Hi guys,
I have been reading through the forums for a bit and decided to join so I can share my story and get some feedback.
A little about me. Just turned 30. Was diagnosed with low T a year back and doctor was hesitant to put me on TRT due to fertility (recently married and want to have kids) was advised to diet, exercise, etc. tried that and didn't really work. Can't lose weight and I just don't have the same energy anymore even though I try to workout 3-5x a week. Long story short, another doctor want to put me on clomid eod and an AI for good measure. Haven't gotten the rx yet as I'm waiting for insurance to approve.
I'm 5'8" and weigh around 290 lbs.
I came across GW 50156 from reading around and wanted to give it a try. Since this isn't technically a SARM, would it be okay using while on the Clomid/AI.
Also, i bought my GW 50156 from sarmssearch so I can't yet confirm quality or effictiveness. I'm new to all this, so I wanted to try something out. Seems like people keep saying the liquid should be pinkish and chunky...this stuff I received is clear but thick.
I'd love to share my experiences and learn from you guys.
I have been reading through the forums for a bit and decided to join so I can share my story and get some feedback.
A little about me. Just turned 30. Was diagnosed with low T a year back and doctor was hesitant to put me on TRT due to fertility (recently married and want to have kids) was advised to diet, exercise, etc. tried that and didn't really work. Can't lose weight and I just don't have the same energy anymore even though I try to workout 3-5x a week. Long story short, another doctor want to put me on clomid eod and an AI for good measure. Haven't gotten the rx yet as I'm waiting for insurance to approve.
I'm 5'8" and weigh around 290 lbs.
I came across GW 50156 from reading around and wanted to give it a try. Since this isn't technically a SARM, would it be okay using while on the Clomid/AI.
Also, i bought my GW 50156 from sarmssearch so I can't yet confirm quality or effictiveness. I'm new to all this, so I wanted to try something out. Seems like people keep saying the liquid should be pinkish and chunky...this stuff I received is clear but thick.
I'd love to share my experiences and learn from you guys.

