napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Winstrol versus S4 for Women

mp147

Hi everyone!!

I'm always so appreciative of everyone's feedback on this forum, and I am asking for your help one more time.

As I have mentioned before, I am a figure competitor here in the Northeast. Many figure competitors use winny in the final 8 weeks for the final "hardened" look.

As I understand it, S4 will give me comparable results even if ran alone. Does anyone know if the "hardening" results will be as good as the win? I see a ton of posts on strength, not really looking for that. I'm really just looking to see how comparable the two are for hardening.

Thank you so much for to everyone.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you so much Dylan. Always very appreciate for all of your insight.

The hardening benefits of s4 are really good and very underrated. You'd be amazed on just how close to winstrol s4 is on benefits without giving the side effects winstrol does, which is a very nice thing especially with you being female

I really like the fact you are going with the s4 over the winstrol!!! I myself will never choose to run winni. As I said before...update us on how this show goes for you!!!!

Thank you guys! Yes I just figured that maybe having the source issue with the win was a "sign", and I would only buy from SARMSx.

It is so hard to even find photos on the "hardening effect" of the S4 as compared to winstrol, so thank you I feel so much better from your responses. Everyone just always talks about the strength....

As a female, I don't need to go above the 50mg right (25 and 25?)

Thank you @MissBizz, I will be sure to post how the stack worked for me this show.....keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you Dylan!!!!! And thanks again for putting my mind at ease...for the 10th time this prep I think. [emoji3]

Thank you Dylan!!!!! And thanks again for putting my mind at ease...for the 10th time this prep I think. [emoji3]

absolutely! no thanks required... i want to do whatever i can to help you tear this shit up!!! LOLL

Top Bottom