napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

Awesome missbizz! So much detail in your log =) great job. I just can't see myself typing each meal for 12 weeks lol! You are a rockstar!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks but I'm probably only going to do it a few days as most days in a one week period will be the same. Lol. You're very good in your details as well!! :)

Today and tomorrow are off days. I moved my workouts to Friday, sat, sun, mon, Tuesday

Breakfast and lunch were the same as last 2 days other than no grapefruit. Dinner 2 protein pancakes with sugar free chocolate syrup and sugar free maple syrup. 2 teaspoons of natural peanut butter.

I dropped the bronkaid, still taking caffeine. I was severely short of breath especially with the intense hiit class I took yesterday and I do NOT like feeling that way..other than that I feel good..endurance is up other than my breathing was off due to the bronkaid.

Looking forward to getting back on friday!! 😊

Did you drop the grapefruit because it's a rest day?

A whole hour of HIIT, dang, I hope there's some rest in there haha. Enjoy your rest days.

Did you drop the grapefruit because it's a rest day?

A whole hour of HIIT, dang, I hope there's some rest in there haha. Enjoy your rest days.
Haha no the acidity of the grapefruit is bothering me lol. The class is an hour long. Most exercises are 45 seconds on 15 off. A hell of a workout!

Today and tomorrow are off days. I moved my workouts to Friday, sat, sun, mon, Tuesday

Breakfast and lunch were the same as last 2 days other than no grapefruit. Dinner 2 protein pancakes with sugar free chocolate syrup and sugar free maple syrup. 2 teaspoons of natural peanut butter.

I dropped the bronkaid, still taking caffeine. I was severely short of breath especially with the intense hiit class I took
yesterday and I do NOT like feeling that way..other than that I feel good..endurance is up other than my breathing was off due to the bronkaid.

Looking forward to getting back on friday!! ��

If your really looking for the extra energy, try a sugar free red bull,or a half of a sfree monster which tastes better. The taurine in those things gives a good boost instead of the ECA.

Interesting how that can happen and respond differently, different times. Yup, listen to your body. If you've done it before, did you use it with HIIT? Do what's best for you but you could try it on days you just do LISS (if you're doing any cardio lower intensity.) The acidity could be from the EC? I had horrible burning throat/heart burn if I dosed too high for me on certain days.

As an update to my log I am dropping the eca stack. I've been experiencing some shortness of breath and my heart rate has been noticeably increased. I've ran the eca before with no problems..however this time it's not liking me. So I am dropping that out.

Interesting how that can happen and respond differently, different times. Yup, listen to your body. If you've done it before, did you use it with HIIT? Do what's best for you but you could try it on days you just do LISS (if you're doing any cardio lower intensity.) The acidity could be from the EC? I had horrible burning throat/heart burn if I dosed too high for me on certain days.

I am unsure what's going on. Even just in a resting state I just do not feel right. If I don't take the bronkaid then I don't feel that way so I'm positive it's that. My mouth is on fire lol I'm thinking a mixture of the grapefruit and lemon lime I infuse my water with so I dropped those until this goes away lol. It can't just be one thing go wrong it's gotta be a few things at one time lol.

If your really looking for the extra energy, try a sugar free red bull,or a half of a sfree monster which tastes better. The taurine in those things gives a good boost instead of the ECA.
I used to drink the sugar free monsters, but stopped about 2 years ago. Kinda forgot about them lol. I think I may try one every once in a while.. . This morning u think ill pick up a cup of coffee on my drive...thanks for the suggestion! Much appreciated 😊

I love how everyone is so quick to help out with tips and advice, keep it coming...I love it!!

Last edited:

I dropped the bronkaid, still taking caffeine. I was severely short of breath especially with the intense hiit class I took yesterday and I do NOT like feeling that way..other than that I feel good..endurance is up other than my breathing was off due to the bronkaid.

Looking forward to getting back on friday!! [emoji4]

Ya, bronkaid is known to do that to a lot of people. I use it pretty sparingly at only a couple times a year in short durations myself

Hmmm...ya usually more than one thing. Makes it that much more fun to solve - LOL. Ya, dropping it for now sounds right.

I am unsure what's going on. Even just in a resting state I just do not feel right. If I don't take the bronkaid then I don't feel that way so I'm positive it's that. My mouth is on fire lol I'm thinking a mixture of the grapefruit and lemon lime I infuse my water with so I dropped those until this goes away lol. It can't just be one thing go wrong it's gotta be a few things at one time lol.

Back to my weekly workouts today, will be logged later.

Breakfast: 449 calories 33g protein 25g fat 24g carbs
2 pieces nature's own wheat +protein toast (eating bread is nrmew to me that I began doing this week)
2 pieces reduced sodium turkey bacon
2 large eggs *whole)
1/4 avocado

Snack:
Mini crunches cucumber
1 low fat mozzarella cheese stick ( I know I need to take this out

Lunch will be:
165 calories 27g protein 2g fat 10g carbs
4 Oz baked boneless skinless chicken with hot buffalo sauce
1 cup of mixed green and yellow beans

I have some duck sausage for ya...lol

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries
Yeah I can't actually eat that lol. But that's always a yes for me!!!

Really I am open for suggestions on what to add in or remove.

I was doing without the bacon and adding grapefruit...right now I cannot eat it as the citrus Is too.much.

I have access to microwaves for breakfast...preferably a protein source to go with eggs!

I think you're failing to see the importance of the protein oatmeal in the morning. It levels out blood sugar levels, it's a healthy carbohydrate that slow digesting. Keeps cravings down, and keeps you fuller for longer

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

I know it sucks. Give me a suggestion please lol. I need more calories

Eat regular bacon if you need more calls….at least it's real and not processed BS!!
I use Canadian bacon myself…has pretty clean macro's

r29iiq.jpg

Thank you guys for the support...oh BTW all my hints paid off bigb finally popped the question. I haven't said anything but since this is my log I decided to throw it out there!

Congrats to you. Looking forward to your log. Nice to see other females on this board who take an active role.

I'm on my third cycle of SARMS triple stack w/ LGD-4033 during this build & hoping to include a little Var.

Post a pic of the rock when you can. Love sparkles [emoji183]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom