napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Natural Fat Burning Mechanisms...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
There is a prevalent goal around the world when it comes to fat loss... Everyone wants an aid, quick fix, or enhancement but often times, many are dangerous methods to get something drastic and often times leave a user far worse off than when they began. Many are not sustainable, can cause drastic weight increase when use is discontinued or can cause long and short term side effects that can be extremely dangerous to the potential user. I have a list of natural fat burning and fat loss aids that I personally use and implement on my clients that are very safe and very effective... Here is list of what I use and/or recommend

Maca
Guarana
L-Carnitine
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Pyruvate
Chromium Picolinate
Raspberry ketones
Green bean coffee extract

This is by no means all there is for natural fat burning but these are all some of my staples I use daily with a high rate of effectiveness...

Great post Dylan. I use some of those myself for a variety of the benefits they offer

They all have some benefit... I am definitely not advocating them to make someone lose 20 lbs. or anything like that but they do definitely aid with helping the cause... Don't expect the world but to have a safe way to help the process is always nice...

supptalk said:
Dylan - what do you generally recommend for L Carnitine dosages?

The standard dose for L-carnitine is between 500-2,000mg.

There are various forms of carnitine supplementation available. Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is used for cognitive enhancement. L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) is typically used for physical performance and power output. Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine (GPLC) is used to alleviate intermittent claudication and blood flow issues.

L-carnitine is supplemented daily.

The equivalent dosage range for other forms of L-carnitine are as follows: 630-2,500mg (ALCAR), 1,000-4,000mg (LCLT) and 1,000-4,000mg (GPLC).

Top Bottom