napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

So how do things work around here exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt any source would personally call anyone.. somethings not adding up man..

Phurious Pharma Rep

I believe that was a mistype and was saying his girlfriend had to sign and the gf called him while he was at work. Either way I think he is overreacting on this whole thing.

Yeah I was starting to get jealous because you've never even called me... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep
No this was misinterpreted. My wife called me from work because I got a random bottle of cyp we didn't even expect. My exgirl who was also my employee at the time answered my phone, which was pretty normal for her to do. But the main problem here is my wife normally never calls my work cell. She calls my personal cell. My girl didn't know I had a wife so I lost an employee that isn't easy to find. Nonetheless I do not give a fuck about that, I just don't want my words twisted. Its the fact that pharmalady told me herself that the package, at the time I sent payment, would NOT require signing. And the original pack with the missing vial was NOT signed for according to my wife. I work 24/7 basically owning a business. So I make sure none or my girls have to sign for a pack cause they already feel funny about accepting and holding illegal substances for me. And I don't like multiple packs hitting my doorstep every week, domestic or not, I just beat a fucking case.

SDBronco, you're FULL of SHIT! Lying sack of horse shit. You're sick in the head.

Ccbram, you may need to talk to Dylan about this guy.

Have a great day everyone, even SDBronco.
Wtf is your motive for this dude? Why would you come out and say this. Im sick in the head? I never even seen you post here before. I'm lying about my review. Ok. I have proof in email. Every word I say is true. But Mr.Cbbram threatens to go tell Dylan and "get me banned" for speaking out for my review. Holy crap ain't your like 40 years old dude? Seriously this is how things work here?

Dear Sir

I have never called any customer by telephone ever, i do not even ask for telephone numbers.

All parcels with tracking require signing.
According to my wife, who I don't believe is misleading me said she did not sign for the first package. But she did sign for the second. I even emailed you about this asking why did she have to sign in the first place. Your reply was all reships require signing due to scammers saying they didn't receive my package. This is your proof to prevent scamming according to your words. I have the emails...

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

All parcels require signing, not only reships, the only way not to have to sign for a parcel is to have it sent to a PO Box

Please PM your email address so I may check my records

Dude it was one vial. Chill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its not about the vial, that was a huge inconvenience but this is about the tracking, the absurd shipping times, and the multiple emails I sent over a serious of about 2 weeks just to get the reship. I originally wrote this off, telling my wife, whatever if they dont make it right we just won't order anymore. She uses the stuff too..

I'm not looking for free shit or replacements, cbbram threatened to try to get me banned for simply having a complaint. Tbh this isn't the only source board, and there are other sources here I'm sure are just as good if not better. The one time I go international because of a promo, won't do that again...the two bottles of prop were for my wife needless to say we already got it from another source.

I'm not looking for free shit or replacements, cbbram threatened to try to get me banned for simply having a complaint. Tbh this isn't the only source board, and there are other sources here I'm sure are just as good if not better. The one time I go international because of a promo, won't do that again...the two bottles of prop were for my wife needless to say we already got it from another source.

I suggested getting you banned because your wanted to post private emails on the forum. I said you were entitled to your review.

Pharma Lady Rep

Dear Sir

I have never sent a parcel without tracking, please PM the tracking number i gave so i can clearly to understand this situation.

Also i did not ignore any emails, sometimes emails dont come through to my countermail, thats why i say resend if no reply in 24 hours, however if still no reply you can PM me here so i can help, but you did not.

Im sorry you are having a bad day but do not accuse me of dishonest or take it out on me, if something was missing from your order it was not on purpose or out of stock it was genuine mistake, so please do not make such accusations.
I did email you and send ccbram multiple PMS at the time. You eventually did respond after I pmed cbbram and emailed you again.

And I never posted ANY emails, I just stated that I would later on when I got home. Had no clue this was against the rules and I honestly do not see how...

I did email you and send ccbram multiple PMS at the time. You eventually did respond after I pmed cbbram and emailed you again.

I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience, i certainly never meant for that.

I am not responsible for cbbram replies, i have mention before sometimes emails do not got through due to i use countermail, this happens to many others, i reply every email.

All parcels require signing.

Also if post office is slow to deliver its not my fault, no order ive ever sent would take a month unless it got lost.

Can you please tell me what i can do? or are you just want spend your time writing many many post saying im a liar and bad service.

I hope you can calm down because being so angry is not good and it solve nothing, i hope i can do something make you feel better.

I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience, i certainly never meant for that.

I am not responsible for cbbram replies, i have mention before sometimes emails do not got through due to i use countermail, this happens to many others, i reply every email.

All parcels require signing.

Also if post office is slow to deliver its not my fault, no order ive ever sent would take a month unless it got lost.

Can you please tell me what i can do? or are you just want spend your time writing many many post saying im a liar and bad service.

I hope you can calm down because being so angry is not good and it solve nothing, i hope i can do something make you feel better.
Done, pm'd you my email. I still don't see how this solves anything. Cause I'm pretty sure my wife isn't lying, and I just asked her, she confirmed she came home with the box at our door, no signing. Maybe your policy has changed in the last few months. Unlike most people I actually waited to use the gear, before posting my review. I guess I can understand emails not getting through counter mail, but I don't use counter mail. But I'm 100% certain I verified with you that the original shipment would not need signing. Or I would have went with someone else.

No this was misinterpreted. My wife called me from work because I got a random bottle of cyp we didn't even expect. My exgirl who was also my employee at the time answered my phone, which was pretty normal for her to do. But the main problem here is my wife normally never calls my work cell. She calls my personal cell. My girl didn't know I had a wife so I lost an employee that isn't easy to find. Nonetheless I do not give a fuck about that, I just don't want my words twisted. Its the fact that pharmalady told me herself that the package, at the time I sent payment, would NOT require signing. And the original pack with the missing vial was NOT signed for according to my wife. I work 24/7 basically owning a business. So I make sure none or my girls have to sign for a pack cause they already feel funny about accepting and holding illegal substances for me. And I don't like multiple packs hitting my doorstep every week, domestic or not, I just beat a fucking case.

Bro honestly i think u got bigger problems then a missing bottle of cyp or cust serv gripe. You have ur self in too many shady situations. And then u wanna add multiple delivery adresses. Asking for trouble. The us govt could careless what steroids u r using or buying they wouldnt waste the monwy to even track u and set u up.

PHURIOUS

I mean, without posting emails, who is to say who is telling the truth and who isnt? The board can only assume and take sides. Like I said, our cycle is already over with. I wouldn't have even posted but the other thread came up as "recommended" by tapatalk, right at the same time I was already heated from the same ex girl. That part is no ones fault, but I originally wasn't even going to make my bad review public, but the stars aligned with the tapatalk and the Tren and here you have it. My review. FYI her gear was good, T3 seemed overdosed, but definitely Not happy with communication. I can't be any more honest than that.

I emailed you the tracking plus link on feb 29th

The last email i received from you was April 28th asking me about Proviron inject and you also complimented the Trenbolone you bought from me.

Im happy to forward all emails to Dylan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom