napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Weekend breakfast thread

Montgomery

Add your favorites!

Breakfast burito
spinach/mushroom omelet with baked sweet potatoes

14c6054.jpg

Fixing to do scrambled eggs and turkey bacon with spinach and mushrooms. Turkey bacon only because it's the only "bacon" I have in the house right now lol

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Protein waffles or pancakes.
One scoop of any ISO flavor protein, I've used vanilla, cinnamon bun, birthday cake, banana cream. One cup Kodak Cake protein mix, one cup water. Mix ingredients together and pour into waffle iron or make into pancakes. I add dark chocolate chips and walnuts to mine. I don't know how to load pictures from my iPhone or I would post one.
But they are so damn good!!

10 oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup oats
1 bagel with 1 tbsp. jelly
1 Dannon lite & fit yogurt

Off season meal. I eat this every day until my coach changes it.

NEW GUYS, when I say "post your diet" see above. See the amounts?? See how everything is exact??

"I eat good" is not an answer.

10 oz egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/2 cup oats
1 bagel with 1 tbsp. jelly
1 Dannon lite & fit yogurt

Off season meal. I eat this every day until my coach changes it.

NEW GUYS, when I say "post your diet" see above. See the amounts?? See how everything is exact??

"I eat good" is not an answer.

Not too far off of mine.

I do 2 whole eggs, one cup egg whites, and that either goes with whole wheat toast or oatmeal every morning.

On weekends I do protein pancakes

When I see 1/2 cup oats is that raw...or cooked, because a 1/2 cup of oats is like 3 bites to me....lol

Lol. Can you even call veggie bacon bacon? I mean come on lol. Gotta love how vegetarians come up with all these alternative to meat and stuff. Alternatives to meat because they naturally want meat lol. When's the last time you saw an alternative to lettuse or carrots.

1 cup of oatmeal with Mootopia milk, peanut butter, and equal sweetener... Mmm good!

PHARMA LADY REP

Lol. Can you even call veggie bacon bacon? I mean come on lol. Gotta love how vegetarians come up with all these alternative to meat and stuff. Alternatives to meat because they naturally want meat lol. When's the last time you saw an alternative to lettuse or carrots.

The easiest way I can sum up the taste of veggie bacon.....It tastes like somebody already ate it!!

When I see 1/2 cup oats is that raw...or cooked, because a 1/2 cup of oats is like 3 bites to me....lol

Pre-cooked...then I add a little cinnamon and apple crystal light. Tastes like apple pie.

You'll thank me later.

Pre-cooked...then I add a little cinnamon and apple crystal light. Tastes like apple pie.

You'll thank me later.
Hmmm... Interesting... I've been doing the milk and peanut butter for a while now might be time to change things up.

PHARMA LADY REP

You'll thank me later.

Hmmm... Interesting... I've been doing the milk and peanut butter for a while now might be time to change things up.

PHARMA LADY REP

Been doing a 1-cup with 16 oz unsweetened cashew milk with PB2 and fudge brownie whey every night on my bulk

Canadian bacon is a much better substitute for regular bacon. Its very lean and tastes good .turkey bacon is over proccesed full of preservatives .tastes like crap and one slice jenny o has 2.5 grams fat 2 grams protien so its still like 60 percent fat why bother . crappy tasting imitation and its still not really healthy at all

some damn good looking breakfasts!

i just do five egg whites in the a.m. before morning cardio... my egg breakfast is right before bed... i have 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, mushrooms and spinach with a dash of sea salt... i cook 1/2 serving of peanut butter in them as well.. =)

Top Bottom