napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroid bust iron addict gym Miami

CT made a statement that he does not own that gym and that it just uses his face and likeness. For whatever that's worth

We live in a country where u can murder babies. Live here illegally but get full welfare benefits, and change Ur gender like u change underwear..but God forbid you sell a product your body makes naturally...funny creatine is otc but testosterone is the debil!

We live in a country where u can murder babies. Live here illegally but get full welfare benefits, and change Ur gender like u change underwear..but God forbid you sell a product your body makes naturally...funny creatine is otc but testosterone is the debil!

Trust me this arrest is not about the roids, I'm sure it has more to do with the money laundering, tax evasions and more than likely more serious drugs involved. I mean they have luxury cars confescated most likely in their own names. This is some noob shit right here, they didnt even try to distribute profits in a less suspicious manner. They will learn after this and either quit altogether or become smarter and bigger than before

Trust me this arrest is not about the roids, I'm sure it has more to do with the money laundering, tax evasions and more than likely more serious drugs involved. I mean they have luxury cars confescated most likely in their own names. This is some noob shit right here, they didnt even try to distribute profits in a less suspicious manner. They will learn after this and either quit altogether or become smarter and bigger than before

Shit he got 10 years coming

Mike Rashid is an ass hat any ways. Why tf would you have gear on the premises??? If you can afford a big gym and your partner is well off I figure an undisclosed location woulda been had. I don't understand ppl these days.

Top Bottom