napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Extreme Cramping

iHeartGear

This is something I've always experienced while on gear.

Doesn't matter if it's bulk or shred cycle.

I have nearly constant muscle cramping. I don't seem to notice it as much while training, but any other time throughout the day, I cramp up really bad. Doesn't seem to matter what type of movement. I experience it throughout my ENTIRE body. Glute injections are especially painful. When I twist my body around to reach my glutes, I cramp up severely. It's a huge hinderance.

I drink at least 1 to 1.5 gallons of water everyday. I eat a banana every single morning. Sometimes I'll eat a second one later on in the day.

Does anyone else experience this?

Yeah, I used to cramp until supplementing with Taurine. 2g a day if not on an oral, and 4g a day if running an oral. Helps tremendously.

I get this aswell man it's extremely annoying and yea same thing for me doesn't happen when I'm working out but the worst for me is laying in bed and I go to reach for something suddenly my chest locks up and bicep I have to rub it out and freaking out for a sec ... Someone once told me it's a magnesium problem and taurine but even when I take obsurd amounts it still happens with that being said ... It only happens when I'm on test ... I hate it my next run will be low low test lower then I've ever taken like 250mg a week with tren at 300mg I've always ran test 500mg and above so hopefully it does the trick

I get this aswell man it's extremely annoying and yea same thing for me doesn't happen when I'm working out but the worst for me is laying in bed and I go to reach for something suddenly my chest locks up and bicep I have to rub it out and freaking out for a sec ... Someone once told me it's a magnesium problem and taurine but even when I take obsurd amounts it still happens with that being said ... It only happens when I'm on test ... I hate it my next run will be low low test lower then I've ever taken like 250mg a week with tren at 300mg I've always ran test 500mg and above so hopefully it does the trick

Haha, yeah man. I recall a time I stood up from my desk at work, and stretched out my leg... My friggin right quad locked up so tight I thought I was going to cry! It's pretty damn painful sometimes

Haha, yeah man. I recall a time I stood up from my desk at work, and stretched out my leg... My friggin right quad locked up so tight I thought I was going to cry! It's pretty damn painful sometimes

Dude nothing worse than cramping during sex or getting a blow job....Tren makes me cramp something else. Im gonna have to give this taurine a go

Taurine works great but some people like me need a bit higher dose to be really effective. I use 4-6g preworkout which does me very well

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

here's 4 things to avoid cramping... taurine, potassium, plenty of water and adequate carbs... implement all of these and that should subside...

here's 4 things to avoid cramping... taurine, potassium, plenty of water and adequate carbs... implement all of these and that should subside...

This is the key all about hydration and if your using a keto based diet good luck all the electrolites in the world wont help water is stored as glycogen without glucose this doesnt happen

Muscle cramps often indicates lack of magnesium. I guess u can allways check bloods to know what u are lacking. Or just test/try one by one the recomended goodness.

Last edited:
Top Bottom