napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarmsx order

steendey

Hi Dylan, I'm looking at purchasing some mk677 off of sarmsx. I would like to do a 6month cycle since you preach that it's something good to take for an extended period of time for best results. 3 months through i will most likely add lgd. I am new to taking Mk and all sarms so thought it would be good to start with mk solo and see how I react. I will be posting on the forms with a log once I order or most likely before to get the correct cycle/post cycle info I will need. One big issue is the mk is very expensive. I know it's top quality and I can understand why it is so expensive but is there a way to get a deal for buying this much quantity (3-6 bottles)? I'm from Canada and it will cost a fortune to run all this. 3 bottles is 589 which is 800 Canadian. And I would like to do 6 months so 1600 not including lgd 3months in and pct etc. Please let me know what my options are! Thanks for everything.

raws are expensive man, nothing quality is cheap; nothing cheap is quality

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

Hi Dylan, I'm looking at purchasing some mk677 off of sarmsx. I would like to do a 6month cycle since you preach that it's something good to take for an extended period of time for best results. 3 months through i will most likely add lgd. I am new to taking Mk and all sarms so thought it would be good to start with mk solo and see how I react. I will be posting on the forms with a log once I order or most likely before to get the correct cycle/post cycle info I will need. One big issue is the mk is very expensive. I know it's top quality and I can understand why it is so expensive but is there a way to get a deal for buying this much quantity (3-6 bottles)? I'm from Canada and it will cost a fortune to run all this. 3 bottles is 589 which is 800 Canadian. And I would like to do 6 months so 1600 not including lgd 3months in and pct etc. Please let me know what my options are! Thanks for everything.

I'm pretty sure there are no discounts on mk677 largely in part because of the cost of raws bud. It's just a very expensive compound. 6 months on mk677 for me is where things are going really well on it, so if you have the means to keep it rolling after that I highly recommend it. It's really best for about a year minimum in my opinion

What is your stats, and goals?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The 677 at sarmsx is priced how it is supposed to be priced if you are getting true 677.. if its underpriced, there's no way on the planet earth it is real 677.. its not possible with the cost of production... you would have to email customer service and im sure they can help you... [email protected] and tell them Dylan Gemelli sent you...

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll let you know when I make the order (might have to rob someone first) JK! Lol. I'm probably going to purchase 3 bottles to start.. and will make a seperate log with my stats pictures etc..
I am a bit paranoid about the potential water weight.. I know all about getting in more potassium and trying to have a low sodium diet but there will be times when I am travelling or whatever where I will be eating fast food or at restaurants which tend to have stupid amounts of sodium. What can I do to combat this, should I be taking dandelion root the whole time I am on this cycle? And is there anything else I should be taking with mk677? (not sarms related)

I'm in Canada as well. Unfortunately I was never offered any discounts by pleading my case but they will just help point you in the direction of the bogo deals on the site.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll let you know when I make the order (might have to rob someone first) JK! Lol. I'm probably going to purchase 3 bottles to start.. and will make a seperate log with my stats pictures etc..
I am a bit paranoid about the potential water weight.. I know all about getting in more potassium and trying to have a low sodium diet but there will be times when I am travelling or whatever where I will be eating fast food or at restaurants which tend to have stupid amounts of sodium. What can I do to combat this, should I be taking dandelion root the whole time I am on this cycle? And is there anything else I should be taking with mk677? (not sarms related)

You really don't need to overthink it man. I've never had a problem with water retention on it, and there are times my diet goes off course for a meal here and there.

As long as you keep things sensible I don't see you having an issue. You need to keep those fast food meals to a mimumum or you won't be doing yourself any justice on progress whatsoever.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

just keep in mind, when you take in high amounts of sodium, you need to counteract that with higher potassium... it wont be nearly as bad as you think and its not something that lasts extended periods of time as long as your dialed in with things... YES, definitely take dandelion root consistently as well...

I just got off a 6mo cycle of MK-677 & I only really noticed water retention the first couple of weeks.I dialed down my sodium & increased my potassium.It went away real quick.Google potassium rich foods.Eat sweet potatoes,apricots,avocados,spinach,etc.Honestly I would steer clear of all fast food bro.It's all loaded with sodium & fat,not the good kind of fat either.

I used to drive for a living & ate on the road all the time.It's no excuse.Just pack your lunch or find a farmers market.

thanks for the feedback flanex... thats exactly what happens... it will present itself the first few weeks and then it begins to taper off and is completely gone... it does not last if you are keeping things in check

thanks for the feedback flanex... thats exactly what happens... it will present itself the first few weeks and then it begins to taper off and is completely gone... it does not last if you are keeping things in check

No problem bossman.Just sharing my experience.

Top Bottom