napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Mrs. 10 week update

Montgomery

She has been on the shred stack and has made great gains!
Today she did 80 bench and at the beginning of cycle couldn't do the bar...lol
52 years old
ay99ih.jpg

Awesome! She looks great! I'm glad everything is working well for her buddy. Thanks for updating us

Thanks Rick...ya she's come a long way!!

Thanks!...this time she has me as her trainer and I'm not nice....LOL

thats awesome brother... your only helping her to get even better because im sure your pushing her... her results are excellent... thats a damn good increase on her bench especially... im really happy for her and you bro... seriously great job... make sure you to convey to her for me that she is doing excellent and that it should only make her hungry for more... thanks for the update

thats awesome brother... your only helping her to get even better because im sure your pushing her... her results are excellent... thats a damn good increase on her bench especially... im really happy for her and you bro... seriously great job... make sure you to convey to her for me that she is doing excellent and that it should only make her hungry for more... thanks for the update

Thanks....I just read it to her word for word.....gym tomorrow at 4:30 A.M....she says THANKS!!

very nice look at those traps too I need to make a thread with some pics of my old lady I didn't get any before but ill see what I got

Top Bottom