napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Question

Kristian89

Hey bro I received my PCT stack from sarmsx today and I'm ready to start PCT. I was just wondering what would my dosing be like and what time of day? I have Clomid, Nolva and Aromasin.

I've heard to take the Aromasin in the morning and Nolva and Clomid at night? Also do I need to take it with food or empty stomach? And lastly what do I mix it with as I have the liquid product's?

It doesn't matter whether you take those in the morning or at night bro. Just stick to the sa,e time every day.

Taking them on an empty stomach or with food is fine too. Even though it's liquid just take it straight, and do not mix it with anything

Here are the doses you should run for PCT

NOLVA 40/40/20/20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hey I think Dylan posted one of the threads on my behalf I'm pretty sure he wasn't aware that I had already asked the question. One was an email I sent him.. Thanks for your answer tho :)

This might sound silly but does the Clomid make you more horny and make your sperm more fertile lol

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

You can delete the other thread.. I tried but I'm not sure how to do it

Hey I think Dylan posted one of the threads on my behalf I'm pretty sure he wasn't aware that I had already asked the question. One was an email I sent him.. Thanks for your answer tho :)

This might sound silly but does the Clomid make you more horny and make your sperm more fertile lol

It does for me, but I do not think it is common

i wouldn't count on clomid making you horny but its possible... it does kickstart hpta so its definitely a possibility but just dont expect it... rick gave you the way to run everything... i prefer aromasin at night with my serms but it really does not matter one way or another bro

Oh man that tastes like absolute shit ������

Yep, it's all pretty bad. I've been mixing mine with cranberry juice. It's not too bad.
AND NO, I'm not on my period ! Haha.

if anything, you can use grapefruit juice... thats the only thing i would use because it helps with max absorption

Some people get that effect from clomid from the test increase, but it's not something I would count on either.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom