napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to begin mk2866/gw501516 cycle, reaching out for some advice

rabfit

Hello Everyone,

Stats:

Height: 5'8

Weight: 166 lb

Body fat %: between 15-20% (not 100% sure, visually guesstimating based on pictures online, including pictures on my post so you can all tell me what you think based on visual inspection)

Years of training:3

Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run): None, I am a first timer.

PCT for each cycle: N/A^

Goals: To recomp

Supplements (if any): Creatine monohydrate, caffeine, whey/casein protein powder

General idea of nutrition: Run maintenance calories or slight deficit.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): No injury history.

I wanted to run a 12 week cycle of mk-2866 and gw-501516 from sarmsx. I already have the SARMs and mini pct. I got pre-cycle blood work done as advised by many on this forum.

1-12 mk2866 dosed once a day in AM at 25 mg
1-12 gw501516 dosed 30 mins before workout and once in AM on rest days at 20 mg
9-12 3 g DAA

mini pct

13-16 clomid 50/25/25/25
13-16 gw501516 dosed same as on cycle

I just turned 21 years old. My blood work shows a testosterone level of 355 ng/dL (range: 348-1197 ng/dL), which is within range but towards the low side, which does not really surprise me as I had always known I was on the lower side of the T range spectrum. I always thought that testosterone is supposed to be around it's peak at my age right now and the average for guys in my age range is 600-700 ng/dL. What weird is that I don't have any of the symptoms typically associated with low T. I have no problem with libido which always feels hyperactive like any other guy my age. I have no issues with getting erections and keeping them. I also do not have problems ejaculating or in bed with women at all. I am including the results from my blood work in this post. All other female hormonal values (LH, FSH, E2) seem to be in range however, though my LH and FSH are on the higher side of the reference range. The only possible reason I can think of why my serum T is low despite having high LH and FSH values as well as E2 in range would be that my Free T could make up for the lack of serum T, that is, Free T is higher in whatever the reference range maybe, so everything balances out. But this is all speculation and I have no blood work to support these speculations.

So my question is, am I good to go with my cycle despite my low serum T at my young age of 21? Or should I consult with a doctor about this first? The blood work was ordered from privatemdlabs to have a baseline before beginning my sarms cycle so my doctor does not know about it.

Blood work:

http://i.imgur.com/NMMlriS.png

Physique Pics with decent lighting/no filters or edits, no pump, near end of the day after about 75% macros have been consumed. Shots in various poses/from various angles (please give me an estimate of what you guys think my BF % is based on these pics, looking to recomp with this cycle and gain/maintain size and strength)

http://i.imgur.com/YSZmhFL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qXybuOJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/9RGvUcs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/usM5s85.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0H60OZG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fD94Z0h.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/D81o3Uw.jpg

I would continue with the cycle since you are having no negative issues despite being in the lower range. Once your mini pct is over, I'd run bloodwork again to see where you are at.

At that point if you are still low it would be up to you how to proceed, but if you are having no negatives I wouldn't worry about lot myself. You can always try running Clomid a little longer after bloodwork to see if that brings you up more if low. It's possible if you have low T issues you might eventually end up on trt but you want to put that off until you truly need it and start experiencing negatives

Thank you for the advice RickRock. I think I will begin the cycle very soon. I wanted to get some feedback from Dylan and other members too before I begin the cycle. What do you think my current BF % is based on visual inspection from my pictures?

Thank you for the advice RickRock. I think I will begin the cycle very soon. I wanted to get some feedback from Dylan and other members too before I begin the cycle. What do you think my current BF % is based on visual inspection from my pictures?
Based on the pictures I'd put your bodyfat somewhere in the upper teens....Probably 17-19% range

Thanks again Rick. Thats what I was thinking as well. Just waiting on a response from Dylan now. I'm hoping to begin the cycle tomorrow and I will create a log to document my transformation in the near future!

I would get bloods every 4 weeks to see how the Ostarine is affecting your T. If it suppresses you down to 100 how much benefit are you getting from it at that point? Lower T but more sensitive receptors? Not sure anyone can answer that question

My test is suppressed right now at 116, and I've still dropped 5% bf, and increased weight 4 pounds.

But what was your T level before the cycle jp? Could I possibly get shut down completely if I go on the cycle since I already have low levels of serum T?

What exactly do you mean bill78? Isn't Osta an anabolic? Why would it matter if my T levels are suppressed to 100 because wouldn't the gains I make be from the anabolism provided via exogenous hormones from Osta?

But what was your T level before the cycle jp? Could I possibly get shut down completely if I go on the cycle since I already have low levels of serum T?

mine was around 300. But I'm an odd duck with sarms, I get really bad sides, but awesome gainz.

Thanks for sharing jp. I don't know yet what my case will be but i will keep everyone updated in my upcoming log. Do you feel suppressed or any of the symptoms associated with low T? and are you running only osta as a standalone? Also, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

yup, my first cycle I dropped from 600-300. Came back after PCT at 600. My second cycle failed as I added 2 new compounds, and took a bad estrogen spike. Bloods were 300 at the point of failure. It was a rough time for several months.

Started taking ostarine 1/3 to help heal my shoulder, but this time I didnt take clomid during cycle, and my test was at 116. After 3 weeks, that was rather a surprise, so the endo here at the hospital suggested I get back on clomid and Nolva, and I think its finally kicking in abit, as I wrecked myself again this morning on legs day, and I dont feel like shit right now. Thats a plus in my book.

What exactly do you mean bill78? Isn't Osta an anabolic? Why would it matter if my T levels are suppressed to 100 because wouldn't the gains I make be from the anabolism provided via exogenous hormones from Osta?
osta is not an anabolic however you should not listen to people who dont know what they are talking about... sorry i did not see your thread earlier... you have your baseline now... what i always recommend is that you do pre, mid and post cycle bloodwork, regardless of your situation and regardless of what you are running... you always want to see how everything is effecting you... suppression on mk is minimal at best so you should not see much of any suppression but given the fact you already have a condition, you just cannot ever be sure... everyone is different so its important to keep a close eye on it... i think you are already aware of this though... where are you getting your sarms?

Thank you for the input Dylan. Yes, I do have a baseline now. I see what your saying about monitoring everything very closely and I will get mid cycle blood work. Should I get it after 6 weeks or 8 weeks? I got my SARMs from sarmsx. Also, what do you think my BF % based on the pictures I put in my post, Dylan? Rick said in the upper teens around 17-19% but I was curious as to what you think as well (166 lb in the pics, 5'8, no pump)? During the cycle I plan to recomp, attempting to lose some BF while gaining some lean mass/strength, is that a realistic goal to strive for with Osta? Or at the BF % I am currently at, do you think I should shred down? I choose Osta specifically for the minimal suppression and versatility

Thank you for the input Dylan. Yes, I do have a baseline now. I see what your saying about monitoring everything very closely and I will get mid cycle blood work. Should I get it after 6 weeks or 8 weeks? I got my SARMs from sarmsx. Also, what do you think my BF % based on the pictures I put in my post, Dylan? Rick said in the upper teens around 17-19% but I was curious as to what you think as well (166 lb in the pics, 5'8, no pump)? During the cycle I plan to recomp, attempting to lose some BF while gaining some lean mass/strength, is that a realistic goal to strive for with Osta? Or at the BF % I am currently at, do you think I should shred down? I choose Osta specifically for the minimal suppression and versatility
i never saw your pics first and i wish i had... rick may be being a little polite bro... im not going to bull shit, im shooting you straight... you are over 20%... probably about 22% or so... you should not be trying for anything but shredding down at this point... i would save osta for a next cycle and run a cut stack... you need to do this the proper way or you will never get to where you want to be... start with the cut stack and then we will assess where you are at...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=118

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the honest, constructive, and straight forward feed back Dylan, I really appreciate it. This is why I admire you Dylan, because you do not bullshit and tell it like it is. I'd love to run s4 but to be honest, i've steered clear of it due to the vision sides, not to mention I already don't have the best vision to begin with. I will cut on this osta/gw cycle then, which I hope will be possible due to the versatility of osta. I took my first dose of mk2866 and gw today right before going to class. I noticed my travel time to class was a minute faster and I didn't get as winded as I usually get when I have to haul ass across campus LOL. Maybe it was just a placebo effect, but I am expecting great results on this cycle. I will create a log within the next few days to document my transformation and experience and to keep you updated on my progress!

Thanks for the honest, constructive, and straight forward feed back Dylan, I really appreciate it. This is why I admire you Dylan, because you do not bullshit and tell it like it is. I'd love to run s4 but to be honest, i've steered clear of it due to the vision sides, not to mention I already don't have the best vision to begin with. I will cut on this osta/gw cycle then, which I hope will be possible due to the versatility of osta. I took my first dose of mk2866 and gw today right before going to class. I noticed my travel time to class was a minute faster and I didn't get as winded as I usually get when I have to haul ass across campus LOL. Maybe it was just a placebo effect, but I am expecting great results on this cycle. I will create a log within the next few days to document my transformation and experience and to keep you updated on my progress!
awesome bro... i understand... listen, if i didnt come straight forward then i would be doing you such a huge disservice and only hurt you... i want you to succeed, not hear what you want to hear and i think you are very mature, very respectable and have your shit together by your response... i only tell you what you need to hear so you can achieve everything you want and then some... im always here to help if you need me.. you absolutely can cut with gw and mk, diet and training conducive but remember, you need to focus on cutting now first and take it step by step and i will help you all along the way...

Thank you for the kind words Dylan. Just watched your video on responsible steroid use today, and that is exactly what I am after - safety and longevity above all else, and it's great to know that there is someone else out there that holds those values in such high regard. I took my 2nd dose of osta and gw today and hit a volume PR on sumo deadlifts and low bar squats today. The weight remained the same, but I was able to get 2 sets with the same weights, though normally I would only be able to get 1 and my rest times between sets was slightly shorter, which I'd attribute to the gw. I'm really excited about what the next 12 weeks have to offer. I do have a question though Dylan, how imperative is it to dose gw 30 minutes pre-workout? My lifting schedule is quite erratic depending on the amount of homework/studying I have on a given day, classes, work, spending time with friends etc, so can I just dose gw in the morning when I take my dose of osta or will I not receive the endurance benefits from it then? Endurance is not that much of an issue for me as I already have decent cardiovascular conditioning and a majority of my training is strength oriented.

Top Bottom