napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

So how do things work around here exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the trenbolone is getting on this kids mind. Freaking out over a little bottle of cyp that got delivered a few weeks later for free. Pretty pathetic if you ask me haha

Wtf is your motive for this dude? Why would you come out and say this. Im sick in the head? I never even seen you post here before. I'm lying about my review. Ok. I have proof in email. Every word I say is true. But Mr.Cbbram threatens to go tell Dylan and "get me banned" for speaking out for my review. Holy crap ain't your like 40 years old dude? Seriously this is how things work here?

Like I said, I don't post here. But I come here to read and when I saw your posts regarding PL, I feel it's only right for me to back her up because you're attacking her on lies. Yes, you're right I am 40 yo. You don't have to response back. Good day, mate!

Like I said, I don't post here. But I come here to read and when I saw your posts regarding PL, I feel it's only right for me to back her up because you're attacking her on lies. Yes, you're right I am 40 yo. You don't have to response back. Good day, mate!
I'm sure you're just an alter. Your only posts here are replies to me. Cbbram I suppose.

Sent from my LGLS740 using Tapatalk

Please PM your email address so I may check my records

I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience, i certainly never meant for that.

I am not responsible for cbbram replies, i have mention before sometimes emails do not got through due to i use countermail, this happens to many others, i reply every email.

All parcels require signing.

Also if post office is slow to deliver its not my fault, no order ive ever sent would take a month unless it got lost.

Can you please tell me what i can do? or are you just want spend your time writing many many post saying im a liar and bad service.

I hope you can calm down because being so angry is not good and it solve nothing, i hope i can do something make you feel better.
I do appreciate the late apology. Im pretty sure I read it from somewhere think I even have it as a pm from ccbram that tracking for shipping is a mandatory thing.

I do appreciate the late apology. Im pretty sure I read it from somewhere think I even have it as a pm from ccbram that tracking for shipping is a mandatory thing.
I meant it was mandatory for Pharma Lady not the forum. She requires tracking so both of you know the package was delivered.

Pharma Lady Rep

Actually I'm 46... Not 40...

Pharma Lady Rep
That might have been disrespectful of me (your age). I was already heated on top of that I people here calling me a lair saying I'm full of shit, when I absolutely am not (and these guys didn't even exist before I created this thread). I have no reason to lie I have nothing to gain from this, if anything Im putting myself at more risk. Did not mean to attack you directly regarding your age. But you havent been the most truthful during this time, with all due respect.

You got tracking, do you want me to post the email? from February 29th? ive already PM to you the emails

You really have nothing better to do obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom