Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
But actually at your current height, weight, bf, and age id say you have a little work to do first before jumping on cycle. Id urge you to look into your diet for answers as to why youre not already achieving your goals
No, I do not have more work to do with my body, naturally. Genetics differ and my body like to be where it is right now. If I add more weight/gain strenght my cardio suffers. I go down in fat/weight my strenght suffers. I have experimented with this several times in different weight classes when I grapple and the way my body is right now is my best shape in terms of strength and cardio.
Too much test will most likely give a pump. 350mg and up does this from what I have read on different forums on how it affects most people.
No, I do not have more work to do with my body, naturally. Genetics differ and my body like to be where it is right now. If I add more weight/gain strenght my cardio suffers. I go down in fat/weight my strenght suffers. I have experimented with this several times in different weight classes when I grapple and the way my body is right now is my best shape in terms of strength and cardio.
Too much test will most likely give a pump. 350mg and up does this from what I have read on different forums on how it affects most people.
No, I do not have more work to do with my body, naturally. Genetics differ and my body like to be where it is right now. If I add more weight/gain strenght my cardio suffers. I go down in fat/weight my strenght suffers. I have experimented with this several times in different weight classes when I grapple and the way my body is right now is my best shape in terms of strength and cardio.
Too much test will most likely give a pump. 350mg and up does this from what I have read on different forums on how it affects most people.
Sorry for chiming in then dude. Didnt know you had everything in check. But ill tell you this... im 5'8" 195 and about 7% bf right now.... there are scores of people on here with amazing physiques and a vast knowledge. But what do we know about training and diet.
Hope it all works out for you. Good luck
Sorry for chiming in then dude. Didnt know you had everything in check. But ill tell you this... im 5'8" 195 and about 7% bf right now.... there are scores of people on here with amazing physiques and a vast knowledge. But what do we know about training and diet.
Hope it all works out for you. Good luck
The last thing you need to be doing is apologizing for chiming in... You were flat out disrespected when you took time to try to help... As one with experience like you have, its just ridiculous for the comment made at you and just unacceptable...
Test at 350mg a week will not give you a pump while grappling. Don't believe everything you read...No, I do not have more work to do with my body, naturally. Genetics differ and my body like to be where it is right now. If I add more weight/gain strenght my cardio suffers. I go down in fat/weight my strenght suffers. I have experimented with this several times in different weight classes when I grapple and the way my body is right now is my best shape in terms of strength and cardio.
Too much test will most likely give a pump. 350mg and up does this from what I have read on different forums on how it affects most people.

