napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

WTF happened to my NPP?

Something has happened to my NPP. My NPP has turned almost solid with thick milky color with crystals, it looked normal 3 days a go when i drawed from this vial for my previous injections. Does this mean i got fake gear?

Dedication2211 said:
Something has happened to my NPP. My NPP has turned almost solid with thick milky color with crystals, it looked normal 3 days a go when i drawed from this vial for my previous injections. Does this mean i got fake gear?

Your gear has crashed. Where is it from? Sometimes heating it a bit can cause it to go back into suspension.

Ya if it crashed it's definatly not fake its just not holding once you made some room in the vial

PHURIOUS PHARMA

The ugls seem to have a problem keeping the short chains from crashing. Warm it up and see what happens. The only problem is that this can also be a bacterial growth colony. IF you think this stuff is sterile then shake it, pull it and shoot it. LET ME SAY THIS...I HATE ALL SHORT CHAINED GEAR.If it aint crashing then it pips like a bitch. And all for what? You are doing a 12 week cycle so why the hell do you do shit that is good for 2 days?

Crashing is when it falls out of suspension.

It hasn't done that. It's gelled up. I've seen this happen mostly with test cyp.

Mostly happens with a little moisture in the vial and temperature fluctuations.

Heat it up. It's 100% fine.

Its by Mission Laboratories. I stored all my gear in the fridge. Today i took them all out and put them in my room and surprisingly just after 20 minutes, my NPP went from a thick creamy color back to its liquid form. However, it is still a little foggy and still has the crystals. Can i still inject this?

Dedication2211 said:
Its by Mission Laboratories. I stored all my gear in the fridge. Today i took them all out and put them in my room and surprisingly just after 20 minutes, my NPP went from a thick creamy color back to its liquid form. However, it is still a little foggy and still has the crystals. Can i still inject this?

Why did you put your gear in the fridge? The temperature fluctuation is what caused it

Gear should be stored at room temperature in a dry dark place. Storing in the fridge is just asking for problems...

TheSVPdeal said:
Crashing is when it falls out of suspension.

It hasn't done that. It's gelled up. I've seen this happen mostly with test cyp.

Mostly happens with a little moisture in the vial and temperature fluctuations.

Heat it up. It's 100% fine.
I have made cyp for years and years have never seen anything close to this. It may be that he is using miglyol 812 or acrylate polymer as his carrier, which likes to attract moisture, which in turn precipitates out the cyp

I live in the deep south and I keep my gear outside in my garage in a dark place. Stays warm, never crashed ever

The npp is crashing. Thats all nothing more. Doesnt matter is its cloudy or gelly or little specs. Its crashing. Just reheat it and keep it somewhere warm and it will b just fine

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
The npp is crashing. Thats all nothing more. Doesnt matter is its cloudy or gelly or little specs. Its crashing. Just reheat it and keep it somewhere warm and it will b just fine

PHURIOUS PHARMA
correct! Also putting gear in the fridge encourages crashing. Gear is fine even stored at 100F for over a year.Put it in the fridge and you change the oil chemistry.
The first ones to crash will be prop and npp

Since i removed the vial from the fridge it looks like the NPP came back to its normal form, it just has some crystals at the bottom. Do i still need to put the vial in hot water or is it good to shoot with the crystals still present?

An i just want to add, thanks to everyone that has been replying with advice, without you guys i would be lost during this cycle lol

Dedication2211 said:
Since i removed the vial from the fridge it looks like the NPP came back to its normal form, it just has some crystals at the bottom. Do i still need to put the vial in hot water or is it good to shoot with the crystals still present?

An i just want to add, thanks to everyone that has been replying with advice, without you guys i would be lost during this cycle lol

If you,still have crystals at the bottom of the vial, then you still need to reheat it to re suspend those crystals into the oil

Dedication2211 said:

Totally crashed. Heat it up well.

bro , I would heat and shake until it is clear again. May as well shoot it while it is warm too. Sometimes when gear has a crash tendecy it can crash as soon as it is in your muscle and this is one of the worst pips you will ever have

Top Bottom