napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS and my sprint routine

I had to come in for business for a few days, but I did see Jake,Zeke and Izzy train. They have all made some serious progress. I guess it is time for me to sarm out myself!!

I am curious now as to how an older guy will react to them.SARMS may well be the best thing around to supplement trt.
No doubt Drb! Trt, deca and sarms! No orals needed ever again!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6096508c40d6135e5121b008e4b7c87e.jpg

Came across my old pic when I was a sprinter. And I actually thought about you ahahahahahah. Post pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hotness!

Yeah no shit.They don't get any hotter bro. That is as hot as it gets.
Athletic female bodies are totally awesome! My wife played Division 1 volleyball four years at the University of Georgia! Love athletic bodies!

Athletic female bodies are totally awesome! My wife played Division 1 volleyball four years at the University of Georgia! Love athletic bodies!

yeah bro...and not so much the ones that smoke weed...but those cuban churchills are another whole issue..lol

yeah bro...and not so much the ones that smoke weed...but those cuban churchills are another whole issue..lol

[emoji39][emoji13][emoji6] the Cubans are like little slices of heaven. This is as good as it gets. The only 3 time a year I drink they would be my companion. ehmmmmmm yumminess [emoji12]

Last edited:

Oh those volleyball players. I always envious on how tall they are. Wifey must be tall. [emoji4]

She's just underneath 6 feet tall. She played in the early nineties. These girls now days are 6'3" and 6'4". She jokes she would be short compared to them now!

She's just underneath 6 feet tall. She played in the early nineties. These girls now days are 6'3" and 6'4". She jokes she would be short compared to them now!

Oh my!! Lol. I'm a midget. Ahahhaha I'm only 5'3. She is tall. U have kids who play sport?
I love watching college sports.

Ahahahah no I don't smoke weed. I just saw this comment. I'm a cigar afficianado tho. My girl friend smokes weed everyday that's why I know lol.

your missing out... =) i have a medical card... i have had one for around 3 years now... honestly it has worked wonders for me in terms of helping me eat, definitely helping with my back which is literally one of the only things that has helped it and just keeps me calm and brings out the most creativity possible... i was a dean list student in college ONLY the years i was on it continuously... it really does A LOT for me... NOW, some people just can't handle it and thats on them... they are reckless and use it all day and all night etc... thats not what its for but there are so many benefits there its amazing... lets just say that i am a strong advocate

your missing out... =) i have a medical card... i have had one for around 3 years now... honestly it has worked wonders for me in terms of helping me eat, definitely helping with my back which is literally one of the only things that has helped it and just keeps me calm and brings out the most creativity possible... i was a dean list student in college ONLY the years i was on it continuously... it really does A LOT for me... NOW, some people just can't handle it and thats on them... they are reckless and use it all day and all night etc... thats not what its for but there are so many benefits there its amazing... lets just say that i am a strong advocate

You're sounding my my girl friend Ahahhaha. I'm not opposed to this.
The times I smoke I ate in poundage. Pounds of meat, fish, cakes lol. I couldn't master this not control the urge of binge eating. And I have a fear of getting fat so I stay away.
She is a writer and it helps her focus actually and be creative. I crunch numbers all day long lol I doubt it has the same effect [emoji6][emoji23]. I can't be financially creative. Unless I'm a mafia of some kind ahahahhahahah

It's amazing how it affects people so differently. It improves my motivation and if anything gives me energy rather than make me the stereotypical lazy stoner. I get to be pretty creative for my work so it comes in handy there too. It also makes me feel like a guitar virtuoso even though I'm not haha.

You're sounding my my girl friend Ahahhaha. I'm not opposed to this.
The times I smoke I ate in poundage. Pounds of meat, fish, cakes lol. I couldn't master this not control the urge of binge eating. And I have a fear of getting fat so I stay away.
She is a writer and it helps her focus actually and be creative. I crunch numbers all day long lol I doubt it has the same effect [emoji6][emoji23]. I can't be financially creative. Unless I'm a mafia of some kind ahahahhahahah

it all depends on the person.. one thing about it... if you smoke and DO NOT eat, you can absolutely lose weight... the reason you become so hungry is it increases your metabolism... so if you dont eat when you smoke, and ive seen this time and time again, you most certainly will drop weight... its not for everyone though... im just used to it and im telling you, my creativity is massive wit it... it just does a lot for in that regard.. it makes things far more interesting... =)

It's amazing how it affects people so differently. It improves my motivation and if anything gives me energy rather than make me the stereotypical lazy stoner. I get to be pretty creative for my work so it comes in handy there too. It also makes me feel like a guitar virtuoso even though I'm not haha.

thats all about knowing your strains brotha... a good sativa will absolutely do that but im highly doubting your going to be super motivated and full of energy on some straight indica... =) hit some grand daddy purple and tell me your highly motivated... =)

Top Bottom