napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shit upon further shit

Well holy shit! Buna dimineața tuturor! Stai la bine! Acesta trebuie să fie o zi de luni !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tbh can anyone here actually lift more than the 44?

I don't attempt to squat anymore for two reasons, I can't reach the bar with my hands and my back refuses to take anything past 405 any more. I'm a shadow of my former self... but a big shadow though.
Gonna up my protein up to 50 grams per pound of body weight so I can do some of these lifts people are claiming in threads lol. Obviously all the rest of us are doing it all wrong bro. Could I press the db weight mentioned in that lift? I'm sure I could, but why??? What's to gain? If I can't do 4-5 sets at 8-12 reps why??? I'll just stick to my pussy weights.

I don't attempt to squat anymore for two reasons, I can't reach the bar with my hands and my back refuses to take anything past 405 any more. I'm a shadow of my former self... but a big shadow though.
Gonna up my protein up to 50 grams per pound of body weight so I can do some of these lifts people are claiming in threads lol. Obviously all the rest of us are doing it all wrong bro. Could I press the db weight mentioned in that lift? I'm sure I could, but why??? What's to gain? If I can't do 4-5 sets at 8-12 reps why??? I'll just stick to my pussy weights.

Soooo no 120 lb shoulder presses? lol

Don't you know that every one who joins now is 220 with 7% BF? Gonna be a slow weekend since all these new posters will be competing at the Arnold.

I would've loved to hang with you in the 90's
I use to walk around with 9 1 pushed into the phone getting ready to hit that last 1 on the way down to the floor

Thank God I discovered dumbbells..especially the 120's….they saved my life……..;)

Last edited:
I use to walk around with 9 1 pushed into the phone getting ready to hit that last 1 on the way down to the floor……..;)

I remember those days.My friends(the ones that are still alive) say they were "good times" but I beg to differ.

Top Bottom