napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Identity thieves.

My daughter turns 26 at the end of the month lol... oh the age of dinosaurs, where'd they go?

lol i have one that turned 25 in October so ya i feel ya on the old thing but i tell you what when you are young you just wanna be old and then you spend the rest of your life trying to be young again and living vicariously through your damn kids lol

just so everyone knows as well... it pained me horribly to even have to bring this to light because I KNEW t was going to hurt and effect many and i COULD have just let it go etc... but my OBLIGATION to everyone of you is to bring the truth, whether you like it or not... this HAD to be done for the integrity of the forum and just for each and every one of you... i just waited until full confirmation was there instead of jumping the gun but trust me and ask rick, we both said immediately this had to be brought to light and handled...
Exactly. Just as dylan said, we had a lengthy discussion on the phone over the weekend on this whole matter and how exactly to handle it. We could have let it go, but you never know what else these guys were hiding and we just can't allow the dishonesty to the members here. I'm very happy with the way it was handled and how everything was brought to light. Now it's time to just move past all of it and get back to what we do best here. I think it's safe to say that now it's a dead issue

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Exactly. Just as dylan said, we had a lengthy discussion on the phone over the weekend on this whole matter and how exactly to handle it. We could have let it go, but you never know what else these guys were hiding and we just can't allow the dishonesty to the members here. I'm very happy with the way it was handled and how everything was brought to light. Now it's time to just move past all of it and get back to what we do best here. I think it's safe to say that now it's a dead issue

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

very unfortunate but a necessary evil. i am happy with the way it was handled and even tho you and DG didn't have to explain anything and take time to do it. it is refreshing to see you guys on top of all of this shit. even behind the scenes mf'rs are watching. lol The Truth lurks around every corner

Wtf. Work takes a shit on me and then I come back to this. I spent the last 45 minutes reading this and am dying. Fiancé keeps getting pissed because I keep waking her up.
Almighty - appreciate the comment about me being real and shit. I spend too much time trying to make myself better, I don't have time to make up a better self. Mind blown for sure.
I speak with several of you guys daily through other means and know I've been a pain in the ass to some lol.
Happy birthday TX! I'm actually turning 28 tomorrow (Friday). And to you as well Angelo.
Now I'm going to go prep my pin and move one with my day. Good start to the day lol. Now I may make it 10 minutes into work before hating it vs the normal 2 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud, and sorry you had to see this whole debacle. Were glad that you are here with us bro. And happy bday to you as well, hope you have a good one

And now you have been introduced to the world of Internet forums. Get used to lies and deceit on bodybuilding forums. It happens every day on every board out there. Honestly who cares. Now you see why alot of people on these forums never post pics!

I'm still winning!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

And now you have been introduced to the world of Internet forums. Get used to lies and deceit on bodybuilding forums. It happens every day on every board out there. Honestly who cares. Now you see why alot of people on these forums never post pics!

I'm still winning!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Since we're all just being honest and such I have a confession... I'm black. I know this might be a shock to some of you all... but I kept reading the word "Bro" used so much I thought everybody else was black as well. My bad.

Since we're all just being honest and such I have a confession... I'm black. I know this might be a shock to some of you all... but I kept reading the word "Bro" used so much I thought everybody else was black as well. My bad.

Better then being called a Mouth breathing cuck.....;)

Wucha talkin bout Willis don't forget your Asian root too. Yo mama will kick yo ass back to Hiroshima!!

Flex Friday is everyday!

Top Bottom