napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HCG question!

B-massive

Is HCG completely necessary on my first cycle? That's the only thing I don't have right now.
I have test cypionate, aromasin for the cycle and I actually have dutasteride for DHT issues, which I don't think I'm going to use anyways..
And for post cycle I have Clomid nolvadex and aromasin. This is a 10-week cycle 1ml twice a week of 250.
So for my first cycle, is HCG even necessary and if it is where can I locate it? Or can I do without HCG?

Is HCG completely necessary on my first cycle? That's the only thing I don't have right now.
I have test cypionate, aromasin for the cycle and I actually have dutasteride for DHT issues, which I don't think I'm going to use anyways..
And for post cycle I have Clomid nolvadex and aromasin. This is a 10-week cycle 1ml twice a week of 250.
So for my first cycle, is HCG even necessary and if it is where can I locate it? Or can I do without HCG?
The main thing is making sure you have a complete pct, which right now you do not. Hcg is optional and entirely your call.

Here is what you should be running for pct. You can get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Okay cool thanks for the information but I don't think I'm going to be running MK and GW because quite frankly I ain't got the money for that. But I do have Clomid nolvadex and aromasin. And I most likely won't be running HCG because again I don't have it I can't find it and I don't know how much it is if it's expensive or not.

Top Bottom