napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Keto Update :D

iHeartGear

This is my second time experimenting with the keto diet. Took me half a century to ever try it because I f*cking LOVE carbs lol.

I am on day 11 and I am down 14 lbs!!! (mostly water weight more than likely)

Started at 208 lbs. I am currently 194 lbs as of this morning. Looking MUCH leaner in my midsection. It's like a night and day difference.

I started out at 17% BF. Haven't measure it since before I started because I want to be shocked at the end result lol.

To anyone thinking about giving this diet a try, I will list some of the sides I am experiencing. (Which are all pretty common sides)
-Feeling hungry non-stop, especially in the first week or so
-Feeling weak or light headed
-Carb cravings in the beginning
-Feeling like a complete chump at the gym because you are carb depleted (my least fav)
-No pumps or vascularity
-Lethargy
-Staring at people intensely as they eat something delicious (lol)

Those sides may have you thinking to yourself "f*ck that, I'm never giving that a try". But trust me, you will see results if you are not cheating. This is the fastest natural method I have found for shedding water and fat... FAST!

I will keep you folks updated on my results, BF% etc.

This is my second time experimenting with the keto diet. Took me half a century to ever try it because I f*cking LOVE carbs lol.

I am on day 11 and I am down 14 lbs!!! (mostly water weight more than likely)

Started at 208 lbs. I am currently 194 lbs as of this morning. Looking MUCH leaner in my midsection. It's like a night and day difference.

I started out at 17% BF. Haven't measure it since before I started because I want to be shocked at the end result lol.

To anyone thinking about giving this diet a try, I will list some of the sides I am experiencing. (Which are all pretty common sides)
-Feeling hungry non-stop, especially in the first week or so
-Feeling weak or light headed
-Carb cravings in the beginning
-Feeling like a complete chump at the gym because you are carb depleted (my least fav)
-No pumps or vascularity
-Lethargy
-Staring at people intensely as they eat something delicious (lol)

Those sides may have you thinking to yourself "f*ck that, I'm never giving that a try". But trust me, you will see results if you are not cheating. This is the fastest natural method I have found for shedding water and fat... FAST!

I will keep you folks updated on my results, BF% etc.

Yea bro I lost 40 lbs on Keto I love it went off recently and will start back up again a couple weeks from summer
For the the pump and flat feeling try adding one carb up day a week and taking a pump pre workout with creative to keep you full

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea bro I lost 40 lbs on Keto I love it went off recently and will start back up again a couple weeks from summer
For the the pump and flat feeling try adding one carb up day a week and taking a pump pre workout with creative to keep you full

That's awesome man!

Great job! I lost 65 lbs. you might still be keto adapting. Be sure to try to set macros at fat 80%,protein 15%,& carbs 5%. You definitely need a cheat meal not cheat day. You should be only eating 2 meals a day & intermitent fasting. Went on a bulk then went on a cut Jan 1 with Keto & lost 20 lbs in 28 days with cardio & lifting. Keto is just a tool to blast weight off whenever needed. Safe & effective, just loose the weight. Keep it up it will get better.

How can you regain energy for the gym? Or does that come back, or eating more fats? I tried this and had no strength, not even to my norm

How can you regain energy for the gym? Or does that come back, or eating more fats? I tried this and had no strength, not even to my norm

I eat vegetables with every meal. This helps a lot with energy. I also drink what they call a GREEN drink. Comes in powdered form and can be found wherever supplements are sold. Has a lot of green-plant nutrients in it.

Also, don't be afraid to drink plenty of black coffee. That is truly what keeps me going. I normally do 1-2 cups black coffee in the morning and 200-300mg caffeine tablets preworkout.

Eat all of your carbs for the day AFTER your workout. If you are setting aside 30grams of carbs per day, I urge you to take them in right after you workout. This feeds your starving muscles after an intense workout, and ensures you don't feel as weak afterwards.

Great job! I lost 65 lbs. you might still be keto adapting. Be sure to try to set macros at fat 80%,protein 15%,& carbs 5%. You definitely need a cheat meal not cheat day. You should be only eating 2 meals a day & intermitent fasting. Went on a bulk then went on a cut Jan 1 with Keto & lost 20 lbs in 28 days with cardio & lifting. Keto is just a tool to blast weight off whenever needed. Safe & effective, just loose the weight. Keep it up it will get better.

That's awesome that you lost 65 lbs man! Great work.

I tried the whole intermittent fasting thing a few years back. Not my cup of tea. That was the skinniest I've ever been (aside from my teenage years).

I'm into bodybuilding, not the physique type lol. But to each his own obviously.

If your method helps you lose weight, then by all means keep doing it!

Top Bottom