napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Cycle: Ostarine + Cardarine

B0tt0mline

Hi guys,

My name is Alex and I am 30 years old.

I train since 4 years and now I want to try a SARMS circle. I am 178cm tall and weigh 86kg.
I will use Enduarashred, which is a combined stack of Ostarine (MK-2866) – 10 mg and Cardarine (GW 501516) – 7 mg per Tab.
My cycle will be 12 weeks and I will start with 1tab a day for the first 10 days and then increase to two.

Moreover I ordered Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT (contains DAA) for after the cycle.
Additonally I will also get Clomiphene and Anastrozol to be on the safe side.

Do you think there is anything else I have to order? What do you think in general of my approach?

Thanks,

Alex

Hi guys,

My name is Alex and I am 30 years old.

I train since 4 years and now I want to try a SARMS circle. I am 178cm tall and weigh 86kg.
I will use Enduarashred, which is a combined stack of Ostarine (MK-2866) – 10 mg and Cardarine (GW 501516) – 7 mg per Tab.
My cycle will be 12 weeks and I will start with 1tab a day for the first 10 days and then increase to two.

Moreover I ordered Olympus Labs SUP3R PCT (contains DAA) for after the cycle.
Additonally I will also get Clomiphene and Anastrozol to be on the safe side.

Do you think there is anything else I have to order? What do you think in general of my approach?

Thanks,

Alex

Sorry but the sarms u purchased in capsule form are fake...U might as well toss em or sell em

You most likely have prohormones or low dosed crap. (probably both).

gw is dosed at 20mg a day (real gw)

In addition, gw is dispensed 30m before a workout, or am if non workout day.

Ostarine is dosed in the am as well.

Last edited:
all im going to say is olympus labs... enough said... they are KNOWN for this... them and blackstone labs were some of the first culprits... good luck with those bro... they are not sarms

Top Bottom