napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

You're training shoes.

There was a short stint where I worked out in a gym that wouldn't allow me to lift barefoot. So I bought a pair of Vibrams. They were perfect for me. I even started learning to run in them. Then I moved and haven't picked the running back up lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually thought about trying the vibrams out at one point. I've heard they are about as comfortable as you can get

I love them. Once you get used to them, like not standing all pressure on heels and stuff, they are awesome. Wore them to the theme parks one time. My feet were happy. But my fiancé was not lol.

There have been a lot of broken toes at the OCR's when people run in the monkey feet sock/shoes whatever they call them.

73d2c875803d3bda2f2ed50f4f5ddb49.jpg

What bat you use. I've been using miken freak black, bat is hot as hell

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I have a few

2013 dematini aftermath flipper
2014 demarini juggy asa
2014 demarini stadium cl22
2015 demarini the one asa
2015 demarini aftermath asa
2015 demarini future all american wounded warrior project special edition

PHURIOUS

I have a few

2013 dematini aftermath flipper
2014 demarini juggy asa
2014 demarini stadium cl22
2015 demarini the one asa
2015 demarini aftermath asa
2015 demarini future all american wounded warrior project special edition

PHURIOUS
Damn that an arsenal bro!! Never really been a D fan. I've always like Miken. I only carry three bats. 2014 Psycho issy balanced asa, 15 freak black utrip, Milken triad maxload 2014 utrip.

Damn that an arsenal bro!! Never really been a D fan. I've always like Miken. I only carry three bats. 2014 Psycho issy balanced asa, 15 freak black utrip, Milken triad maxload 2014 utrip.

I used to be a die hard miken guy till i tried the demarini the one utrip a few years back. Ive never hit so many kasers and bombs the bat design just goes well with my power hitting approach. I blow up shirt stop and sencond all the time with lasers they want no part of. Lol

PHURIOUS

I used to be a die hard miken guy till i tried the demarini the one utrip a few years back. Ive never hit so many kasers and bombs the bat design just goes well with my power hitting approach. I blow up shirt stop and sencond all the time with lasers they want no part of. Lol

PHURIOUS
Same way I feel about my freak black. When you hit the sweet spot you know it. Our fences here are 300' and I've bombed a quite a few over 350'. Ive won a couple HR derbys here whicj is how i won my izzy. Do they check your guys bats when you hit up the middle there?

Same way I feel about my freak black. When you hit the sweet spot you know it. Our fences here are 300' and I've bombed a quite a few over 350'. Ive won a couple HR derbys here whicj is how i won my izzy. Do they check your guys bats when you hit up the middle there?

300. Thats it. Ha ha. Weak.

We play at a complex a mans yard. Lol

315' , 320' , 375'

I jack 400' bombs regularly.

PHURIOUS

300. Thats it. Ha ha. Weak.

We play at a complex a mans yard. Lol

315' , 320' , 375'

I jack 400' bombs regularly.

PHURIOUS
Lol. I wish we had a complex to play in...lmao shit!!!! I wouldn't even slide in some of the fields we play at. In summer ball its possible to hit 4 hundo on a hot dry day with the wind at my back...lol, my team will beat your team. We can meet at the sandlot. [emoji1]

Ha ha idk. We are all ex college baseball players. Lol we will have to meet in reno for the boneyard blast. In july.

PHURIOUS

I'm surprised Dylan hasn't jumped in yet. This guy has hella shoes. You'd think he was a brotha.

I told him about this thread and he's just so busy with things that he doesn't have any time to participate. He does have a ton of shoes and I'm not exaggerating at all. It seems like he's always showing me the new shoes he's gotten every minute. I think I own 5 pairs and he's got hundreds. He feels that he has to have a pair for every single outfit or he can't leave the house lol

I told him about this thread and he's just so busy with things that he doesn't have any time to participate. He does have a ton of shoes and I'm not exaggerating at all. It seems like he's always showing me the new shoes he's gotten every minute. I think I own 5 pairs and he's got hundreds. He feels that he has to have a pair for every single outfit or he can't leave the house lol

Lol.. He's got the Jordan 11s which I love. One of my all time favorites

Lol.. He's got the Jordan 11s which I love. One of my all time favorites

Lol, he's all over all the Jordan shoes or any type of shoes....it actually drives me crazy. He's got way to many shoes. Probably worst than Imelda Marcos lol

Lol, he's all over all the Jordan shoes or any type of shoes....it actually drives me crazy. He's got way to many shoes. Probably worst than Imelda Marcos lol

LMAO! Well if you ever needs some money, just sell some shoes. Or "Dylan's Foot Action"

Top Bottom