napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Your daily supplemental intake...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I am curious as to what types of supplements everyone uses in their everyday regiment...

I use a lot of different types for many different reasons... Here's my general layout each day...

PROBIOTICS and DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
Dandelion Root
Raspberry Ketones
L-Carnitine
Horny Goat Weed
Guarana
Maca
Chromium Picolinate
Pyruvate
Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle
Psyllium Husk
Fiber Cleanser
Spirulina
BCAAS
Glutamine
Alpa Lipoic Acid

These are my general every day supplements... A lot of natural energizers, fat burners and cleansers... Each one has a special specific purpose they address but since I do so much cardio, it is important to have A LOT of energy and muscle preserving options as well...

Very impressive stash mine is really similar. Very impressed on that MACA and spirulina in there most people don't know about those two yet but they will boom in the next few years especially MACA

A new pre-bed combo I have been using lately that's really helping me wake up feeling refreshed is

100mg 5-HTP
1 5mg Melatonin
2-3 Pills Valerian Root , comes out to like a gram

I also supplement with a lot of taurine and potassium and of course the regular staples such as hawthorn and saw palmetto

SnowMan said:
Very impressive stash mine is really similar. Very impressed on that MACA and spirulina in there most people don't know about those two yet but they will boom in the next few years especially MACA

A new pre-bed combo I have been using lately that's really helping me wake up feeling refreshed is

100mg 5-HTP
1 5mg Melatonin
2-3 Pills Valerian Root , comes out to like a gram

I also supplement with a lot of taurine and potassium and of course the regular staples such as hawthorn and saw palmetto

Nice bro... Maca is huge... I am a big believer when it comes to energy in taking it in NATURALLY as opposed to pre workout drinks etc... Maca works throughout the day in a natural way... I do like caffeine for the purpose of curbing your appetite, energy and aiding in fat loss to an extent but that is about it when it comes to stimulants for me so things like Maca and Guarana are excellent replacements...

My fiance actually turned me on to spirulina... She takes the powder (which makes me gag) but I take the pills and they just make you feel damn good in general... Its a healthy algae and it flat out works...

Your bed stack is really nice... There are too many sleep aids that make you feel like your hungover the next day but your combo is legit for sure... This is the type of stack that not only helps with sleep but as you said, leaves you feeling refreshed upon waking... Very nice! I also like to take a few non stimulant fat burners before bed and I definitely take in a serving of bcaas and glutamine before bed as well. You ever want to be catabolic when your sleeping and that is the prime time for that to occur. By taking these in before bed, you allow yourself to stay non-catabolic and you do not wake up feeling small and weak... Try that out and let me know what you think..

BCAA's during my 2 cardio sessions
BCAA's during training
Glutamine before bed
Digestive Enzymes with meals
Multi Vitamin

This is right now but may sometimes changes depending on goals, etc.

EZ_E said:
BCAA's during my 2 cardio sessions
BCAA's during training
Glutamine before bed
Digestive Enzymes with meals
Multi Vitamin

This is right now but may sometimes changes depending on goals, etc.

I love both bcaa's and glutamine right before bed... many do not realize that is prime time to take them in... very wise brother!

DylanGemelli said:
I am curious as to what types of supplements everyone uses in their everyday regiment...

I use a lot of different types for many different reasons... Here's my general layout each day...

Dandelion Root
Raspberry Ketones
L-Carnitine
Horny Goat Weed
Guarana
Maca
Chromium Picolinate
Pyruvate
Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle
Psyllium Husk
Fiber Cleanser
Spirulina
BCAAS
Glutamine
Alpa Lipoic Acid

These are my general every day supplements... A lot of natural energizers, fat burners and cleansers... Each one has a special specific purpose they address but since I do so much cardio, it is important to have A LOT of energy and muscle preserving options as well...

Wow, almost identical to mine! In addition I also take:

Saw Palmetto
ADAM multi
Ultra Omega-3 fish oil 500EPA/250 DHA
Glucosamine Chondroitin w/MSM
Biotin 10,000mcg
Folic acid
D-3
B-100
ZMA
5-HTP
Melatonin
Milled flaxseed
Black organic chia seed
Raw organic cacao
L-citrulline
ALCAR
KreAlkalyn
Arginine/ornithine
Fiber supp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prestigealaska said:
DylanGemelli said:

Dandelion Root
Raspberry Ketones
L-Carnitine
Horny Goat Weed
Guarana
Maca
Chromium Picolinate
Pyruvate
Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle
Psyllium Husk
Fiber Cleanser
Spirulina
BCAAS
Glutamine
Alpa Lipoic Acid

Saw Palmetto
ADAM multi
Biotin 10,000mcg
Folic acid
D-3
B-100
ZMA
5-HTP
Melatonin
Milled flaxseed
Black organic chia seed
Raw organic cacao
L-citrulline
ALCAR
KreAlkalyn
Arginine/ornithine
Fiber supp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Nice bro! Good call on the omegas... Thats one im lacking and need to add asap... You would love spirulina... You may want to add that ro the lineup as well

DylanGemelli said:
prestigealaska said:
DylanGemelli said:

Dandelion Root
Raspberry Ketones
L-Carnitine
Horny Goat Weed
Guarana
Maca
Chromium Picolinate
Pyruvate
Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle
Psyllium Husk
Fiber Cleanser
Spirulina
BCAAS
Glutamine
Alpa Lipoic Acid

Saw Palmetto
ADAM multi
Biotin 10,000mcg
Folic acid
D-3
B-100
ZMA
5-HTP
Melatonin
Milled flaxseed
Black organic chia seed
Raw organic cacao
L-citrulline
ALCAR
KreAlkalyn
Arginine/ornithine
Fiber supp

Nice bro! Good call on the omegas... Thats one im lacking and need to add asap... You would love spirulina... You may want to add that ro the lineup as well

That's one I already share with you!

prestigealaska said:
DylanGemelli said:
prestigealaska said:
DylanGemelli said:

Dandelion Root
Raspberry Ketones
L-Carnitine
Horny Goat Weed
Guarana
Maca
Chromium Picolinate
Pyruvate
Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle
Psyllium Husk
Fiber Cleanser
Spirulina
BCAAS
Glutamine
Alpa Lipoic Acid

Saw Palmetto
ADAM multi
Biotin 10,000mcg
Folic acid
D-3
B-100
ZMA
5-HTP
Melatonin
Milled flaxseed
Black organic chia seed
Raw organic cacao
L-citrulline
ALCAR
KreAlkalyn
Arginine/ornithine
Fiber supp

That's one I already share with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Excellent... Im a big believer in green supplements... I used to make fun of my fiance constantly until i tried them and then had to admit i was a fool but i have no issue with doing so because these are life lenghteners for sure

I really like "Amazing Green Grass Superfood". It's one of my monthly Amazon subscriptions, Goji " Acai berry flavor.

prestigealaska said:
I really like "Amazing Green Grass Superfood". It's one of my monthly Amazon subscriptions, Goji " Acai berry flavor.

Im definitely going to be checking into that one bro... I already like the sounds of it

Re: RE: Your daily supplemental intake...

DylanGemelli said:

Dandelion Root
Raspberry Ketones
L-Carnitine
Horny Goat Weed
Guarana
Maca
Chromium Picolinate
Pyruvate
Hawthorn Berry
Milk Thistle
Psyllium Husk
Fiber Cleanser
Spirulina
BCAAS
Glutamine
Alpa Lipoic Acid

Creatine
BCAA
MSM
Taurine
Probiotics
B vitamin complex
TUDCA
Liv52 DS
Hawthorne berry
NAC
Melatonin
5 htp
L-theanine
GABA
Caffeine
Bronkaid (usually in 6 week cycles on and off)

I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting. Soon I'm going to be purchasing carditone and MACA

20mg Tamoxifen Citrate ED
.5mg Arimidex Vermodje ED
Saw Palmetto (For Prostrate)
Hawthorne Berries (Helps keep blood pressure in check)
NAC (potent antioxidant beneficial to liver)
Fish Oil
COQ10 (heart)
Garlic (heart)
Red Yeast Rice extract (cholesterol)

That's all I take.

Wow you guys are taking a lot of Supps! I'm quite a bit more simple normally

Fish oil
Creatine
Multi
Hawthorne berry
Milk thistle
NAC
Raspberry ketones
Green tea extract
Glutamine
BCAAs
Taurine
GABA

Guess I need to step my game up..

Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
Vit-D3 @ 2,000 iu
Vit-C
Glucosamine Chondroitin
20g BCAA's
Glutamine

Great topic!

GNC Multivitamin
3G Fish Oil
750mg TUDCA
2G Taurine
1.2G NAC
425MG Tart Cherry
Glucosamine/Chondroitin

Before my body went and revolted on me I was taking the following:

Opti-men Multivitamin (one upon waking, noon, and bed)
5g of Omega-3
Glutamine
BCAA
Creatine Mono
Usually 4 servings of Carnivore with one pump of MuscleEgg Raw (with my job it was hard to hit meals at the right time every time, this helped)
Raspberry Ketones
ZMA (some people trash it but it helps me feel refreshed after a nights sleep and personally love the stuff)
Milk Thistle
Melatonin

Nothing too fancy but it helped me cover any short falls I might run in to with nutrition due to the dreaded J.O.B.

Top Bottom