Aromasin is far superior to arimadex. It blows it out of the water in every way

everything sounded so damn good until your last sentence and it ruined EVERYTHING you wrote... watch this video i did on tren on a first cycle... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCaPJZObrus&t=228s

your pct needs work, absolutely...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan, you're the man. I joined this forum so I could surround myself with more experience and boost my knowledge base in this area. Honestly I never intended to try Tren anytime soon, just wanted to throw that question out there for feedback. I actually gradually stepped up during this cycle so.. wk 1 -250mg...wk 2 -375...wk 3 -500... thanks for the info in the pct, I'll be using it. I'll also be showing my slow/careless friend your video and slapping him upside his head... Thanks again bro!

Thanks Dylan, you're the man. I joined this forum so I could surround myself with more experience and boost my knowledge base in this area. Honestly I never intended to try Tren anytime soon, just wanted to throw that question out there for feedback. I actually gradually stepped up during this cycle so.. wk 1 -250mg...wk 2 -375...wk 3 -500... thanks for the info in the pct, I'll be using it. I'll also be showing my slow/careless friend your video and slapping him upside his head... Thanks again bro!

I'm glad you came here and got the right advice buddy. I promise you that you won't get steered wrong here at all

Thanks for the welcome Rick, I've seen you're pretty active and supportive around the forum.

So my slow, reckless friend just left my house with a limp... showed him the video and pct advice you guys provided. Turns out there's a whole bunch of guys doing things sloppy around here. He's starting to follow you now so he can get more educated... what gets me is he's coming into his 5th cycle soon so unarmed! I don't even want to get into what happened recently to the guy that got him into this... Glad I found you guys so I can send others here.

Last edited:
Help me reach my goal

I want to get rid of my belly fat. I eat clean.
Cardio's done first thing when i wake up or after a work out 30 min.
1 hour only muscle work outs with 60 second rest periods.
Im working 3 - 5 times a week!
5 years working out.

12.7% Body Fat
BMI says 26.1 (idk what that means)
5/8 height
174 pounds
Muscles everywhere but the lower belly

Im fucking growing impatient.
I had a real body builder that wanted me to jump on Test and deca for a first cycle but listening to Dylan I blew it off with skepticism.
Deca can shut you down for a year ( U DECA DICK BROS?) , mad prolactin and with all that estrogen I'm like fuck that but tempted. Thinking what if, right ratio, saw palmetto, tudca, milk thistle, tribulus, green tea, ZMA, NAC, GAC injections, bcaa, creatine, 15 min absorption protein, HCG, and pct Clomid, Dotinex, armoasin, form stanzol, with 2 SARMS Mk2866 and GW501516 for 4 weeks is my solution to a muthafuckin sexy hot body to make this money as a male stripper?! Time is running and its time for me to pick something UP because i got too many bills. HELP!

Then i been offered by a dancer a 4 week oral only cycle (which i know your reading this like get the fuck out/ NO/ time waste) dbol and anavar. 2 suppressants. I wonder if he's trying to shut me down with overkill toxicity. Head butt shots to the liver. He said it was effective. 2 dancers agreed to that method. Makes no sense right?! steroids canceling each other out.

Then you got Dylan Gemelli. Fuck steroids, take sarms bro. BUT THERE EXPENSIVE AS FUCK! lol. Im getting desperate. Its been since october since i had steroids in mind and i been watching almost every ISARMS video or Dylan Gemelli video which I'm very appreciative of. I learned a lot and i keep on learning. I have access to clean shit but man if i could take something affordable besides the expense of stacks of Sarms or the steroid proceeder then please lead me the way. I do enough crazy abb work outs. Am i missing something? Is there a sarm that can murder this lower belly fat which other people think I'm crazy because they say i don't have any fat down there until i squeeze the tummy to show it. I got a little tummy with abs underneath. HELP y'all. thanks

fuck i want to have my body in great shape
Will do blood work before, during and after.

Last edited:
I want to get rid of my belly fat. I eat clean.
Cardio's done first thing when i wake up or after a work out 30 min.
1 hour only muscle work outs with 60 second rest periods.
Im working 3 - 5 times a week!
5 years working out.

12.7% Body Fat
BMI says 26.1 (idk what that means)
5/8 height
174 pounds
Muscles everywhere but the lower belly

Im fucking growing impatient.
I had a real body builder that wanted me to jump on Test and deca for a first cycle but listening to Dylan I blew it off with skepticism.
Deca can shut you down for a year ( U DECA DICK BROS?) , mad prolactin and with all that estrogen I'm like fuck that but tempted. Thinking what if, right ratio, saw palmetto, tudca, milk thistle, tribulus, green tea, ZMA, NAC, GAC injections, bcaa, creatine, 15 min absorption protein, HCG, and pct Clomid, Dotinex, armoasin, form stanzol, with 2 SARMS Mk2866 and GW501516 for 4 weeks is my solution to a muthafuckin sexy hot body to make this money as a male stripper?! Time is running and its time for me to pick something UP because i got too many bills. HELP!

Then i been offered by a dancer a 4 week oral only cycle (which i know your reading this like get the fuck out/ NO/ time waste) dbol and anavar. 2 suppressants. I wonder if he's trying to shut me down with overkill toxicity. Head butt shots to the liver. He said it was effective. 2 dancers agreed to that method. Makes no sense right?! steroids canceling each other out.

Then you got Dylan Gemelli. Fuck steroids, take sarms bro. BUT THERE EXPENSIVE AS FUCK! lol. Im getting desperate. Its been since october since i had steroids in mind and i been watching almost every ISARMS video or Dylan Gemelli video which I'm very appreciative of. I learned a lot and i keep on learning. I have access to clean shit but man if i could take something affordable besides the expense of stacks of Sarms or the steroid proceeder then please lead me the way. I do enough crazy abb work outs. Am i missing something? Is there a sarm that can murder this lower belly fat which other people think I'm crazy because they say i don't have any fat down there until i squeeze the tummy to show it. I got a little tummy with abs underneath. HELP y'all. thanks

fuck i want to have my body in great shape
Will do blood work before, during and after.

Bro, start your own thread. Don't hijack this one. That's very poor etiquette

i don't know how to start a thread????? sorry people
help me out a little bit..

im only good on cpu for research

i don't know how to start a thread????? sorry people
help me out a little bit..

im only good on cpu for research

Well I can tell you this.....I don't think you should be using steroids quite yet, and steroids do not burn fat at all. You really need to take a look at your diet. That's where it all starts.

I would stick with sarms that have real fat burning abilities. If you want to have an effctive stack without breaking the bank go with the triple stack. It's tried and true and great for fat burning

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom