napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick cycle help! Mk-677 and Ostarine

Alex

Hi all! Been looking through the forums and found tons of information that is very helpful but no information on this. If i run Osta for a cycle's length, while also running Mk-677... Can I keep taking the mk-677 while starting the clomid for 4 weeks? Everyone seems to be stopping everything before dosing the clomid and I would prefer to get more out of the mk-677 by running it for months on-end since it is non suppressive. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Stats: 6 feet, 210 pounds, 11 percent bodyfat, train 5 days a week at least a couple hours a day.

Thanks!

Hi all! Been looking through the forums and found tons of information that is very helpful but no information on this. If i run Osta for a cycle's length, while also running Mk-677... Can I keep taking the mk-677 while starting the clomid for 4 weeks? Everyone seems to be stopping everything before dosing the clomid and I would prefer to get more out of the mk-677 by running it for months on-end since it is non suppressive. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Stats: 6 feet, 210 pounds, 11 percent bodyfat, train 5 days a week at least a couple hours a day.

Thanks!

Yes you absolutely should be running MK-677 through PCT and beyond. you can just keep running it long term no matter what you are running. It's best ran at a minimum of 6 months up to a years time

Thanks!

absolutely you can and your supposed to... you never take a break from it for at least 6 months but preferably a year... it can be ran in any pct, any cycle etc... it has no negative interaction in any scenario...

I have noticed on my 3rd day today that im getting alternating pain in the groin area mainly testicular pain. Is this common? Or will it subside you think? Is it a reason to stop running the Osta? Thanks again.

I have noticed on my 3rd day today that im getting alternating pain in the groin area mainly testicular pain. Is this common? Or will it subside you think? Is it a reason to stop running the Osta? Thanks again.
That's usually not associated with ostarine since it's mildly suppressive but everyone is different, so it's possible you could be having some atrophy. You can throw some DAA in which may help but I would think necessarily stop the cycle unless it becomes a problem for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

it has nothing to do with any sarm your taking in only 3 days... it may be possible after some time but not in just 3 days so im not sure what to attribute that to bro...

it has nothing to do with any sarm your taking in only 3 days... it may be possible after some time but not in just 3 days so im not sure what to attribute that to bro...

Yes, I agree that it's impossible to get atrophy like that in 3 days. Steroids can't even do that

thank you all! its gone... might have been a late one going out and getting ball checked. go figure lol. I am enjoying the effects aloready.. amazing stuff it really is.. i have never experienced any sort of enhancement.. bee lifting over 10 years and most people think I'm stuff already and to be honest i am so glad I waited till now to try anything.. this will be my limit though not doing anything else. For someone like me these effects are very very noticable in the muscle mass i already carry. Thanks for the tips! I will be sure to ask my question and get my sarms only from isarms.com and sarmsx! :)

thank you all! its gone... might have been a late one going out and getting ball checked. go figure lol. I am enjoying the effects aloready.. amazing stuff it really is.. i have never experienced any sort of enhancement.. bee lifting over 10 years and most people think I'm stuff already and to be honest i am so glad I waited till now to try anything.. this will be my limit though not doing anything else. For someone like me these effects are very very noticable in the muscle mass i already carry. Thanks for the tips! I will be sure to ask my question and get my sarms only from isarms.com and sarmsx! :)

very nice bro! see, i told you it was not any sarm whatsoever... im really happy to hear you are getting nice results... that's awesome bro... make sure to keep us updated throughout your cycle and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to let me know...

Top Bottom