napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PharmaCom Test Prop blood work

No deflection im trying to understand if test prop last six days full saturation why not just pin it all at once and save urself 6 more pins. Idk

PHURIOUS

REALLY...now I'm scared..how can you not know this

You have to pin everyday to maintain that concentration...if you pinned eod there would be a small peak and valley..if you pinned it every 3rd day there would be a bigger peak and valley
Thats why you can pin Cyp less often and keep your concentration..because it has a longer half life

learn to read a chart...it doesn't show a 6 day half life

Umm lol maybe you shoukd read the chart. The yellow line right? Mg are the veryical days are the horizontal it even says 1,2,3 and so on. Each dor is not a day each dot is a didf reading of a level. Where it says day four 9.8mg. U go to the number four. Then up to 10 just under that is ur reading according to your chart it doesnt drop from the highest point until day 6 or 7 my friend. Thats how it reads to me

PHURIOUS

REALLY...now I'm scared..how can you not know this

You have to pin everyday to maintain that concentration...if you pinned eod there would be a small peak and valley..if you pinned it every 3rd day there would be a bigger peak and valley
Thats why you can pin Cyp less often and keep your concentration..because it has a longer half life

One i dont need to know any of this to make gear bud. The customer does. I know a small amount. I never said i knew it all lets get that straight we are always learning.

Two you have to pin ed BECAUSE the ester burns out and the test is gone. Its absorbed and used. THIS is my point.

PHURIOUS

Its whatever. If u dont want to be cool and help me understand what ur saying thats fine by me man.

PHURIOUS

So answer me this cause im really trying understand this based on ur data. Why is when i see a lab. (Not mine) have a guy do 100mg prop every 3 days so 300mg a week and then they get an 1100 or even a 1500 and guys are like oh thats a good number. Shudnt it be like 3000 based on your chart?

PHURIOUS

yes it should be 8-10x 300mg (2400-3000ng/nl) ...but as I've stated before there are alot of variables how the body metabolizes Test
and plz remember...the labs have to be drawn after full concentration is reached...for E and Cyp 7-9 weeks
but if someone pins 300mg/wk and their bloods come back 1100ng/dl...I'm NOT saying it's the gear...but it's not normal

Its whatever. If u dont want to be cool and help me understand what ur saying thats fine by me man.

PHURIOUS
SORRY BRO...im a bit wound up...I hate being call a liar or dishonest...forgive me..i shouldn't let it get to me..hopefully we are all here to learn

and I bumped my Tren up a bit...trying to find the sweet spot....over did it by about 50mg...haha

SORRY BRO...im a bit wound up...I hate being call a liar or dishonest...forgive me..i shouldn't let it get to me..hopefully we are all here to learn

and I bumped my Tren up a bit...trying to find the sweet spot....over did it by about 50mg...haha

I never accused anyone of anything i asked for an explanation to begin with but that just seemed high for such a low dose spread out over 7 days.

PHURIOUS

One i dont need to know any of this to make gear bud. The customer does. I know a small amount. I never said i knew it all lets get that straight we are always learning.

Two you have to pin ed BECAUSE the ester burns out and the test is gone. Its absorbed and used. THIS is my point.

PHURIOUS

exactly....you just got off track thinking the ester burned off faster than it does
I've been pinning TRT test for almost 15 years...I've used every ester and every type of pinning schedule...including sub q
I've had countless labs done...sometime as frequent as weekly.. when there were other issues
As you might of figured out...I'm a bit anal....TestP seems to keep my the most stable...I pin at the same time everyday...exactly every 24hrs
I'd pin Test Ace if it was more readily available

exactly....you just got off track thinking the ester burned off faster than it does
I've been pinning TRT test for almost 15 years...I've used every ester and every type of pinning schedule...including sub q
I've had countless labs done...sometime as frequent as weekly.. when there were other issues
As you might of figured out...I'm a bit anal....TestP seems to keep my the most stable...I pin at the same time everyday...exactly every 24hrs
I'd pin Test Ace if it was more readily available

If u pin everyday why not test no ester and get the most test per ml. Because of no ester weight?

PHURIOUS

I never accused anyone of anything i asked for an explanation to begin with but that just seemed high for such a low dose spread out over 7 days.

PHURIOUS
I think you just got this low dose spread out over 7 days idea stuck in your head bro....in reality 22mg of TestP pinned daily is no different than 154mg Test E pinned once a week

I think you just got this low dose spread out over 7 days idea stuck in your head bro....in reality 22mg of TestP pinned daily is no different than 154mg Test E pinned once a week

Only because of what i thought was known halflife. But if its everyday i coukd see the build as its on too of each dise as long no gaps

PHURIOUS

If u pin everyday why not test no ester and get the most test per ml. Because of no ester weight?

PHURIOUS

I did do a short run of TNE pinned every 12hrs...just didn't feel right...kind of like getting kicked in the head twice a day

I did do a short run of TNE pinned every 12hrs...just didn't feel right...kind of like getting kicked in the head twice a day

Ever tried just once a day? Is supposed to last 18-24 hrs is there a chart for tne?

PHURIOUS

Umm lol maybe you shoukd read the chart. The yellow line right? Mg are the veryical days are the horizontal it even says 1,2,3 and so on. Each dor is not a day each dot is a didf reading of a level. Where it says day four 9.8mg. U go to the number four. Then up to 10 just under that is ur reading according to your chart it doesnt drop from the highest point until day 6 or 7 my friend. Thats how it reads to me

PHURIOUS
Yeah bro...dots are DAYS..bottom line is weeks..mg are the horizontal lines....this is a chart from day one showing how long it took to build to concentration....I drew blood on day 32 which would be the top of line 5 (week 5)

Last edited:
Yeah bro...dots are DAYS..bottom line is weeks..mg are the horizontal lines....this is a chart from day one showing how long it took to build to concentration....I drew blood on day 32 which would be the top of line 5 (week 5)

Ah well that makes a hell of a lot more sense lol. It doesnt say anything.

PHURIOUS

Hello Guys!
I'm new on this board, so I hope i don't break any rules by posting this. Many of you maybe already know me but for those who don't, I'm Darius Postovski, an official representative for Pharmacom Labs.
I'm at your service with answers regarding our products and services.

thank you!

you need to contact me about being a sponsor

Hi Guys!
Please submit future Pharmacom blood test results (good/bad) on our subforum here and you'll be credited with 100$ STORE CREDIT for your next purchase. It's part of our permanent promo that we run on all the boards.
Same offer for keeping a brief log of your cycle.

Please note that PharmacomStore is the oldest distributor for Pharmacom, active since 2008, when our manufacturer only had 8 compounds on the production line.
Our direct retail prices are higher because we offer a premium delivery service, 5-6 days transit time to US and a shipping success rate of 100% to US for the 6th consecutive year in a row. Testimony to that are thousands of reviews from 8-9 major AAS forums.

However, if you choose our shipping from the factory option (Asia) with 3-4 weeks ETA and a seizure risk of 5-10% we can lower some of the prices with 25% or more.

Thank you for your attention!

That's what I do, the factory option and its 20 days . So not bad at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom