napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 lethargy

BigBusiness

I've been taking the Mk-677 and I have had severe lethargy for 6 days now. I added the mk to help combat lose of appetite while running tren. It has helped tremendously with appetite but has given me the most severe case of lethargy. I have no energy what so ever. I would rather run tren and not be hungry with all the energy in the world, than to eat everything in sight and have not one ounce of energy. How long does it take to pass because I cant take it anylonger it's driving me insane

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I've been taking the Mk-677 and I have had severe lethargy for 6 days now. I added the mk to help combat lose of appetite while running tren. It has helped tremendously with appetite but has given me the most severe case of lethargy. I have no energy what so ever. I would rather run tren and not be hungry with all the energy in the world, than to eat everything in sight and have not one ounce of energy. How long does it take to pass because I cant take it anylonger it's driving me insane

How many milligrams are you taking? I've been taking 25 right before bed and I'm ok. I took 50 mg and felt completely out of it. I tried 50mg a few times and felt that way each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just the one ML believe its 25mg. I can't get shit done at work and i have to force myself to the gym. Never in my life have i felt like this!!!

if i remember right others have said about 2 weeks, kinda scary cuz im bout to start adding this in as well

Are you dosing late or in the AM? Also it may help to up your potassium rich foods.

I never experienced any lethargy on MK677, but from what I've learned the lethargy is temporary and should subside within a couple weeks, and less for some people

Are you dosing late or in the AM? Also it may help to up your potassium rich foods.

I never experienced any lethargy on MK677, but from what I've learned the lethargy is temporary and should subside within a couple weeks, and less for some people
Dosed in the am. I eat the shit out of potassium rich foods.

This should pass with due time make sure to dose in the AM, for me it takes a couple weeks for that constant exhaustion to dissipate. Both appetite and exhaustion should level out soon. Or try lowering your dosage some

This should pass with due time make sure to dose in the AM, for me it takes a couple weeks for that constant exhaustion to dissipate. Both appetite and exhaustion should level out soon. Or try lowering your dosage some
Its kicking my ass

Its kicking my ass

I hear ya bro, the way i would describe the feeling is almost as if the body is trying to catch up as if it was lacking sleep which i believe to be the GH increase making you feel "sleepy" all day (in order to grow we need sleep, so GH forces this more so). I literally had to sleep 10+ hours a day for almost 2 weeks. I would wake up, go to the gym and by the time i got home i went straight to sleep all day, lol. Then one day i woke up super energized and refreshed as if i finally got therapeutic rest, lethargy completely subsided after

Dose at night since for one it will be targeting a GH secretion at the time of sleep which just so happens to be the biggest GH releasing time in the day of man. You want to think about recovery so I would dose before bed with a good nights sleep in mind for recovering. Even even taking pharma GH at 2iu a day in the AM it could make me feel a little lethargic. Coffee helps and there can be some good to caffeine if it is not over done.

I hear ya bro, the way i would describe the feeling is almost as if the body is trying to catch up as if it was lacking sleep which i believe to be the GH increase making you feel "sleepy" all day (in order to grow we need sleep, so GH forces this more so). I literally had to sleep 10+ hours a day for almost 2 weeks. I would wake up, go to the gym and by the time i got home i went straight to sleep all day, lol. Then one day i woke up super energized and refreshed as if i finally got therapeutic rest, lethargy completely subsided after
Thats exactly how I feel. Sleep deprived and exhausted. Its completely ruined my last two workouts

Dose at night since for one it will be targeting a GH secretion at the time of sleep which just so happens to be the biggest GH releasing time in the day of man. You want to think about recovery so I would dose before bed with a good nights sleep in mind for recovering. Even even taking pharma GH at 2iu a day in the AM it could make me feel a little lethargic. Coffee helps and there can be some good to caffeine if it is not over done.
I've tried taking an ECA stack but doesn't help much still very lethargic.

Thats exactly how I feel. Sleep deprived and exhausted. Its completely ruined my last two workouts

Give it some time bro and do not let it get to your head, just know this should pass very soon so try to chill or lighten the weights a bit in the gym and do higher volume til your energy returns. This is a good time to eat and sleep as much as you can,

Give it some time bro and do not let it get to your head, just know this should pass very soon so try to chill or lighten the weights a bit in the gym and do higher volume til your energy returns. This is a good time to eat and sleep as much as you can,
I know bro, but im on the last few weeks of my cycle and I feel like its ruining some of the hard work i put in

Don't worry bro, it will pass! I HATED the first week on it. I thought I was going to make it :p. Tough it out. The end reward is worth it.

Yup I'm all for lowering the dose. Honestly about a month in to Pharma GH and I noticed I was holding maybe a bit more water than usual. I dialed the dose down and it helped a lot.

How many milligrams are you taking? I've been taking 25 right before bed and I'm ok. I took 50 mg and felt completely out of it. I tried 50mg a few times and felt that way each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im glad you learned from that... there's a reason i have said not to exceed 25 mg per day and you see why... don't fall victim to the "more is better" concept because its a large mistake... there's a reason there is a sweet spot and then over doing it... im glad you learned from the mistake brother

Don't worry bro, it will pass! I HATED the first week on it. I thought I was going to make it :p. Tough it out. The end reward is worth it.

exactly... give it 1-2 weeks and once that passes, YOUR GOLD... it takes a while for your body to adjust and become accustomed and the lethargy is part of it but it WILL PASS... Don't worry!

Top Bottom