napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Androgenic / Anabolic Ratios

SDKing

I've heard guys here say women can take more steroids and higher mg's than I have heard of on any other forums. So I thought I'd ask this question here.

Do these ratios actually mean something? Im trying to plan which steroids I should continue to use for not only myself but for the wife as well to avoid unwanted side effects down the road. Mostly concerning hair-loss, virilization, and aggression

Could a drug like proviron at 10-20mg a day be safe for a female considering its androgenic rating? Anavar has an andro rating of 24, while proviron is 30. Bill Roberts once wrote that 25mg proviron has less chance of virilization in females than 20mg of anavar in his experience. He said the same thing about anadrol too in the same doses. Proviron also has a lower andro rating than winstrol.

Who has knowledge or experience here?

I've heard guys here say women can take more steroids and higher mg's than I have heard of on any other forums. So I thought I'd ask this question here.

Do these ratios actually mean something? Im trying to plan which steroids I should continue to use for not only myself but for the wife as well to avoid unwanted side effects down the road. Mostly concerning hair-loss, virilization, and aggression

Could a drug like proviron at 10-20mg a day be safe for a female considering its androgenic rating? Anavar has an andro rating of 24, while proviron is 30. Bill Roberts once wrote that 25mg proviron has less chance of virilization in females than 20mg of anavar in his experience. He said the same thing about anadrol too in the same doses. Proviron also has a lower andro rating than winstrol.

Who has knowledge or experience here?

I would not pay too much attention to the ratios, as they can be misleading.You already know which ones are good for women and which are good for men.

I do not see where this board has ever mentioned too much for women, so I don't know where you get that from.We usually steer to the safe side. This is especially true for women because the dose from one women to another can vary greatly. GearGoodess who I think is a woman suggests certain aas that she likes that we would never advise a female taking. So I would say we are very conservative.

It is rather hit or miss with women.You start low and work up to find your dose. Usually it is var,primo,winny. Depending on goals. I work out with a female who does a lot of tren, and has man like features with a man voice, and I would assume a big clit. She likes it that way. So it also involves what are you looking to achieve.
If you are trying to stay away from sides then low amounts of test, say 200-300. You could also do a 200/200 test deca. There is also primo and eq.
Both of you should avoid any orals that are heavies like dbol,adrol,halo.

So start out with 250mg/week cyp for you @12 weeks and 20mg cyp for her.
Women can stay on cycles for a very long time because they are not shutting down their test. My mom has done 20mgs cyp fr 5 years.As soon as menopause started she was having a hard time and the docs wanted to load her up on estrogen pills. They made her feel crappy. Drb cut the estrogen pills into 4 pieces and put her on 20mg test Within 3 weeks the menopause symptoms were gone.
Hopefully I answered your question.

Thank you. I've read here and there about women who have done winny, test, primo, and maybe EQ I could be wrong on the EQ. And var, winny ran at 10mg-20mg a day. Guess I was misinformed I always figured and read the only real options for women are very low dose var, and short esters like NPP or prop dosed no more than 2x a week in like 15-20mg at a time. Never more than 15mg a day of any steroid or anything like winny or proviron or test or a long ester of any kind. Upon doing some searching I found girls may possibly tolerate gear that could also be more versatile for men. This makes it easier cutting down on order after order and just getting mass amounts and getting out of the game of constant orders and source hunting which saves time and risk. Thx

Geargodest is a fraud btw...but she is a woman.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you. I've read here and there about women who have done winny, test, primo, and maybe EQ I could be wrong on the EQ. And var, winny ran at 10mg-20mg a day. Guess I was misinformed I always figured and read the only real options for women are very low dose var, and short esters like NPP or prop dosed no more than 2x a week in like 15-20mg at a time. Never more than 15mg a day of any steroid or anything like winny or proviron or test or a long ester of any kind. Upon doing some searching I found girls may possibly tolerate gear that could also be more versatile for men. This makes it easier cutting down on order after order and just getting mass amounts and getting out of the game of constant orders and source hunting which saves time and risk. Thx

Women do commonly use 20mg of test, with maybe 5mg winny.It varies. Nothing is set in stone, but for sure, women need way lower doses.

Ratios are tricky. Don't go by them so strictly though. Like Jake said they can be misleading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Women in particular find a single 25mg tablet will efficiently shift the androgen/estrogen ratio, and can have a great impact on the physique. Since this is such a strong androgen however, extreme caution should be taken with administration. Higher dosages clearly have the potential to cause virilization symptoms quite readily. For this reason females will rarely take more than one tablet per day, and limit the length of intake to no longer than four or five weeks.

Personally, i would never let me my wife take proviron, not a chance..

im pretty opposed to most female steroid use in general... im okay with anavar and low dose primo but not really past that...

Top Bottom