napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First cycle questions

B-massive

33 years old, 5'2", 135lb 10-12% body fat. I'm pretty lean and I've been at the gym thing for a few years.

Ingredient list.
Test cypionate: 2 bottles,10ml bottles 250mg/ml per bottle.
Dutasteride 30ml- I have male pattern baldness ( but I'm not bald I'm just thinning a little) I don't want acne or to lose my hair. I was told not to use it unless I show signs. But I really don't want to get to the point where im showing signs. Is there a safe dosage or should I take it late in cycle as a precautionary measure even if I'm not showing signs? If it is for emergencies what dosages should I use when my hair starts falling out or I get back acne?
I got these Arimidex and letrozole mix pills but I also
ordered 30ml of Arimidex only.
Pct: Clomid 30ml, nolvadex 30ml, aromasin 30ml.
I'm still trying to get the SARMS that are recommended to MK GW for cortisol and strength. ( can someone link me to a page so I can buy the SARMS)

The questions are.
1. I was told to do the pyramid effect with the test.
.5ml twice a week for two weeks, 1ml twice a week for the next 8 weeks, then .5ml twice a week for the last two weeks. 20ml test cyp total (12 week cycle) What's your thoughts on that?
2. When should I start administering Arimidex? With my first injection of test? How about the dosage? Maybe wait for a few weeks?
3. I also have Arimidex mixed with letrozole. (Little green pill). Are there any use for these is within my cycle and/or PCT? emergencies maybe, if my nipples get itchy lmao?
Or maybe if the Arimidex isn't working?
4. I'm going to get the two sarms recommended. The MK 2866 and GW 501516. Dosage please?
5. Dosages for Clomid nolvadex and aromasin and when should I start my PCT? With the last injection, after last injection, weeks later, when?
6. Should I double muscle groups everyday and hit everything twice a week? Or should I focus on one muscle group each day?
Oh and possible diet recommendations. I'm pretty much on a lean diet of chicken and brown rice and some veggies. Should I increase my protein or carbs?

Other than that I think I have no more questions. But if you have any advice please feel free to tell me.

Last edited:
Do you have any suggestions are you just going to tell me that I posted it twice ,something I already know?

Do you have any suggestions are you just going to tell me that I posted it twice ,something I already know?
No need to pyramid your doses. Just run between 350-500 a week split in 2 shots. As far as acne and hair loss everyone is different so I can't really tell you exactly what you should do. Add in more quality foods especially protein. Me personally I kinda like the Palumbo diet with some tweaks.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

33 years old, 5'2", 135lb 10-12% body fat. I'm pretty lean and I've been at the gym thing for a few years.

Ingredient list.
Test cypionate: 2 bottles,10ml bottles 250mg/ml per bottle.
Dutasteride 30ml- I have male pattern baldness ( but I'm not bald I'm just thinning a little) I don't want acne or to lose my hair. I was told not to use it unless I show signs. But I really don't want to get to the point where im showing signs. Is there a safe dosage or should I take it late in cycle as a precautionary measure even if I'm not showing signs? If it is for emergencies what dosages should I use when my hair starts falling out or I get back acne?
I got these Arimidex and letrozole mix pills but I also
ordered 30ml of Arimidex only.
Pct: Clomid 30ml, nolvadex 30ml, aromasin 30ml.
I'm still trying to get the SARMS that are recommended to MK GW for cortisol and strength. ( can someone link me to a page so I can buy the SARMS)

The questions are.
1. I was told to do the pyramid effect with the test.
.5ml twice a week for two weeks, 1ml twice a week for the next 8 weeks, then .5ml twice a week for the last two weeks. 20ml test cyp total (12 week cycle) What's your thoughts on that?
2. When should I start administering Arimidex? With my first injection of test? How about the dosage? Maybe wait for a few weeks?
3. I also have Arimidex mixed with letrozole. (Little green pill). Are there any use for these is within my cycle and/or PCT? emergencies maybe, if my nipples get itchy lmao?
Or maybe if the Arimidex isn't working?
4. I'm going to get the two sarms recommended. The MK 2866 and GW 501516. Dosage please?
5. Dosages for Clomid nolvadex and aromasin and when should I start my PCT? With the last injection, after last injection, weeks later, when?
6. Should I double muscle groups everyday and hit everything twice a week? Or should I focus on one muscle group each day?
Oh and possible diet recommendations. I'm pretty much on a lean diet of chicken and brown rice and some veggies. Should I increase my protein or carbs?

Other than that I think I have no more questions. But if you have any advice please feel free to tell me.
there is literally no point whatsoever to pyramid anything.. keep it consistent throughout... 350-500 mg week, whatever you decide... 2. you need to start arimidex from the start... you dont wait for symptoms especially when just using arimidex... ... 3. do not use letro right now, thats SO unnecessary... you really should be using aromasin but thats up to you... 4. mk2866 is 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m. and GW is 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes before your workout and on non workout days, dose it in the a.m. ... 5. pct starts 2 weeks after your last injection... here is the layout for the pct you need to run...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Here are the links for GW and MK

https://www.sarmsx.com/gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/mk-2866-ostabolic-ostarine

You definitely don't need to pyramid you test dose. As you get into later weeks, it self tapers anyways as the compound builds up to peak concentration. Just run the dose you want from the start

Always run your AI from day one. You don't want estrogen sides coming on and you'll end up fighting an uphill battle.

Full pct should be this, and I'll give you the link to the stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

there is literally no point whatsoever to pyramid anything.. keep it consistent throughout... 350-500 mg week, whatever you decide... 2. you need to start arimidex from the start... you dont wait for symptoms especially when just using arimidex... ... 3. do not use letro right now, thats SO unnecessary... you really should be using aromasin but thats up to you... 4. mk2866 is 25 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m. and GW is 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes before your workout and on non workout days, dose it in the a.m. ... 5. pct starts 2 weeks after your last injection... here is the layout for the pct you need to run...

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Here are the links for GW and MK

https://www.sarmsx.com/gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/mk-2866-ostabolic-ostarine

Okay a few questions. if I decide to use aromasin during my cycle, should I start it right off the bat with the first injection and what is the dosage? If I decided to run Arimidex during my cycle what is the dosage?

My pct starts 2 weeks after my last injection?
Nolvadex and Clomid, is that everyday dosages?
So as an example Clomid-
50/50/25/25 ? Does that mean Week 1 2 3 and 4? And those are (mg) right? does that mean 50mg per day for the first week and so on?
What goes (eod) mean? For aromasin... also running for 4 weeks?
And if you can briefly tell me why it's better to run aromasin than it is Arimidex during cycle?
My understanding is Arimidex doesn't shut your estrogen production off completely, and aromasin does?. I thought it was good to keep some estrogen?

Thanks for all the help especially if you could answer those last few questions for me then I'll be good to go.

Okay a few questions. if I decide to use aromasin during my cycle, should I start it right off the bat with the first injection and what is the dosage? If I decided to run Arimidex during my cycle what is the dosage?

My pct starts 2 weeks after my last injection?
Nolvadex and Clomid, is that everyday dosages?
So as an example Clomid-
50/50/25/25 ? Does that mean Week 1 2 3 and 4? And those are (mg) right? does that mean 50mg per day for the first week and so on?
What goes (eod) mean? For aromasin... also running for 4 weeks?
And if you can briefly tell me why it's better to run aromasin than it is Arimidex during cycle?
My understanding is Arimidex doesn't shut your estrogen production off completely, and aromasin does?. I thought it was good to keep some estrogen?

Thanks for all the help especially if you could answer those last few questions for me then I'll be good to go.
you should always run your ai from the start... aromasin is 12.5 mg eod and arimidex is .5 mg eod...

yes, pct is 2 weeks after last injetion

so 50 mg PER DAY the first two weeks then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the last two weeks...

EVERY OTHER DAY

aromasin vs. arimidex video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCjOvqZr_xE

bro if aromasin erased estrogen do you HONESTLY THINK i would ever recommend it?????? seriously? arimidex is weak as fuck to make it easy to understand... aromasin carries many other benefits... the only reason you have crushed estrogen is if you use it recklessly.. otherwise watch the video... its superior in every way...

you should always run your ai from the start... aromasin is 12.5 mg eod and arimidex is .5 mg eod...

yes, pct is 2 weeks after last injetion

so 50 mg PER DAY the first two weeks then drop to 25 mg PER DAY the last two weeks...

EVERY OTHER DAY

aromasin vs. arimidex video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCjOvqZr_xE

bro if aromasin erased estrogen do you HONESTLY THINK i would ever recommend it?????? seriously? arimidex is weak as fuck to make it easy to understand... aromasin carries many other benefits... the only reason you have crushed estrogen is if you use it recklessly.. otherwise watch the video... its superior in every way...

Thanks i appreciate all the advice!
Do you have any advice on dutasteride? Is it for emergencies only when showing signs (hair loss, back acne)? Or can you take a small dose every so often as a precautionary? Or should I even be worried about DHT conversion with just two bottles of test cypionate in a 10-week cycle?

Thanks i appreciate all the advice!
Do you have any advice on dutasteride? Is it for emergencies only when showing signs (hair loss, back acne)? Or can you take a small dose every so often as a precautionary? Or should I even be worried about DHT conversion with just two bottles of test cypionate in a 10-week cycle?
i would not touch dutasteride bro.. while its better than finasteride on safety, its still dangerous and the chances of hair loss with just test are very low... its definitely possible, so dont take that the wrong way but its not likely...

Get bloods done around week 5 , to see how the estrogen levels are and to see if you need to adjust your ai everyone is different so their is no set dose just a guidelines and to see the rest of your levels like rbc etc which should be fine , also always good to know how good your gear is

Top Bottom