napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

That one song that gets you to lift insane amounts of weight...

Old school metal head here.Anything from Iron Maiden back in the eighties or Tool does it for me.I need fast bass,guitar & drums.They get me pumped the fuck up!

I used to love metal, then I worked for a guy that played it 8-4 every day. I can't do it now. I actually like lady gaga or something along those lines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that song 'There goes my hero' or whatever it's called, 'the reason' and that one 'creep'... those are the alt rock songs that get my blood racing. I like 'Iron Man' and 'Crazy Train' too. Almost forgot some Metallica never hurts, but mainly hip hop stuff.

Old school metal head here.Anything from Iron Maiden back in the eighties or Tool does it for me.I need fast bass,guitar & drums.They get me pumped the fuck up!

Circa 1986...heavy metal..power surf music....lol....seems like another life time ago...30 years!!

2v007r8.jpg

I never listen to music..I like hearing the plates clanging and bars being dropped back on the rack and other beautiful gym sounds..I'm odd I guess

Stranglehold by Ted Nugent gets me fired up every time! I think that's the baddest song ever!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Lamb Of God, Slayer, Fit For An Autopsy,Meshuggah then I go home and listen to Jazz. Miles Davis,John Coletrane.......

Lately it's been Cryptopsy, Pig Destroyer, Aborted and Meshuggah (as always). My iPod playlist is out of line with this shit.

I listen to everything really not just metal.Two songs that stick out are Lose Yourself by Eminem & believe it or not the Theme from Rocky put my enthusiasm into overdrive,feelin like I can throw cars around & shit.LOL

I never listen to music..I like hearing the plates clanging and bars being dropped back on the rack and other beautiful gym sounds..I'm odd I guess
Definitely odd man lol. I'd go nuts without my headphones listening to crappy gym music and newbs grunting lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Definitely odd man lol. I'd go nuts without my headphones listening to crappy gym music and newbs grunting lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

And all the people that want to walk up and talk, or fist bump... thank God for earbuds

Top Bottom