napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PharmaCom Test Prop blood work

buen

Banned
Since there's been a bit of discussion lately about checking Test levels....I thought I'd post my results from today

PharmaCom Test Prop
Pinned 22mg everyday (154mg total per week)
Length of time on this dose 5 weeks
Blood drawn 23 hours after last pin

Result: 1,419ng/dl

To compare I looked up an old blood test

Test E trt prescription Pharma....
Pinned once a week @100mg
Length of time on this dose 6 months
Blood drawn 9 days after last pin (yes...2 days longer than I normally would of pinned)

Result: 918.7ng/dl

sorry..just realized I probably should of posted this in Source talk...Mods...plz feel free to move it

Last edited:
I know people say there are a lot of fakes out there but every pharmacom product I ever used was very very good.

I've done Pharmacom and wish I'd taken them up on there Xmas special 50% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really good stuff if you pay the price.
Man Jarhead, You right about that one... That was a good deal haha

Since there's been a bit of discussion lately about checking Test levels....I thought I'd post my results from today

PharmaCom Test Prop
Pinned 22mg everyday (154mg total per week)
Length of time on this dose 5 weeks
Blood drawn 23 hours after last pin

Result: 1,419ng/dl

To compare I looked up an old blood test

Test E trt prescription Pharma....
Pinned once a week @100mg
Length of time on this dose 6 months
Blood drawn 9 days after last pin (yes...2 days longer than I normally would of pinned)

Result: 918.7ng/dl

sorry..just realized I probably should of posted this in Source talk...Mods...plz feel free to move it

Ok i dont understand some things. One how did u manage to draw exactly 22mg. Also how did u get a 1400 on 33mg? The way works is you times the number by ur last inject since its prop you injected the day before ur draw which if it was at 23 hours thats right before u were supposed to inject again so lets consider half lives. Prop is about 1.5 days to half life. So not to get too picky as the inject from the day before ur last inject had probly already half lived out. But lets say it didnt. So 33mg in the blood before draw. So ten times would be 330ng/nl you got a 1400 and some. How is that possible? Simple math tells me thats 44 times results. Thats not even possible. So you either injected more than you say or that prop grossly overdosed to 40x strength. Can you explain that?

PHURIOUS

Ok i dont understand some things. One how did u manage to draw exactly 22mg. Also how did u get a 1400 on 33mg? The way works is you times the number by ur last inject since its prop you injected the day before ur draw which if it was at 23 hours thats right before u were supposed to inject again so lets consider half lives. Prop is about 1.5 days to half life. So not to get too picky as the inject from the day before ur last inject had probly already half lived out. But lets say it didnt. So 33mg in the blood before draw. So ten times would be 330ng/nl you got a 1400 and some. How is that possible? Simple math tells me thats 44 times results. Thats not even possible. So you either injected more than you say or that prop grossly overdosed to 40x strength. Can you explain that?

PHURIOUS

LOL...I draw 22u (.22ml) of 100mg/ml TestP in a slin pin...what is so hard about that???

And regarding blood levels... sorry but you are 100% WRONG

You keep saying "The way works is you times the number by ur last inject" THIS IS PLAIN WRONG
Your last pin has nothing to do with it...it's the ratio to your weekly dosage..you keep holding on to this flawed notion bro

With your reasoning someone that pins 100mg every day (700mg/wk)
has the same blood concentration as someone that pins 100mg every other day (350mg/wk)
has the concentration as as someone that pins 100mg once a week

You really believe the blood from these three would all show the same 1000ng/dl ????
REALLY??? a guy pinning 700mg/week and serum level is at 1000ng/dl

I have many labs were my 100mg trt Test E per week (1 pin) yielded 800-1100ng/dl..drawn 6-7 days after last pin

I posted my pinning details...
You state "So you either injected more than you say or that prop grossly overdosed 40x " LOL !!
I kind of resent that you would think I'd be that uneducated or that I was trying to mislead
I have no agenda here..

LOL...I draw 22u (.22ml) of 100mg/ml TestP in a slin pin...what is so hard about that???

And regarding blood levels... sorry but you are 100% WRONG

You keep saying "The way works is you times the number by ur last inject" THIS IS PLAIN WRONG
Your last pin has nothing to do with it...it's the ratio to your weekly dosage..you keep holding on to this flawed notion bro

With your reasoning someone that pins 100mg every day (700mg/wk)
has the same blood concentration as someone that pins 100mg every other day (350mg/wk)
has the concentration as as someone that pins 100mg once a week

You really believe the blood from these three would all show the same 1000ng/dl ????
REALLY??? a guy pinning 700mg/week and serum level is at 1000ng/dl

I have many labs were my 100mg trt Test E per week (1 pin) yielded 800-1100ng/dl..drawn 6-7 days after last pin

I posted my pinning details...
You state "So you either injected more than you say or that prop grossly overdosed 40x " LOL !!
I kind of resent that you would think I'd be that uneducated or that I was trying to mislead
I have no agenda here..

Ok man. Whatever u say.

PHURIOUS

Ok man. Whatever u say.

PHURIOUS

While we're at it please drop the "oh..your Nat test level was low to begin with"
HAS NO BASIS IN SCIENCE...
After 6 weeks your natural test is shut down
Pinning doesn't ADD to your natural test....it REPLACES it
you could start at 150ng/dl natural test or 700ng/dl..it makes no difference
for any given dose your result would be the same

Plz stop propagating bad information

So by your theory if a guy pins 500mg of test e on sunday Then 500mg on wed and has blood drawn in friday you think his number should be 10,000ng/nl? Lol i think not.

PHURIOUS

Because that is just absolutly absurd. First of all because the sunday inject would be gone by friday so is number would 3500-5000 or 7-10 times last inject of 500mg.

PHURIOUS

While we're at it please drop the "oh..your Nat test level was low to begin with"
HAS NO BASIS IN SCIENCE...
After 6 weeks your natural test is shut down
Pinning doesn't ADD to your natural test....it REPLACES it
you could start at 150ng/dl natural test or 700ng/dl..it makes no difference
for any given dose your result would be the same

Plz stop propagating bad information

Totally agree with this statement, I've seen the statement in the past where poor bloods 'supposedly' were because natural test levels were low to begin with, that is complete fiction.

Totally agree with this statement, I've seen the statement in the past where poor bloods 'supposedly' were because natural test levels were low to begin with, that is complete fiction.

So you are telling me you actually think that the 22mg injected day 1,2,3,4or 5 of the 7 days of injections has any bearing on the blood draw on day 8? When prop has an active halflife of 1.5 days?

PHURIOUS

LOL....1400ng/dl for someone pinning 150mg per week is so normal... How can you not know that??
Since that doesn't fit with your psydo math...you would rather believe PharmaCom over doses their test 40 X..
LOL... Yeah that's logical
What do you think my blood level should be???
How about you ask anyone on TRT what their dose is and what is their blood level when they check it every 2-6 months
You are beyond ridiculous bro... Scary

Top Bottom