napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Decided to extend my Sarms Cyle

NJBro

I am currently on the 12 week cut cycle from SarmsX to which I added MK-2866 for the healing and muscle saving properties. Just finished week 5 and I can't say enough good things about this combination!!! Cardio gets better every week. I am seeing my abs come in a little bit more each week and my Chest fat is noticeably down also. Oh and I am also seeing my vascularity go up too. This is really shocking because I though at my bf% right about 15% per the Dr. I would not see this in my first cycle!!! After giving it some thought I decided I want to extend the cycle to 16 weeks. But I can't do the entire combination again. So I ordered a bottle of GW and MK-2866.

Would it make sense to run the Lone bottle of LGD that I have for the last 4 weeks?

Jersey

I am currently on the 12 week cut cycle from SarmsX to which I added MK-2866 for the healing and muscle saving properties. Just finished week 5 and I can't say enough good things about this combination!!! Cardio gets better every week. I am seeing my abs come in a little bit more each week and my Chest fat is noticeably down also. Oh and I am also seeing my vascularity go up too. This is really shocking because I though at my bf% right about 15% per the Dr. I would not see this in my first cycle!!! After giving it some thought I decided I want to extend the cycle to 16 weeks. But I can't do the entire combination again. So I ordered a bottle of GW and MK-2866.

Would it make sense to run the Lone bottle of LGD that I have for the last 4 weeks?

Jersey

It's your call, but I think I'd actually just save the LGD for another cycle when you can run it longer for the whole 12 weeks as intended

Thanks guys that's what I thought. But you don't know until you ask.
So GW and MK-2866 it is!!!

Ya that's the plan I'll hang onto the LGD and run it with GW, S4 and MK-2866 on another run.

thatll be a killer one I ran it with every other sarms under the sun, so I couldn't tell what worked where. lol but I know I liked the cycle. especially my diet was fucked due to traveling but had I not been on the sarms I would gained fat like mad

thatll be a killer one I ran it with every other sarms under the sun, so I couldn't tell what worked where. lol but I know I liked the cycle. especially my diet was fucked due to traveling but had I not been on the sarms I would gained fat like mad

I have to admit I have been pretty good with my diet on this cut. But I have had a few questionable meals due to travel for work. Perfect would be great but when I get a call I have to go. BEING AN ADULT SUCKS SOMETIMES. Lol
For the most part (99%), I have been on point. I don't watch the scale I measure my success in the mirror. I could care less what I weigh so long as it's mostly muscle. LOL

finish this cycle out and then lets get a much stronger cycle set up for the next run... no need to add anything to this one.. its already a very successful stack.. do this right and you will reap the benefits... i'll help you set everything up... you let me know the goal for the next stack and i'll do the rest! =)

finish this cycle out and then lets get a much stronger cycle set up for the next run... no need to add anything to this one.. its already a very successful stack.. do this right and you will reap the benefits... i'll help you set everything up... you let me know the goal for the next stack and i'll do the rest! =)

Thanks Dylan!! I will let ya know.

Agreed!! This stack looks great and there's always room to make changes for the next one

Top Bottom