napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 lethargy

Some would say dose in the AM in attempts to avoid lethargy, the idea being that if dosed at night while GH is highest would leave one feeling more tired/lethargic the following day due to the abundance of GH in ones system. More GH, more exhaustion
So its actually the gh that makes you tired/lethargic? Does HGH make one tired/Lethargic too?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Yes it does, run high GH and you will feel similar

exactly... increase the dose and you'll see the water retention, get the pain in your wrists, see swelling and feel so tired you don't want to get out of bed... just another instance of "more is better concept," which so many people fall into..

As said MK-677 is going to give similar results to GH, so lethargy can be an issue for some.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Its been 3 days since being diagnosed. Actually the motor function in my face has gotten worse. Can't close my left eye all the way, raise my eye brow or smile on my left side. Although if i concentrate hard i can slightly feel my cheek muscles twitch, like it wants to move. I'm probably looking at a 6 to 10 week recovery. I've been reading that B12 helps, so I've doubled my B12 dose from phurious

No matter what the test is there for another 2 weeks. I'm not stopping the 677. I think the healing properties will only help

No matter what the test is there for another 2 weeks. I'm not stopping the 677. I think the healing properties will only help

You are absolutely right about that. The MK-677 will only help your situation. Wishing you a fast and successful recovery brother

You are absolutely right about that. The MK-677 will only help your situation. Wishing you a fast and successful recovery brother

Thank you for the kind words brother it mean alot to to me

Its been 3 days since being diagnosed. Actually the motor function in my face has gotten worse. Can't close my left eye all the way, raise my eye brow or smile on my left side. Although if i concentrate hard i can slightly feel my cheek muscles twitch, like it wants to move. I'm probably looking at a 6 to 10 week recovery. I've been reading that B12 helps, so I've doubled my B12 dose from phurious

i really hope and know everything will work out brother... we are all always here for you regardless and you can message me any time, even just to talk if you need it... just persevere and keep staying positive and everything will work out bro

Top Bottom