napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

U.S. domestic source

Taxed77

Still learning who offers what, and navigating/ learning things inever was educated on prior. Need to re-up on my AI. I will most likely be going to sarmsx for most of it, unless i have to meet a minimum purchase of some type. Need a spot to grab caber, have enough to finish this run. Not blasting again till i have everything i need.

T.I.A.

Theres a number of great sources on this board that carry caber bud. Your pick. Check out the source talk section.

Still learning who offers what, and navigating/ learning things inever was educated on prior. Need to re-up on my AI. I will most likely be going to sarmsx for most of it, unless i have to meet a minimum purchase of some type. Need a spot to grab caber, have enough to finish this run. Not blasting again till i have everything i need.

T.I.A.

If you are interested in a price list for biotech labs, send me a PM. They are US domestic and have top high quality gear. They also sell Pharma grade caber for a great price

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Search button is now on my friends list. Thread closed.
Maxx- good looking out.
Rick- talk to you soon bro.

For all you're Domestic Pharma go with IWGF you know what you're getting. With Pharma like ,,,,Pfizer Aromasin

Bayer Proviron ,,,,,,Pfizer Caber ,,,,,,,why go any where else

I've used several on this board, Valhalla for my everyday standard Anabolics, strong and potent stuff great guy and better service and use IWGF for those harder to find items and pharma. Also used Hippo when I go back to the EU as well as pharmacon. All good gear and good service.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom