napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bgs td!

Daveb8573

Thanks to 9th for another smooth transaction!
3d69f218bb86a3be8cf4c281a97ec8bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hell ya bro! kill it dave [emoji1434], bgs always comes thru

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

You hit that Sdrol yet?
I didn't... it wasn't part of my original order. BGS added it on the order as an extra because there was a small delay in shipping... I bought the winny for the last few weeks of my winter bulk blast and bought the Anadrol for my next blast (I always planning ahead).... I want to do some more research and digging before I get into the Sdrol...

I didn't... it wasn't part of my original order. BGS added it on the order as an extra because there was a small delay in shipping... I bought the winny for the last few weeks of my winter bulk blast and bought the Anadrol for my next blast (I always planning ahead).... I want to do some more research and digging before I get into the Sdrol...

Here's you're research Dave: "Prepare for gains [emoji41]"

BGS always makes things right. Great service, great products. IWGF, 9th and BGS are G2G.

Top Bottom