napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Zitexx Pharmaceuticals (Confirmed Scammer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

defcon1

Hello everyone just wanted to make a quick intro.....we are a domestic source supplying High Quality products with top notch customer service...contact me or KW for details

Re: Zitexx Pharmaceuticals

Welcome to the forum brother!

Welcome to the forum. Please pm either myself or the other admin (screen name is simply admin) to see about sponsorship opportunities... Great to have you here!

DylanGemelli said:
Welcome to the forum. Please pm either myself or the other admin (screen name is simply admin) to see about sponsorship opportunities... Great to have you here!

Thank you sir, yes interested in sponsorship opportunities...please send me details

defcon1 said:
DylanGemelli said:

Thank you sir, yes interested in sponsorship opportunities...please send me details

check your pm's brother...

DylanGemelli said:
KingWizard said:
Banned for selling fake gear.

Banned for being bitch made too!

Unlocked, unbanned - relocked, rebanned because 1 times wasn't enough for this bitch made hoe!!! #tagteamed

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom