napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

juice beginner

cumdrewas

Hey man watched some of your youtube videos awesome stuff!

I am looking at trying some steroids what do you recommend for a beginner like myself basically I want to bulk up and get some size as well I want to have that aesthetic look is that possible..........what do you recommend?

Also do you recommend any specific brands?

I'm also thinking of moving to Thailand for a few months to do it.........what's your thoughts on this?

lmao why would you move to thailand to do roids? anyway you are very vague we need stats before we can help you. age, weight, height, bf%

I am looking at trying some steroids what do you recommend for a beginner like myself basically I want to bulk up and get some size as well I want to have that aesthetic look is that possible..........what do you recommend?

I'm also thinking of moving to Thailand for a few months to do it.........what's your thoughts on this?

You do not need to go to Thailand to use anabolics . If you are a beginner you use test cyp only at 250mgs, but before you start and hurt yourself, we need to know some things about you. How tall, weight? Bodyfat? Male? Age?

No offense, but with basic questions like this, you are not even close to being ready for a cycle. You need to educate yourself way more first. Welcome to the forum. Post up your stats first is a good start.

I can tell just by how that post was worded that you have done little to no research. You are not ready.

I want to move to Thailand for a few months. Screw the anabolics. I have plenty of that. Food. Women. Beach. Jungle. I'm in ...........oh. Wait. Reality. I have a family.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I want to move to Thailand for a few months. Screw the anabolics. I have plenty of that. Food. Women. Beach. Jungle. I'm in ...........oh. Wait. Reality. I have a family.

I want to go to !!! Maybe we can get the buy one get one free special...

Moving to Thailand to use steroids? What the fuck for?

Bro, you are getting far too ahead of yourself here. First we need to know your stats like height, weight, bodyfat, age, etc.....and what your goals and experience are before we can advise you. You seem lacking on knowledge and we need to know a lot more about you to keep you from messing yourself up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Lmao. I want to move to thailand too for a few months. Reality seems to hold me back as well... hahah.

Sent from my SM-G900P

I would love to as well, but the reality is AIDS is there and is the number 1 country I believe lol but it woulda been fun in the 80s before it got tainted. LBFMs everywhere and if you get fucked up enuff the ladyboys wouldn't mind lol

its pretty hard to take you serious when you say your moving to thailand to do it.. that is probably one of the most absurd things i've ever heard... just sit back and look at how that sounds... how could anyone take you serious or how could you even take yourself serious?

i cant advise you on what to do if you dont provide stats? age/height/weight/body fat? goals???

hey guys sorry for the late reply ok so why thailand? lol everything is soooo cheap here and you can get good quality shit..............its actually really popular for people from australia to come here for steroid vacations.......why because its soooo easy to get example i went to the pharmacy the other day and asked and thats like normal here

also you can live like a king here literally with 3k good meals like steak and veggies cost like $2 etc you get the point oh and also pussy here is sooo cheap and you can do whatever the fk you want for however you want

anyway my stats I am 180cm tall or 5'11 and about 80kg I've been travelling the last 6 weeks so havent trained and my diet hasnt been the best since ive been on vacation but I want to get back into it and hit the gym hard...........and potentially get on the gear not right now but maybe in the next few months as I hit my specific macros and calories I usually follow a IIFYM approach style of eating aka flexible dieting...........the biggest I've got is to 96kg and that was following IIFYM approach and i got fast gains however not the best I looked sloppy with juicy arms and chest stomach I was like fk this sooo I slimmed back down

Basically from what I've read Tren is the shizzz but for a beginner its scary as fk...........and the next best ones would be deca or dbol..........but hey thats why I am asking this question because I have no idea............you guys are the expirienced ones I'm the dumbest person on this chat lol thats why I am here and asking otherwise if I knew it all why would I be asking for advice

This thread is silly.. Steroid vacations. Your giving Australians a bad name bro. You need to stop explaining. Get some creatine and protein and call it day

hey guys sorry for the late reply ok so why thailand? lol everything is soooo cheap here and you can get good quality shit..............its actually really popular for people from australia to come here for steroid vacations.......why because its soooo easy to get example i went to the pharmacy the other day and asked and thats like normal here

also you can live like a king here literally with 3k good meals like steak and veggies cost like $2 etc you get the point oh and also pussy here is sooo cheap and you can do whatever the fk you want for however you want

anyway my stats I am 180cm tall or 5'11 and about 80kg I've been travelling the last 6 weeks so havent trained and my diet hasnt been the best since ive been on vacation but I want to get back into it and hit the gym hard...........and potentially get on the gear not right now but maybe in the next few months as I hit my specific macros and calories I usually follow a IIFYM approach style of eating aka flexible dieting...........the biggest I've got is to 96kg and that was following IIFYM approach and i got fast gains however not the best I looked sloppy with juicy arms and chest stomach I was like fk this sooo I slimmed back down

Basically from what I've read Tren is the shizzz but for a beginner its scary as fk...........and the next best ones would be deca or dbol..........but hey thats why I am asking this question because I have no idea............you guys are the expirienced ones I'm the dumbest person on this chat lol thats why I am here and asking otherwise if I knew it all why would I be asking for advice

Well, if you want to move to Thailand for all those reasons....then that's on you, but defnitely don't move there for gear. That's ridiculous to think at all. There are plenty of awesome sources here that can ship to you no problem

Tren shouldn't even be in your vocabulary bro. So please don't even consider that right now. Your first cycle should be a lower dose of test and that's it.

For stats we still need your age, and bodyfat. You didn't specify those at all. Form what you are saying I have a feeling your bodyfat is probably higher than it should be to start steroids

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I disagree with everyone. I say go to Thailand. Be all you can he bro. Be all you can be.

Hurry up, Thailand is waiting.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Fucking do it. And worst comes to worse, the boobs you develop from the jacked up cycles, will market you well.

You ever see how much a man with lactating boobs makes? Fucking youtube star in the making bro.

I'm in your corner man. This gonna be epic. I hear monkey is the highest protein meat. Monkey, coconutwater, Thailand gear, and thailand. That's what you need bro. Nothing less nothing more.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Bottom